Yallamundi Rooms Sydney Corporate Functions & Events
Nestled on the water’s edge of Sydney’s Central Business District, you’ll find the prestigious Opera House’s contemporary Yallamundi Rooms. The space features an impressive harbour backdrop, a separate reception area and a private dressing room for VIP guest speakers. Plus, there’s an adjoining open-air terrace – ideal for networking events and conference breakouts.
Facilities include a theatre-grade sound system, dividing walls, dimmable lighting, free WiFi, projectors, screens and lecterns for business presentations. This ground-floor corporate venue is also fully wheelchair accessible and easily reachable via public transport. In fact, Circular Quay train station is only 10 minutes walk away. Or you can find underground parking nearby.
Yallamundi Rooms Corporate Function & Event Highlights:
- Sought-after location in Sydney’s CBD harbour area
- Adaptable space for events of various sizes
- State-of-the-art audiovisual equipment
- Range of in-house catering packages
- Train station and parking just a short walk away
Spaces At This Venue
Situated on the ground floor of Sydney Opera House, the glass-fronted Yallamundi Rooms provide great views of the city’s waterfront. Inside, you’ll find industrial-style concrete beams contrasted with pink granite floor tiles, timber ceiling panels and warm brass accents. The space can be split into three separate rooms for more intimate events, or fully opened to cater for larger celebrations.Read More
- InterContinental Sydney, an IHG Hotel
- Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay
- Shangri-La Sydney
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- The Rocks
- Circular Quay
Frequently Asked Questions
- Entire venue – 350 cocktail, 180 seated, 120 cabaret style or 180 theatre style
- East room only – 50 seated, 80 cocktail
- Central room – 90 seated, 130 cocktail (60 seated, 100 cocktail with walls in place)
- West room only – 60 seated, 130 cocktail
Yes, alongside being a popular Sydney Harbour wedding venue, Yallamundi Rooms hosts all kinds of business events. From annual conferences and networking events to corporate dinners and Christmas parties, this Central Business District venue has it covered.
Given its central location in Sydney, there are numerous hotels within walking distance of the Yallamundi Rooms. These include the highly rated 5-star Intercontinental Sydney (IHG) and Four Seasons hotels. As well as the more affordable yet comfortable and well-equipped Amora Hotel Jamison and Mercure Sydney Wynward.
While there are no free parking spaces on site, there is 24/7 underground parking close by at 2A Macquarie Street. This facility is operated by Wilson Parking and is subject to hourly/ daily fees, with prepaid discounts available online.