To make your next corporate event one to remember, consider a few of these unusual corporate event venues in Melbourne. From a converted warehouse to a hidden rooftop bar,
Popular Corporate Venues Sydney
When there are spectacular events in Sydney like the Sydney Festival, Mardi Gras and the fireworks on New Year’s Eve, you can count on this city to deliver a corporate event like no other. Are you planning a product launch? A large-scale conference or annual awards ceremony? We have all manner of Sydney corporate event venues from modern high-rise hotels to trendy warehouse spaces. Contact our expert VenueCrew for corporate event venue suggestions today.
Burnham Grove EstateCawdor, New South Wales, 2570 5.0
Burnham Grove Estate is a historic venue near Sydney that offers an elegant setting for estate weddings, corporate functions, and social events.
- Historic country property set on a 45-acre estate
- Picturesque gardens for outdoor events
- Purpose-built air-conditioned marquee
InterContinental Sydney Double BayDouble Bay, New South Wales, 2028 5.0
A grand ballroom and seven corporate event spaces are on offer at InterContinental Double Bay, a waterview hotel with plush suites for all your event guests.
- Panoramic views over Double Bay Marina
- Stylish rooftop bar with an infinity pool
- Five-star boutique hotel
Sofitel Sydney WentworthSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Events at Sofitel Sydney Wentworth are at once glamorous and modern, whether hosted in the bright restaurant space or the dramatic setting of the Art Deco ballroom.
- Art Deco style ballroom with glamorous details and lighting
- French-inspired interiors and garden courtyard
- Different styles of event spaces that suit both small gatherings and large galas
Amora Hotel Jamison SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Set in Sydney CBD, this modern 5-star hotel offers glamorous ballroom event venues that are fit for a lively occasion or corporate event of any type.
- A stylish and luxurious hotel situated in the heart of Sydney’s CBD
- Beautiful, elevated views of Sydney CBD
- 10 contemporary, sleek function venues to choose from
The Langham, SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
The Langham, Sydney in The Rocks is a luxury 5-star hotel with beautiful ballrooms and event spaces for gatherings of all types. The suites, spa and panoramic harbour views are simply gorgeous.
- Ideally located 25 minutes from Sydney airport, 14 minutes from Central Station and 7 minutes from Circular Quay
- 95 spacious hotel suites and 5 private event rooms for guests to stay in
- Hosts events for up to 200 guests
Little Pearl Beach Suites ManlyManly, New South Wales, 2095 5.0
With its versatile modern interiors and breathtaking beach views, Little Pearl Beach Suites Manly offers the perfect setting for stylish events in Sydney.
- Stylish waterfront venue overlooking Manly Beach
- Modern interiors with versatile layouts and beach views
- Beautiful alfresco courtyard adjoining the main event space
Establishment Ballroom by MerivaleSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Establishment Ballroom by Merivale is a large event venue in a heritage building on George Street, complete with a large terrace & boutique hotel.
- An iconic heritage building conveniently located in central Sydney
- Floor-to-ceiling windows ensure an abundance of natural light
- Star features include a grand, modern marble bar
Establishment Bar by MerivaleSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Set in an iconic Sydney building, Establishment Bar is a sleek and sophisticated event space with a magnificent marble bar and a covered garden oasis.
- Spectacular features include extravagant lighting and a sleek, long marble bar
- Spacious private outdoor courtyard filled with light and greenery
- Located in a stately 19th-century building, The George Patterson House
Sydney Harbour Marriott HotelSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Located at Circular Quay, Sydney Harbour Marriott is a luxury hotel with 595 stylish suites and various modern event spaces. A favourite is an open-air terrace on level four.
- Open-air terrace with panoramic views of Sydney Harbour
- Award-winning wedding menus by a Michelin Star-trained chef
- Luxury guest accommodation with group discounts available
Kittyhawk SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Kittyhawk is a classic French-inspired cocktail bar in Sydney's CBD that offers a warm, glowing atmosphere for events ranging from corporate cocktail parties to cosy anniversary celebrations.
- Situated in the centre of Sydney’s CBD, next to the stunning Royal Botanic Gardens
- Classic French-meets-military décor; a venue decked out in style with a nod to early 20th century French chic and military memorabilia
- Choose from one of the three fully adapatable event spaces, or opt for exclusive hire of the whole venue
Related popular event spaces
Our Guide to Sydney Corporate Event Venues
There is a fantastic range of corporate event venues around Sydney, from 5-star hotel boardrooms to wine bars and unique rooftop spaces. Our Sydney Venue Specialists have spent a lot of time visiting and compiling the best corporate venues in the city, and we look forward to sharing our industry knowledge with you during your free consultation.
Clients often gravitate towards modern venues with desirable views for product launches and conference events. Here, the blank canvas function rooms allow you to get creative with the design, or keep things minimal to retain all eyes and ears on the speakers. Some popular contemporary spaces include Zest’s Boathouse at The Spit and Beachouse at Point Piper.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 1: Hotels Keep Everything Under One Roof
Looking for an easy, functional space where all the little details are taken care of? We’d recommend booking a hotel conference venue with an Event Planner on-site. They’ll be able to sort everything from name badges to guest registration and refreshments mid-meeting.
Some of the best corporate hotels are based in Sydney CBD and their excellent service and amenities have earned them 5-star ratings. They also feature multiple function rooms to use as break out areas and meeting rooms throughout your corporate event schedule.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 2: Restaurants Have A More Casual Appeal
If you’d prefer something laidback, with drinks all sorted on a tab behind the bar, booking out a restaurant venue might be your best bet. No event decorations are often needed at these kinds of venues, as the interiors have been carefully designed and prepared for usual opening hours.
Sydney has an excellent range of atmospheric restaurants and wine bars where your clients and colleagues will feel at ease from the moment they walk in. At Kittyhawk Sydney, custom cocktails and beers will be flowing, and a delicious range of canapés cooked by the in-house chefs.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 3: An Accessible Location Is Important
Corporate events will have high attendance if the venue is in a central location with plenty of transport links. For example, commuter hotspots are the best places to target, like Sydney CBD and Circular Quay. Your guests will be able to arrive quickly and easily without any hassle.
Some great venue options close to public transport include Rydges Sydney Harbour’s vibrant rooftop event space in The Rocks and the super central Sydney Harbour Marriott at Circular Quay. Wherever you’re looking to host your corporate event, VenueCrew can send you a list of suitable local venues.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 4: Adequate AV Facilities Are Key
To ensure your corporate event runs smoothly, check what audiovisual equipment is available to use. A lot of hotels are very used to hosting conferences, workshops and product launches, so they have all the technology installed already. Make sure to check the inclusions if you’re planning a lineup of talks and demonstrations.
As well as AV facilities, you might also need printers and high-speed WiFi in all areas of the event space. On your private corporate venue tour, specify everything you need so that you can compare the inclusions and narrow down your choices.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 5: Call VenueCrew For A Free Consultation
At VenueCrew, we’re experts when it comes to finding Sydney corporate event venues that meet all of your requirements. Instead of scrolling through endless options and reading through dozens of brochures, our team can streamline your search and point you in the right direction. If you’re at the beginning of your hunt or you’re looking for a last-minute alternative, we’re here to help .
Looking for a cool corporate event space in Sydney? Check those top 11 venues for buzzworthy corporate functions. Corporate events certainly offer many perks, from ample networking opportunities to
These Melbourne winter wedding venues all have cosy interiors that’ll make your wedding day feel warm and inviting. Just add candles and wine! Winters in Melbourne can be grey
Frequently Asked Questions
We make it as easy as possible. Here’s how it works:
- Compile your venue requirements, event date and guest number
- Book a free consultation with a VenueCrew Sydney Venue Specialist
- We’ll send you quotes for the corporate event venues that suit your wishlist
- Lock in your corporate event date, send out the invites and the planning begins
There are so many brilliant choices in Sydney for your next corporate event. For a modern environment with plenty of natural light, our clients love Sofitel Sydney Wentworth. Or for something memorable and unique, Urban Winery Sydney is an exciting event space with various options for seated and standing events surrounded by rustic wine barrels.