Popular Corporate Venues Sydney
When there are spectacular events in Sydney like the Sydney Festival, Mardi Gras and the fireworks on New Year’s Eve, you can count on this city to deliver a corporate event like no other. Are you planning a product launch? A large-scale conference or annual awards ceremony? We have all manner of Sydney corporate event venues from modern high-rise hotels to trendy warehouse spaces. Contact our expert VenueCrew for corporate event venue suggestions today.
Burnham Grove EstateCawdor, New South Wales, 2570 5.0
Burnham Grove Estate is a historic venue near Sydney that offers an elegant setting for estate weddings, corporate functions, and social events.
- Historic country property set on a 45-acre estate
- Picturesque gardens for outdoor events
- Purpose-built air-conditioned marquee
Sergeants’ Mess SydneyMosman, New South Wales, 2088 5.0
Sergeants’ Mess is a waterfront function and event venue in Sydney’s North Shore Chowder Bay precinct. It's the perfect place for hosting weddings, social events and corporate parties alike.
- Located right on the water’s edge of Sydney’s North Shore Chowder Bay precinct
- Choose from four different stunning event spaces
- Sweeping Sydney Harbour views
Zest Waterfront Venues Beachouse at Point PiperPoint Piper, New South Wales, 2027 5.0
Waterfront views, spectacular dining experiences and a lively ambience are the 3 things you can count on for any event at Beachouse at Point Piper.
- Two beautiful, modern function spaces available for exclusive hire
- Luxurious, centrally-located venue in the suburb of Rose Bay, housed within the Royal Motor Yacht Club
- A setting that combines luxury with beach chic; bright, lime wash timber floors and elegant oyster shell feature walls
Pier One SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Located on its own Sydney Harbour pier, Pier One Hotel Walsh Bay offers event venues that include a beautiful modern restaurant, an open-air perspex marquee and interior event spaces with window walls.
- Unrivalled Sydney location next to the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- 3 spacious and flexible event spaces with panoramic Walsh Bay views
- Outdoor marquee wedding venue with incredible photo opportunities
Gunners’ Barracks SydneyMosman, New South Wales, 2088 5.0
A sandstone heritage building in Mosman, Gunners' Barracks is an iconic Sydney event venue with waterfront views of Sydney Harbour and charming gathering spaces indoors and out.
- Expansive Harbour Terrace offers panoramic views across Sydney Harbour
- A collection of four private dining options
- Historic sandstone building dating back to the early 1800s
Ivy Ballroom by MerivaleSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
In the famous ivy Precinct in Sydney's CBD, ivy Ballroom by Merivale is a luxurious, contemporary, glamorous event venue that's perfect for throwing large parties, dinners and functions.
- A large, contemporary event ballroom with tall ceilings
- Magnificent windows that flood the space with natural light
- Award-winning catering and dining experiences by the Merivale team
Zest Waterfront Venues Boathouse at The SpitMosman, New South Wales, 2088 5.0
The Boathouse at the Spit is a Mosman event venue that combines unbeatable waterfront views and the very best in culinary excellence.
- Panoramic views of Sydney Harbour
- Outdoor terrace attached to main indoor event space
- Full service event planning team includes in-house styling
InterContinental Sydney Double BayDouble Bay, New South Wales, 2028 5.0
A grand ballroom and seven corporate event spaces are on offer at InterContinental Double Bay, a waterview hotel with plush suites for all your event guests.
- Panoramic views over Double Bay Marina
- Stylish rooftop bar with an infinity pool
- Five-star boutique hotel
Sofitel Sydney WentworthSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Events at Sofitel Sydney Wentworth are at once glamorous and modern, whether hosted in the bright restaurant space or the dramatic setting of the Art Deco ballroom.
- Art Deco style ballroom with glamorous details and lighting
- French-inspired interiors and garden courtyard
- Different styles of event spaces that suit both small gatherings and large galas
Intercontinental SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
A luxury hotel near the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House, InterContinental Sydney hosts elite weddings, corporate functions, and special events.
- Award-winning catering team
- Minutes from Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge
- Historic Treasury building
Related popular event spaces
Our Guide to Sydney Corporate Event Venues
There is a fantastic range of corporate event venues around Sydney, from 5-star hotel boardrooms to wine bars and unique rooftop spaces. Our Sydney Venue Specialists have spent a lot of time visiting and compiling the best corporate venues in the city, and we look forward to sharing our industry knowledge with you during your free consultation.
Clients often gravitate towards modern venues with desirable views for product launches and conference events. Here, the blank canvas function rooms allow you to get creative with the design, or keep things minimal to retain all eyes and ears on the speakers. Some popular contemporary spaces include Zest’s Boathouse at The Spit and Beachouse at Point Piper.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 1: Hotels Keep Everything Under One Roof
Looking for an easy, functional space where all the little details are taken care of? We’d recommend booking a hotel conference venue with an Event Planner on-site. They’ll be able to sort everything from name badges to guest registration and refreshments mid-meeting.
Some of the best corporate hotels are based in Sydney CBD and their excellent service and amenities have earned them 5-star ratings. They also feature multiple function rooms to use as break out areas and meeting rooms throughout your corporate event schedule.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 2: Restaurants Have A More Casual Appeal
If you’d prefer something laidback, with drinks all sorted on a tab behind the bar, booking out a restaurant venue might be your best bet. No event decorations are often needed at these kinds of venues, as the interiors have been carefully designed and prepared for usual opening hours.
Sydney has an excellent range of atmospheric restaurants and wine bars where your clients and colleagues will feel at ease from the moment they walk in. At Kittyhawk Sydney, custom cocktails and beers will be flowing, and a delicious range of canapés cooked by the in-house chefs.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 3: An Accessible Location Is Important
Corporate events will have high attendance if the venue is in a central location with plenty of transport links. For example, commuter hotspots are the best places to target, like Sydney CBD and Circular Quay. Your guests will be able to arrive quickly and easily without any hassle.
Some great venue options close to public transport include Rydges Sydney Harbour’s vibrant rooftop event space in The Rocks and the super central Sydney Harbour Marriott at Circular Quay. Wherever you’re looking to host your corporate event, VenueCrew can send you a list of suitable local venues.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 4: Adequate AV Facilities Are Key
To ensure your corporate event runs smoothly, check what audiovisual equipment is available to use. A lot of hotels are very used to hosting conferences, workshops and product launches, so they have all the technology installed already. Make sure to check the inclusions if you’re planning a lineup of talks and demonstrations.
As well as AV facilities, you might also need printers and high-speed WiFi in all areas of the event space. On your private corporate venue tour, specify everything you need so that you can compare the inclusions and narrow down your choices.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 5: Call VenueCrew For A Free Consultation
At VenueCrew, we’re experts when it comes to finding Sydney corporate event venues that meet all of your requirements. Instead of scrolling through endless options and reading through dozens of brochures, our team can streamline your search and point you in the right direction. If you’re at the beginning of your hunt or you’re looking for a last-minute alternative, we’re here to help .
Frequently Asked Questions
We make it as easy as possible. Here’s how it works:
- Compile your venue requirements, event date and guest number
- Book a free consultation with a VenueCrew Sydney Venue Specialist
- We’ll send you quotes for the corporate event venues that suit your wishlist
- Lock in your corporate event date, send out the invites and the planning begins
There are so many brilliant choices in Sydney for your next corporate event. For a modern environment with plenty of natural light, our clients love Sofitel Sydney Wentworth. Or for something memorable and unique, Urban Winery Sydney is an exciting event space with various options for seated and standing events surrounded by rustic wine barrels.