Brisbane's Popular Event Spaces & Venues
Whether you’re looking for a waterfront event space in Brisbane city overlooking the river or prefer a modern party spot in Fortitude Valley, we’ve got a venue that’ll suit any event in the River City.
Austinvilla EstateMudgeeraba, Queensland, 4213 5.0
Set within 110 acres of lush greenery, Austinvilla Estate is a popular venue for private estate style weddings and events near Brisbane.
- Private estate venue for exclusive events and weddings
- Surrounded by lush greenery and beautiful hinterland scenery
- Picturesque chapel for romantic wedding ceremonies
Emporium HotelSouth Brisbane, Queensland, 4101 5.0
Emporium Hotel South Bank is a boutique 5-star hotel in Brisbane with a number of stylish event spaces, luxury accommodation & award-winning service.
- Ideally located on Brisbane’s iconic South Bank
- Grand, pillarless Frangipani Ballroom
- Three boardrooms and four bespoke event spaces
Aberfeldy Farm and BarnWestbrook, Queensland, 4350 5.0
Nestled on private family-owned property, Aberfeldy Farm and Barn is a rustic event venue near Brisbane with a gorgeous Hamptons-inspired barn.
- Private family-owned farm set on 50 acres
- Hamptons-inspired barn for weddings and events
- Picturesque manicured lawns for outdoor celebrations
The Tote Brisbane Racing ClubAscot, Queensland, 4007 5.0
The Tote Room at Brisbane Racing Club offers a sophisticated setting for private events in an elegant heritage-listed building.
- Heritage-listed building on the grounds of Eagle Farm Racecourse
- Large banquet hall with soaring 18-foot ceilings
- Bespoke food and beverage menus by The Fresh Collective
Walkabout CreekEnoggera Reservoir, Queensland, 4520 5.0
Just half an hour from the Brisbane CBD, Walkabout Creek is a serene rainforest retreat for weddings, corporate functions, and social events.
- Located within a lush rainforest
- Just 12km from the Brisbane CBD
- Partnered with Catering on Cue
Cloudland BrisbaneFortitude Valley, Queensland, 4006 5.0
Cloudland is a spectacular event venue nestled in the heart of Brisbane’s vibrant Fortitude Valley, boasting seven private function spaces.
- Luxurious event spaces with stylish and sophisticated interiors
- Bespoke wedding packages to suit your requirements
- Mouthwatering menu options and premium beverages
Coolibah Downs Private EstateMount Nathan, Queensland, 4211 5.0
Coolibah Downs Private Estate sits at the foothills of the Gold Coast hinterland. Special events and corporate functions take place here amid beautiful gardens.
- 10-acre private property in the Gold Coast hinterland
- Picturesque gardens for outdoor events and weddings
- Stunning marquee and charming stone wedding chapel
The Warehouse BrisbaneFortitude Valley, Queensland, 4006 5.0
With its stunning industrial interiors and stylish vintage decor, The Warehouse Brisbane offers a sophisticated setting for private events in Fortitude Valley.
- Stunning loft venue with high ceilings and original arched windows
- Breathtaking Rooftop Terrace with city views
- Bespoke event packages to suit your requirements
Search Brisbane Wedding Venues
What Brisbane wedding venue style is calling your name? Maybe a modern venue on the Brisbane River, or a beautiful winery wedding venue in the hills. Whatever you fancy, search Brisbane wedding venues by style here.
View Brisbane Corporate Event Venues
Plan an evening fundraising event, a daytime seminar or workshop, an annual gala, or simply a festive Christmas party in Brisbane with our top selection of corporate event venues. Find a venue based on the type of work function you’re planning.
Discover Brisbane Party Spots
Brisbane event spaces with views of Brisbane River, the floating docks, or the city skyline are aplenty, as are lively venues just outside the city. Jump into your search for a local party venue by telling us the type of event you're hosting.
Brisbane Event Venue Styles You’ll Love
Brisbane River sets the scene for this city’s beautiful, meandering feel. It’s a common backdrop for event spaces throughout central Brisbane, and the first view you’ll be taken by upon arrival. In fact, most of the city’s 5-star hotels and social or corporate event spaces overlook Brisbane River.
Events here range widely in terms of the vibe, from the posh urban atmosphere of a party venue in the CBD to a sunny outdoor garden venue in Fortitude Valley. There’s really something for every type and style of event you’re planning.
For an event that feels somewhat removed from the city, many couples head just an hour away to the Gold Coast for wedding venues that have a getaway feel. Heading to winery wedding venues in the Queensland Zone wine region is also a gorgeous option.
If you want to take the guesswork out of finding a Brisbane event space, speak with one of our local Venue Specialists today. Our team knows every hotel function room in Brisbane as well as every local venue with no minimum spend.
Brisbane Hotel Bookings for Event Groups
Depending on the size of your private event, you may want to consider booking a block of hotel rooms in Brisbane for a discounted group rate — this is something our local Venue Specialists can help you coordinate.
When you’re booking a group of Brisbane hotel rooms, there will be a number of factors to keep in mind, including providing various budget options for different guests’ needs, location and proximity to your event, minimum booking numbers, cancellation windows, and attrition rates. If you need someone to demystify and simplify the booking process, let our Venue Specialists guide you.
Brisbane Venue Hire Fees at Private Event Venues
Each event space will have its own pricing structure and requirements. While many Brisbane venues work on a per-person minimum spend if they offer catering in-house, there are also many no minimum spend venues that instead charge a hire fee or allow semi-private use of a space.
If you’re planning an event on a budget, a daytime event on a weekday is almost always going to be the most affordable option, while busy weekend nights will usually require higher minimum spends and more strict timing options.
Hotel event venues are often great options for social and corporate gatherings because they tend to offer a wide range of catering options for different budgets and event types. For social events like birthdays and engagement parties, restaurant venues with semi-private cocktail areas are great options to start your search.
Expert Advice from Our Leading Venue Finders Picking your ideal wedding venue can be a stressful and time-consuming process, particularly when there is so much to compare and contrast before
Frequently Asked Questions
We keep it simple with a four-step process:
- We listen to what you’re looking for in a local event venue.
- We curate a shortlist of venues that align with your event style, type, and budget.
- We schedule site visits for you so you can narrow down your number one pick.
- We lock it in with a contract so you can reserve your date.
Brisbane city venues on the river are extremely popular year-round, offering gorgeous views and modern gathering spaces for parties and corporate events. Many couples prefer garden wedding venues, luxury hotel spaces, and winery venues outside the city for their wedding, engagement party, or anniversary event.