Popular Beach Venues Brisbane
If you’re looking to make the most of Brisbane’s beautiful warm climate and gorgeous beaches with an outdoor wedding, we’ve rounded up the best beach wedding venues in Brisbane. What could be more romantic than saying your vows against a backdrop of pure white sand and sparkling turquoise water? If this sounds like your dream, our dedicated Venue Specialists will match you with a stunning beach wedding venue in Brisbane. Contact our Brisbane Venue Specialists today .
The Island Gold CoastSurfers Paradise, Queensland, 4217 5.0
The Island Gold Coast acts as an idyllic, sunkissed backdrop for your seaside wedding, with its glass facades, an abundance of natural light, and open spaces.
- Located in the heart of Surfers Paradise
- Luxury onsite accommodation
- Versatile boutique function rooms
Sandstone Point HotelSandstone Point, Queensland, 4511 5.0
Sandstone Point Hotel is a spectacular all-in-one waterfront wedding venue near Brisbane, with an array of breathtaking ceremony and reception options for your special day.
- Picturesque waterfront location at Sandstone Point
- Choose from an array of stunning indoor and outdoor event spaces
- All-inclusive packages for a seamless and stress-free experience
Salt BarKingscliff, New South Wales, 2487 5.0
Salt Bar is a stunning coastal venue in Kingscliff, renowned for hosting relaxed and elegant waterfront weddings in its light-filled function spaces.
- Four modern and light-filled function spaces to choose from
- Exclusive venue hire available for weddings and private events
- Beautiful views of the ocean and lush parklands
Southport Yacht ClubMain Beach, Queensland, 4217 5.0
Southport Yacht Club is a spectacular waterfront wedding venue on the Gold Coast, boasting an array of ceremony areas, unrivalled photoshoot locations, and elegant reception spaces.
- Unrivalled location overlooking the shimmering waters of the Gold Coast’s Broadwater
- Stunning indoor and outdoor function spaces for weddings and private events
- Endless photo backdrops including the 300-berth marina and private beach