Popular Luxury Venues Brisbane
There’s no harm in seeking the finer things in life, and when it comes to your wedding day, you deserve the very best. Brisbane is home to many luxury wedding venues including 5-star hotels with world-class events teams, award-winning restaurants run by hatted chefs, and exclusive reception centres designed to impress. Our Brisbane Venue Specialists know which venues will roll out the red carpet for your glamorous wedding day – reach out to them today to get started!
Tattersall’s Club BrisbaneBrisbane City, Queensland, 4000 5.0
Tattersall's Club Brisbane is an elegant historic wedding venue housed within a beautiful heritage-listed building dating back to 1926.
- Heritage-listed building in the heart of Brisbane CBD
- An array of light-filled event spaces, ranging from intimate to grand
- Impressive Art Deco interiors and marble details
The Bower EstateNatural Bridge, Queensland, 4211 5.0
Set amidst 120 acres of serene natural beauty, The Bower Estate is a spectacular all-in-one destination wedding venue in the Gold Coast hinterland.
- Stunning venue nestled on a 120-acre estate in the Gold Coast hinterland
- Beautiful custom-built clear marquee with twinkling fairy-lit roof
- Exquisite onsite catering by Ridgeway Catering
Cloudland BrisbaneFortitude Valley, Queensland, 4006 5.0
With five stunning wedding spaces and opulent interiors, Cloudland is a popular venue choice for luxurious modern weddings in Brisbane’s Fortitude Valley.
- Luxurious event spaces with stylish and sophisticated interiors
- Bespoke wedding packages to suit your requirements
- Mouthwatering menu options and premium beverages
The Warehouse BrisbaneFortitude Valley, Queensland, 4006 5.0
The Warehouse Brisbane’s stunning Loft space is perfect for industrial chic weddings, with its original arched windows and exposed brick walls.
- Stunning loft venue with high ceilings and original arched windows
- Breathtaking Rooftop Terrace with city views
- Bespoke event packages to suit your requirements
Gabbinbar HomesteadMiddle Ridge, Queensland, 4350 5.0
Surrounded by immaculate gardens and towering trees, the historic Gabbinbar Homestead is one of Queensland’s most idyllic wedding venues.
- Historic homestead for elegant garden weddings in Toowoomba
- Multiple ceremony locations to choose from, each as picturesque as the next
- Stunningly light-filled Conservatory space for wedding receptions
Austinvilla EstateMudgeeraba, Queensland, 4213 5.0
Austinvilla Estate is a stunning estate wedding venue near Brisbane, surrounded by picturesque hinterland scenery and lush flora.
- Private estate venue for exclusive events and weddings
- Surrounded by lush greenery and beautiful hinterland scenery
- Picturesque chapel for romantic wedding ceremonies
Waters Edge Weddings and Events at PortsideHamilton, Queensland, 4007 5.0
Waters Edge Weddings and Events at Portside is a breathtaking waterfront wedding venue set alongside the iconic Brisbane River, with two light-filled wedding spaces and a private outdoor balcony.
- Breathtaking river and city views from the top level of Portside Wharf
- Light-filled, modern event spaces and an expansive outdoor balcony
- Perfectly suited to both intimate and grand-scale events
The Island Gold CoastSurfers Paradise, Queensland, 4217 5.0
The Island Gold Coast acts as an idyllic, sunkissed backdrop for your seaside wedding, with its glass facades, an abundance of natural light, and open spaces.
- Located in the heart of Surfers Paradise
- Luxury onsite accommodation
- Versatile boutique function rooms
Emporium HotelSouth Brisbane, Queensland, 4101 5.0
Emporium Hotel South Bank is a five-star hotel wedding venue in Brisbane that boasts a grand, pillarless ballroom and boutique luxury accommodation.
- Ideally located on Brisbane’s iconic South Bank
- Grand, pillarless Frangipani Ballroom
- Three boardrooms and four bespoke event spaces