Popular Wedding Venues Canberra
Are you envisioning a romantic lakeside ceremony surrounded by the serene beauty of Lake Burley Griffin? Or perhaps the timeless elegance of Old Parliament House and its enchanting Rose Garden have captured your heart? No matter your wedding dreams, Canberra offers a plethora of stunning options, and Venue Crew is here to make them all yours! Discover popular Canberra wedding venues here and let our amazing Venue Specialists narrow down your search to find the perfect location for your special day.
Midnight Hotel Canberra
Midnight Hotel Canberra’s elegant spaces are fully adaptable, providing an ideal canvas for stylish urban weddings that can be tailored to your preference.
- Stylish five-star hotel near Canberra CBD
- Dedicated events team to ensure seamless occasions
- Exceptional amenities and AV equipment
- Bespoke packages and delicious catering menus
Hotel Kurrajong Canberra
Transform your dream wedding into a reality with Hotel Kurrajong's dedicated and experienced team.
- Elegant heritage-listed venue brimming with historic charm
- A top choice for hotel weddings in Canberra
- Premium furnishings, flexible layouts & excellent audiovisual equipment
- 147 beautifully appointed guest rooms
Whether you want the wedding of the year in a grand ballroom, or a bespoke intimate affair, QT Canberra is the ultimate wedding destination for couples with flair.
- versatile stylish spaces
- modern av equipment
- luxury accommodation
- bespoke catering
Olleyville at Shaw Vineyard Estate
Looking for a charming spot near Canberra to host your big day? From garden ceremonies to cosy receptions, this winery wedding venue is truly special.
- Secluded vineyard restaurant setting near Canberra
- Indoor and outdoor event spaces to choose from
- Award-winning catering team and array of menus
- Only a half an hour drive from Australia’s capital city
With its show-stopping premium dining experience and chic cocktail wedding options, The Marion provides a timeless and elegant setting for lakeside weddings in Canberra.
- Modern and elegant interiors
- Picturesque lake views
- World-class chefs and dining experience
- Exceptional service from a dedicated team