(3 Reviews) Visit Website
53, Park Lane, England, W1K 1QA, United Kingdom
The Dorchester London Events & Parties
Steeped in the glitz and glamour of London’s historical events, The Dorchester is every inch the Grande Dame when it comes to throwing a party. In addition to the beautiful event suites where you can dine, drink and dance the night away, there are some extraordinary interactive experiences on offer.
From expert masterclasses with the in-house Mixologist to uncovering the stories of vintage labels in the Wine Vault, there is something for everyone at The Dorchester.
The Dorchester is a grand setting for an engagement party, a 30th birthday or even a charity ball for a cause that’s important to you. Whatever the occasion, The Dorchester will work closely with you to design a day or night that reflects your vision.
The best thing is, your part won’t have to end when the clock strikes midnight — there are 250 beautiful bedrooms where you guests can rest their weary dancing feet and rest up in luxury.
Highlights of The Dorchester London Events & Parties:
- Ten unique restaurant venues and dining experiences for party guests
- Six jaw-dropping event spaces with unique design details
- Interactive experiences include wine tasting, cocktail mixology and chef masterclasses
- Award-winning Dorchester Spa for pre or post-party pampering
- Delicious in-house cuisine provided by The Dorchester hotel
Private Dining Options at The Dorchester:
- Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester. Internationally acclaimed chef, Alain Ducasse, has put his stamp on this prestigious hotel. Experience double Michelin star dining on a private dining table, called Table Lumière, surrounded by a bright fibre optic curtain.
- The Wine Vault. A hidden gem at The Dorchester. This exclusive wine vault contains 1,000 bottles of high-quality wines from around the world. You can partake in private wine tasting sessions with the in-house sommelier, Christopher Delalonde.
- Chef’s Table. The theatre of The Dorchester’s kitchen is on full display from Chef’s Table. Watch the behind the scenes action as you dine, or you can draw the opaque curtain across for privacy. Enjoy specially curated meals here with a small group.
Semi-Private Dining Options at The Dorchester:
- The Grill at The Dorchester. A warm, inviting restaurant with a hearty British menu. Chef Tom Booton’s celebrated seasonal grill menu is always a crowd-pleaser.
- The Promenade. The heart of the hotel where guests can relax and enjoy informal drinking and dining in a historical setting. A live pianist also adds to the atmosphere.
- China Tang at The Dorchester. Reminiscent of 1930s Shanghai, China Tang is a divine dining venue that serves Cantonese cuisine and traditional Dim Sum all day long.
- The Spatisserie. Surrounded by the soothing setting of the spa, The Spatisserie is a calming place to enjoy indulgent food and drink. It’s perfect for a hen do celebration.
- Terrace & Garden. The Dorchester’s forecourt is a gorgeous dining destination, surrounded by the streets of Mayfair. There’s no better place for an Afternoon Tea.
- Parcafé. The Dorchester’s very own café. Looking out over the lush grounds of Hyde Park, it’s an eatery that serves warming coffee, tea and melt-in-the-mouth pastries.
Spaces At This Venue
783sqm / 8417sqft
The glamorous centrepiece of The Dorchester is the Ballroom. Complete with a pre-function room, a private entrance on Park Lane and a cloakroom, it’s an extraordinary Art Deco jewel that’s hosted some of London’s most prestigious parties.
The Penthouse and Pavilion
A series of interconnected event spaces that lead onto a terrace and fountain overlooking the London skyline. Decorated by celebrated stage designer, Oliver Messel, the theatrical event spaces are an ode to the Sleeping Beauty fairytale.
Crystal Suite & Lobby
The most contemporary event space in The Dorchester. Bathing in natural daylight, the large windows look out onto Hyde Park. The Crystal Suite also features a grand sweeping staircase and a Liberace mirrored piano.
The Orchid Room
The Orchid Room is a pale blue beauty that’s inspired by Wedgwood china designs. Featuring high decorative ceilings and crystal chandeliers, it’s a breathtaking room for weddings and elegant parties. It can also connect to the Ballroom.
The characterful Holford Room is one of the only authentic rooms from the original mansion house. It features oak panelling, high ceilings and soft lighting. It’s also connected to the Orchid Room, which works well for larger events.
This private set of rooms features historical tapestries and uninterrupted views over Hyde Park. HRH Prince Philip chose the Park Suite for his stag do the night before his wedding, which gives it the official royal seal of approval.
The Dorchester London Catering
If one thing’s for sure, The Dorchester knows how to deliver exceptional menus that impress the most discerning of guests. With a brigade of famous chefs, including Alain Ducasse who holds 20 Michelin stars, their offering is delicious, varied and visually inspiring.
There is no end to the kind of food that you can delve into at this illustrious hotel. From modern-day British grill and classic Afternoon Tea to exquisite Cantonese cuisine, you can travel the world on a plate.
The extensive menus allow you to pick and choose your favourite dishes to serve at your wedding, social or corporate event. After booking your venue at The Dorchester, you’ll enjoy a private tasting, where you can decipher the best menu options and discuss your dietary requirements in detail.
The Dorchester team look forward to cooking up a storm for your event.
Highlights of Catering at The Dorchester London:
- A range of menus from classic British grill and afternoon tea to Cantonese cuisine
- Indoor and outdoor restaurants, including an informal café and double Michelin dining
- Exclusive dining experiences, including the Table Lumière behind a curtain of fibre optic lights and Chef’s Table with a window into the kitchens
- An award-winning bartender can make you a bespoke cocktail
- Incredible Wine Vault with 1,000 bottles awaits your discovery
- Gordon Ramsay Bar & Grill
- ROKA Mayfair
- Pollen Street Social
- Oxford Circus / Oxford Street
- London Eye
- Spencer House
- Faraday Museum at The Royal Institution of GB
- Green Park
- St James’s Park
- Hyde Park
- The Regent’s Park
Wow! Attended as part of the organising team for our event recently. Was very slick and food was great-there were nearly 500 of us. Highly recommended
Lisa S ·
Absolutely stunning building both inside and out. Impeccably clean, very attentive staff.
Andrew M ·
Went to a 2 day conference. In crystal room. Amazing glass chandeliers. Very helpful and attentive staff. Food was amazing as well.
Pat P ·
Frequently Asked Questions
The largest capacity at The Dorchester is 510 seated, 1000 standing and 400 for a ceremony.
The Dorchester’s car park is a secured facility, that’s staffed 24 hours a day.
The tariff for car parking is as follows:
- Up to 2 hours £20
- Up to 4 hours £30
- 4 – 6 hours £40
- 6 – 24 hours £60
The menus at The Dorchester are flavoursome, beautifully presented and curated by talented chefs. From Michelin dining to casual café surrounds, The Dorchester has every kind of culinary set-up you can imagine. Famous Dorchester chefs include Alain Ducasse and Tom Booton, who have brought their signature style to their in-house restaurants. The hotel promises you and your guests an extraordinary sensory experience that will leave a lasting impression.
View sample menus here.
The 250 Dorchester hotel bedrooms are 5-star havens in the heart of Mayfair. Favoured by Royals and celebrities, they are appointed to the highest standard and have gorgeous views of Hyde Park. Expect luxury amenities such as ultra-soft linens, complimentary WiFi, a twice-daily room refresh, deep bathtubs and plush Vispring mattresses. You are even able to arrange a private yoga session with the in-house instructor on your balcony.
Aneeza started in the event industry in 2011 and has since worked with many recognisable FTSE companies and brands on the planning and operational side for private events and corporate functions. She brings a passionate spirit and unwavering eye for detail to our London team. She's also a self-proclaimed foodie and loves to give tips on the best bars and restaurants in town.
Download Event Packages & Pricing
Get information about package options, pricing, facilities, and much more!
Brook Street, London, W1K 4HR
Events at Claridge's are as synonymous with luxury as the hotel itself. Think glamorous ballrooms, impeccable dining service and bespoke events.
From £6800 Hire Fee
Mandarin Oriental London
66 Knightsbridge, London, SW1X 7LA
Mandarin Oriental is a famous hotel & events venue that has hosted royalty & celebrities alike in its Michelin-star restaurant & gold-gilded ballroom.
From £220 Per Person
The Ned London
27 Poultry, London, EC2R 8AJ
The Ned is a stylish, indulgent 5-star hotel in the buzzing heart of London. Within are 9 restaurants and a collection of glam Art Deco event spaces.
From £200 Per Person