Popular Conference Venues Sydney
Sydney’s beautiful harbour, fabulous food and wine scene, stylish event spaces, and impeccable collection of five-star hotels make it an amazing destination for your next conference. When looking for a Sydney conference venue, you might be on the lookout for spacious accommodation for your VIP guests, a variation of dining facilities, or a diverse selection of meeting rooms and corporate gala spaces. Our Venue Finders are happy to help you find the right venue for your event — contact our Venue Finders today .
Burnham Grove EstateCawdor, New South Wales, 2570 5.0
Burnham Grove Estate is a historic venue near Sydney that offers an elegant setting for estate weddings, corporate functions, and social events.
- Historic country property set on a 45-acre estate
- Picturesque gardens for outdoor events
- Purpose-built air-conditioned marquee
Zest Waterfront Venues Beachouse at Point PiperPoint Piper, New South Wales, 2027 5.0
Waterfront views, spectacular dining experiences and a lively ambience are the 3 things you can count on for any event at Beachouse at Point Piper.
- Two beautiful, modern function spaces available for exclusive hire
- Luxurious, centrally-located venue in the suburb of Rose Bay, housed within the Royal Motor Yacht Club
- A setting that combines luxury with beach chic; bright, lime wash timber floors and elegant oyster shell feature walls
Pier One SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Located on its own Sydney Harbour pier, Pier One Hotel Walsh Bay offers event venues that include a beautiful modern restaurant, an open-air perspex marquee and interior event spaces with window walls.
- Unrivalled Sydney location next to the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- 3 spacious and flexible event spaces with panoramic Walsh Bay views
- Outdoor marquee wedding venue with incredible photo opportunities
Ivy Ballroom by MerivaleSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
In the famous ivy Precinct in Sydney's CBD, ivy Ballroom by Merivale is a luxurious, contemporary, glamorous event venue that's perfect for throwing large parties, dinners and functions.
- A large, contemporary event ballroom with tall ceilings
- Magnificent windows that flood the space with natural light
- Award-winning catering and dining experiences by the Merivale team
Zest Waterfront Venues Boathouse at The SpitMosman, New South Wales, 2088 5.0
The Boathouse at the Spit is a Mosman event venue that combines unbeatable waterfront views and the very best in culinary excellence.
- Panoramic views of Sydney Harbour
- Outdoor terrace attached to main indoor event space
- Full service event planning team includes in-house styling
InterContinental Sydney Double BayDouble Bay, New South Wales, 2028 5.0
A grand ballroom and seven corporate event spaces are on offer at InterContinental Double Bay, a waterview hotel with plush suites for all your event guests.
- Panoramic views over Double Bay Marina
- Stylish rooftop bar with an infinity pool
- Five-star boutique hotel
Sofitel Sydney WentworthSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Events at Sofitel Sydney Wentworth are at once glamorous and modern, whether hosted in the bright restaurant space or the dramatic setting of the Art Deco ballroom.
- Art Deco style ballroom with glamorous details and lighting
- French-inspired interiors and garden courtyard
- Different styles of event spaces that suit both small gatherings and large galas
Intercontinental SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
A luxury hotel near the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House, InterContinental Sydney hosts elite weddings, corporate functions, and special events.
- Award-winning catering team
- Minutes from Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge
- Historic Treasury building
Amora Hotel Jamison SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Set in Sydney CBD, this modern 5-star hotel offers glamorous ballroom event venues that are fit for a lively occasion or corporate event of any type.
- A stylish and luxurious hotel situated in the heart of Sydney’s CBD
- Beautiful, elevated views of Sydney CBD
- 10 contemporary, sleek function venues to choose from
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Nestled in the heart of Sydney CBD, Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney is housed within a timeless heritage-listed building and offers nine event spaces.
- Timeless heritage-listed building with nine event spaces
- Convenient location in the heart of Sydney CBD
- Luxury 5-star hotel with 364 elegant rooms and suites
Related popular event spaces
Everything You Need to Know About Finding A Sydney Conference Venue
Sydney is a sprawling city with many waterfront hotels and inner-city restaurants. Typically, we recommend first deciding what area of Sydney you’d like to host your conference in before tackling your venue search.
For many corporate event planners, Circular Quay is the primary destination, as many luxury hotels in this area promise sweeping views of Sydney Harbour and easy access to Sydney’s Central Business District.
Here are some tips for finding your Sydney conference venue, straight from our Venue Finders.
Venue Finder Tip No. 1: Sort out where your event attendees will need to travel during your multi-day conference
If your conference is a multi-day event spread across multiple venues in Sydney CBD, being within walking distance to the city centre is key. In this case, choosing a conference venue in The Rocks, or Circular Quay will be much appreciated by your guests.
If your conference will mostly take place at one venue, but you know your attendees will want to explore Sydney in their own time, a conference venue in Bondi Beach or Manly Beach may offer a lively option.
- If a central location with sweeping Sydney Harbour views is a priority for your conference venue, you might want to consider a few hotel options with rooftop event spaces. Some popular picks include 55 George at Rydges Sydney Harbour, Sofitel Sydney Darling Harbour, and Primus Hotel Sydney.
- If you’d like to take your colleagues to one of Sydney’s unique beachfront suburbs, conference venues in Manly, Bondi Beach, and Double Bay offer gorgeous views and vibrant nightlife. In this case, we’d suggest InterContinental Double Bay, or if you don’t require hotel accommodation, a more casual conference venue like Zest Waterfront Venues The Beachouse at Point Piper might be your top pick.
Venue Finder Tip No. 2: Factor in Sydney’s many luxury accommodation options.
- If more than ten of your conference attendees will require overnight accommodation, booking a conference venue with accommodation will likely be your top priority. In this case, our Venue Finders can easily talk you through the best Sydney hotel options for business travellers based on your group’s specific requirements.
Venue Finder Tip No. 3: Take Sydney transportation into consideration.
- Sydney’s transport options are aplenty, including Sydney Metro, buses, ferries, light rail, taxis, and rideshares. Because the city is quite spread out, transportation for your delegates is a top priority for many corporate event planners.
- Will any attendees fly to attend your Sydney conference? If so, selecting a venue that’s easily accessible to the airport may be a consideration. Many of the Sydney CBD luxury hotels are within a 20- to 30-minute drive of the airport.
Venue Finder Tip No. 4: Go for the venue with the best all-around experience.
- If your top three priorities are plush accommodation, easy access for your delegates, and excellent service, one of Sydney’s five-star hotel venues is likely going to be the best fit for your event.
- If your top three conference venue priorities are un-stuffy rooms, delicious food and drink, and presenting the laidback Sydney lifestyle to your guests, a boutique venue might be your best option. In this case, you can book accommodation separately.
Venue Finder Tip No. 5: Contact our Venue Finders to make selecting a venue quick.
Whether you’re a professional event planner or an admin tasked with planning this corporate function, our Venue Finders will happily step in and help make the venue selection process quick and easy. They’re well versed in all aspects of planning a conference, and can take your specific requirements into consideration to find the best venue for your corporate event.
Frequently Asked Questions
Conference venues in Sydney range in pricing and packages: some require a food and beverage minimum spend while others require a specific number of accommodation bookings or a flat-fee rental of the event space.
Many of Sydney’s corporate event planners opt to host conferences at hotels, which often provide different pricing options for different times of the day. For instance, you might host a breakfast event in a small meeting room in the morning followed by a series of presentations in a theatre room with break-out space nearby. By evening, guests might be invited to attend a rooftop cocktail party. In this case, your hotel function venue would provide a variety of menu pricing and styles that complement the atmosphere you’d like to create for your guests.
We make it easy. Here’s how it works:
- Select a local conference venue and/or hotel (or a few)
- Request an appointment with us to discuss your conference plans
- We’ll send you a quote for the venue that matches your conference
- You lock in your conference venue