To make your next corporate event one to remember, consider a few of these unusual corporate event venues in Melbourne. From a converted warehouse to a hidden rooftop bar,
Popular Party Venues London
Historic, contemporary, and everything in between, London party venues offer a smorgasbord of irresistible venues that set the stage for once-in-a-lifetime parties. From gigantic museum venues and ballrooms with chandeliers to intimate private dining rooms and casual pubs on the river, there’s a venue for every style of celebration. With so much choice, the search can be daunting but we’re always here to help. We take the guesswork out of the process and deliver a bespoke list of venues that fit all of your criteria — contact our Venue Finders today .
The Hurlingham ClubRanelagh Gardens, London, SW6 3PR 5.0
Set in Fulham, The Hurlingham Club is a private members' club and riverside event venue with heritage interiors and beautifully landscaped grounds.
- Picturesque Georgian manor house venue surrounded by verdant lawns
- Six stunning wedding venue options to choose from
- Nestled amid 42 acres of pristine landscaped grounds
Kimpton Fitzroy London1-8 Russell Square, London, WC1B 5BE 5.0
A spectacular palm court atrium and light-filled event spaces lend Kimpton Fitzroy's luxury 5-star hotel a stunning event setting.
- Two stunning, timeless function spaces
- Five-star hotel in a recently refurbished Grade II listed building
- Outdoor wedding photo ops at Russell Square gardens
The Savoy LondonStrand, London, WC2R 0EZ 5.0
Overlooking the River Thames, The Savoy Hotel is well positioned on The Strand. The luxury hotel is known for its personalised service style, and offers a beautiful Art Deco backdrop for any event.
- Contact us for an exclusive Venue Crew offer!!
- Late licence available up to 2am
- Award-winning catering and exceptional service
Butchers’ Hall London87 Bartholomew Close, London, EC1A 7EB 5.0
Butchers’ Hall London is an elegant and traditional livery hall venue that’s available for private functions, weddings, and meetings in the heart of the city.
- Historic livery hall with five versatile event spaces
- Spectacular Great Hall with opulent interiors
- Impressive rooftop garden terrace overlooking Central London
The Bentley Hotel27-33 Harrington Gardens, London, SW7 4JX 5.0
Dine, dance and celebrate in 5-star elegance. Situated in Kensington, The Bentley Hotel London is a luxury hotel venue with five unique event spaces.
- Luxury hotel wedding venue with five unique event spaces
- Historic grandeur meets modern romance
- Awe-inspiring chandeliers and a grand sweeping staircase
No.11 Cavendish Square11 Cavendish Square, London, W1G 0AN 5.0
No. 11 Cavendish Square is a historic Georgian townhouse with a glass-ceiling orangery, garden courtyard and various light-filled event spaces.
- Beautiful Grade II listed Georgian townhouse
- A choice of twenty versatile event spaces spread across four floors
- Unique glass-ceiling orangery and garden courtyard providing an oasis in the city
Old Billingsgate London16 Lower Thames Street, London, EC3R 6DX 5.0
Old Billingsgate London is a grand Victorian-style venue in the heart of the city with 3 industrial-style function spaces overlooking the Thames.
- Victorian Grade II listed building with three unique event spaces
- Central London city location on the River Thames
- Industrial architecture and design with exposed brickwork and arching beams
Andaz London Liverpool Street40 Liverpool Street, London, EC2M 7QN 5.0
In the heart of Shoreditch, Hyatt's Andaz London is a 5-star luxury hotel with event spaces that seamlessly blend modern style and heritage character.
- 5-star luxury landmark hotel wedding venue in the heart of Shoreditch
- Grade II ballroom featuring an original stained glass dome
- Modern luxury meets classic Victorian grandeur
The In & Out Naval and Military Club4 Saint James's Square, London, SW1Y 4JU 5.0
The In & Out Naval and Military Club is a central, historic club and popular events venue in St James’s Square with a regal, timeless atmosphere.
- An exclusive, distinguished wedding venue nestled in the heart of London
- Indoor and alfresco reception venue options
- A classic English setting with cosy fireplaces and a grand staircase
Courthouse Hotel Shoreditch335-337 Old Street, London, EC1V 9LL 5.0
Set in the arts hub of Shoreditch, Courthouse Hotel is a luxury 5-star hotel that hosts glamorous weddings and events in its cool, modern event space.
- Sought-after destination for romantic and glamorous weddings in London
- Expansive open-air sky terrace with spectacular London views
- Located in the artistic epicentre of Central London
Related popular event spaces
How to Find a London Party Venue That Ticks All the Right Boxes
As far as parties are concerned, London is one of the most exciting and diverse cities to throw the ultimate celebration. With its feet firmly planted in its past and its modern buildings skyrocketing at the forefront of architectural design, there are party venues to match all themes and styles. You name it, we’ve got it.
What about a super sleek cocktail party overlooking the London skyline? Or a Sunday roast in a traditional English pub next to the marina at St Katharine Docks? London is a city of charming contrasts, and finding the right atmosphere for your party will make all the difference. Our Venue Specialists have spent a lot of time visiting and getting to know the best party hubs around the city, so you can count on us to find one that fits the bill.
Venue Finder Tip No. 1: Select a London Suburb That Works for You
- The most well-known party spots in London are in the vibrant areas of Soho and Shoreditch, where there’s an eclectic mix of bars, restaurants and all-night clubs.
- For exclusive private members’ clubs and character-filled pubs that have stood for centuries, have a look at central locations like Westminster or the City of London.
- For 5-star ballroom hotels and unforgettable museum party venues that double up as visitor attractions, check out Kensington and Chelsea, Mayfair and Marylebone.
- If you’d prefer a more cosmopolitan hotel with an open-air rooftop and quick access into the buzzy areas of Liverpool Street and Brick Lane, we’d pick Hackney or Islington.
- If you’re looking for green space and a botanical party atmosphere, we’d suggest searching in the outer London suburbs like Richmond, Chiswick and Greenwich.
Venue Finder Tip No. 2: Research Venues and Suppliers That Match Your Theme
- Dreaming of a James Bond party with a casino setup? Style it out with 007 themed decorations, hire in blackjack tables and create a cocktail list that’s shaken not stirred.
- What about a Great Gatsby party with all the Art Deco feels? Transport your guests back to the 1920s, in a gilded London ballroom party venue complete with flapper dancers.
- Put on a masquerade ball at a historic English palace with juggling jesters, a live string quartet, and a feast fit for a royal. London’s royal party venues will feel like the real deal.
- Amp up the disco atmosphere at a blank canvas party venue in East London, where you can hire disco strobe lights, a dancefloor, smoke machines and an unmissable DJ set.
- Or make the River Thames the backdrop to your nautical themed party. Set aboard a yacht and keep your seafaring guests entertained with ocean-inspired decorations.
Venue Finder Tip No. 3: Keep Transportation in Mind
- To make sure everyone can make it on time, it’s vital that you look into the transportation timings and logistics. Luckily, London is the epicentre of public transportation, so you can share information with your guests on tube, train, bus or boat travel.
- Parking is always difficult in London, especially in the central boroughs. Our Venue Finders will be able to share useful insights about the car parks at or near to your chosen party venue and find discounted rates for your party guests.
- Transportation can even feature as part of your party experience. Traditional tours on a Double Decker Bus are popular, especially for guests who are newcomers to London.
- If you’re planning to party all night, have you thought about London accommodation for your party guests? Our Venue Finders can source all the best deals for you.
- For international guests, it might be worth sourcing some group transportation to your local party venue, such as a coach, car share or even a limousine if you want to go all out!
Venue Finder Tip No. 4: Catering Is a Party Essential
- Food and drink can help to theme your event and add to the party atmosphere. If there’s a particular cuisine you are hoping to find, our Venue Finders have a long list of ideas.
- It’s important to cater to the dietary needs of your guests. We can recommend caterers who are well equipped to accommodate vegan, vegetarian and kosher dishes.
- If you have chosen a hotel party venue or an event space with an in-house caterer, you might be required to use their chefs or select from their list of recommended caterers. Don’t be afraid to go through the menu in detail to make it as personalised as possible.
- Would you prefer a seated meal or casual canapés and grazing platters? The more details you know, the easier it is to find a London party venue with everything you need.
- If you’re looking to hire a blank canvas party venue in London, there is a lot more scope to get creative with your catering. Think pop-up cocktail bars, pizza vans or delicious dessert stations, the sky’s the limit when it comes to igniting the senses at your party.
Venue Finder Tip No. 5: Find a Style and Flow with It
Creating a party in London should be a creative and exciting process, and VenueCrew help you skip to the fun part. After a call with one of our friendly Venue Specialists, we can help you find the ideal party venue, so you can spend time styling it out and nailing your party theme.
- You could choose a traditional London townhouse steeped in history and splendour for your London party venue. We love Dartmouth House and RSA House to name a few.
- You could treat your guests to 5-star luxury at a central hotel party venue, like The Langham, The Waldorf Hilton, Claridge’s or the Mandarin Oriental.
- Waterfront parties are unbeatable in London. As dusk falls, the city light’s sparkle on the water’s surface. We’d head to OXO2, The Yacht or The Dickens Inn.
- Some of the most up and coming hotels and restaurant party venues in East London feature urban-inspired decor, rooftop reception spaces and a laidback atmosphere. Our favourites include South Place Hotel, the Kitty Hawk and Devonshire Terrace.
- For a more formal affair, why not choose a party venue with royal connections? Banqueting House is the remaining component of the Palace of Whitehall, Kew Gardens features a conservatory moved from the grounds of Buckingham Palace and Queen’s House was originally built for Anne of Denmark, the queen of King James I.
Venue Finder Tip No. 6: Chat with One of Our Venue Specialists
As you can tell, there are a lot of party venues out there and navigating through an endless list of options can be tricky. We understand how stressful it can be when you’re on a time limit to book a party venue that has all the requirements you need. Our Venue Finders will assist you throughout the search process for free, saving you both time and money. We can’t wait to hear what party idea you have in mind and match you with the right venue.
Looking for a cool corporate event space in Sydney? Check those top 11 venues for buzzworthy corporate functions. Corporate events certainly offer many perks, from ample networking opportunities to
These Melbourne winter wedding venues all have cosy interiors that’ll make your wedding day feel warm and inviting. Just add candles and wine! Winters in Melbourne can be grey
Frequently Asked Questions
London party venues alter in price depending on their location and size, as well as the season and day. If you are looking to hire a blank canvas venue where you can bring in your own decorations, caterers and suppliers, we’d suggest opting for a dry hire party venue. On average, a small dry hire venue will cost in the region of £5,000 to £8,000, and large ballroom style dry hire venues can cost around £10,000 to £15,000 and go upwards from there.
Alternatively, if you are looking for a party venue with all the catering included, such as a hotel or restaurant, they often charge a minimum spend or provide packages per head which are typically in the region of £100 to £200 + with various inclusions.
VenueCrew is the team of friendly faces you can turn to when you need to find a venue that matches your theme, budget and capacity. All you need to follow are these quick and easy steps:
- Call VenueCrew and let us know what kind of party venue you’d like
- We’ll pick out the best London party venues that suit your taste and send over quotes
- You sign a contract with your dream party venue and get planning!
London is an ideal base for a party like no other. Whether you’re searching for a sophisticated party in a manor house, a warehouse party venue with an all-night DJ, a skyscraper party venue with a bird’s eye view of the city, or a vibrant boat party floating on the River Thames, VenueCrew will have the perfect match for you! We can’t wait to get started.