Of the many exciting attractions the UK’s capital boasts, London’s extraordinary array of eye-catching architecture and historic buildings is second to none. You’ll find everything from state-of-the-art venues right
Brisbane's Popular Event Spaces & Venues
Whether you’re looking for a waterfront event space in Brisbane city overlooking the river or prefer a modern party spot in Fortitude Valley, we’ve got a venue that’ll suit any event in the River City.
Queensland MuseumSouth Brisbane, Queensland, 4101 5.0
The iconic Queensland Museum, nestled in the heart of Brisbane’s vibrant South Bank, offers a unique setting for your next private event.
- An array of versatile, modern function spaces to choose from
- Stunning contemporary architecture and fascinating exhibits
- Experienced events team to assist with planning
Aberfeldy Farm and BarnWestbrook, Queensland, 4350 5.0
Nestled on private family-owned property, Aberfeldy Farm and Barn is a rustic event venue near Brisbane with a gorgeous Hamptons-inspired barn.
- Private family-owned farm set on 50 acres
- Hamptons-inspired barn for weddings and events
- Picturesque manicured lawns for outdoor celebrations
Austinvilla EstateMudgeeraba, Queensland, 4213 5.0
Set within 110 acres of lush greenery, Austinvilla Estate is a popular venue for private estate style weddings and events near Brisbane.
- Private estate venue for exclusive events and weddings
- Surrounded by lush greenery and beautiful hinterland scenery
- Picturesque chapel for romantic wedding ceremonies
Gabbinbar HomesteadMiddle Ridge, Queensland, 4350 5.0
Dating back to 1863, the beautiful Gabbinbar Homestead offers a grand, historic setting for weddings and events in Toowoomba, Queensland.
- Historic homestead for elegant garden weddings in Toowoomba
- Multiple ceremony locations to choose from, each as picturesque as the next
- Stunningly light-filled Conservatory space for wedding receptions
Sandstone Point HotelSandstone Point, Queensland, 4511 5.0
Sandstone Point Hotel is an award-winning venue with a multitude of stunning event spaces, uninterrupted coastal views, and stylish onsite accommodation.
- Picturesque waterfront location at Sandstone Point
- Choose from an array of stunning indoor and outdoor event spaces
- All-inclusive packages for a seamless and stress-free experience
Pethers Rainforest RetreatTamborine Mountain, Queensland, 4272 5.0
Pethers Rainforest Retreat is a magical, secluded wedding venue on Mount Tamborine, with luxury accommodation and mouthwatering menus.
- Stunningly secluded setting in a lush rainforest on Mount Tamborine
- Bespoke, all-inclusive wedding packages tailored to your vision and budget
- Ten luxury treehouses for relaxing overnight stays
Vibe Hotel Gold CoastSurfers Paradise, Queensland, 4217 5.0
Vibe Hotel Gold Coast is perfect for hosting stylish coastal events in the heart of Surfers Paradise, with luxe accommodation and delicious menus.
- Enviable waterfront location in the heart of Surfers Paradise
- Stunning rooftop terrace for outdoor ceremonies overlooking the Nerang River
- Host stylish poolside parties and cocktail receptions at Driftwood Social
Southport Yacht ClubMain Beach, Queensland, 4217 5.0
With its unrivalled location overlooking a private beach and beautiful marina, Southport Yacht Club is a popular venue choice for private events and waterfront weddings on the Gold Coast.
- Unrivalled location overlooking the shimmering waters of the Gold Coast’s Broadwater
- Stunning indoor and outdoor function spaces for weddings and private events
- Endless photo backdrops including the 300-berth marina and private beach
Salt BarKingscliff, New South Wales, 2487 5.0
Salt Bar is a waterfront event venue in Kingscliff boasting picturesque ocean views, light-filled function spaces, and customisable event packages.
- Four modern and light-filled function spaces to choose from
- Exclusive venue hire available for weddings and private events
- Beautiful views of the ocean and lush parklands
Woodlands of MarburgMarburg, Queensland, 4346 5.0
Boasting a variety of versatile event spaces and picturesque surroundings, Woodlands of Marburg is a popular venue choice for hosting private events near Brisbane.
- A variety of versatile event spaces, ranging from the marquee to the vintage-style cafe
- Impeccable service from the experienced and friendly team
- Delicious and customisable catering options to suit all requirements
Search Brisbane Wedding Venues
What Brisbane wedding venue style is calling your name? Maybe a modern venue on the Brisbane River, or a beautiful winery wedding venue in the hills. Whatever you fancy, search Brisbane wedding venues by style here.
View Brisbane Corporate Event Venues
Plan an evening fundraising event, a daytime seminar or workshop, an annual gala, or simply a festive Christmas party in Brisbane with our top selection of corporate event venues. Find a venue based on the type of work function you’re planning.
Discover Brisbane Party Spots
Brisbane event spaces with views of Brisbane River, the floating docks, or the city skyline are aplenty, as are lively venues just outside the city. Jump into your search for a local party venue by telling us the type of event you're hosting.
Brisbane Event Venue Styles You’ll Love
Brisbane River sets the scene for this city’s beautiful, meandering feel. It’s a common backdrop for event spaces throughout central Brisbane, and the first view you’ll be taken by upon arrival. In fact, most of the city’s 5-star hotels and social or corporate event spaces overlook Brisbane River.
Events here range widely in terms of the vibe, from the posh urban atmosphere of a party venue in the CBD to a sunny outdoor garden venue in Fortitude Valley. There’s really something for every type and style of event you’re planning.
For an event that feels somewhat removed from the city, many couples head just an hour away to the Gold Coast for wedding venues that have a getaway feel. Heading to winery wedding venues in the Queensland Zone wine region is also a gorgeous option.
If you want to take the guesswork out of finding a Brisbane event space, speak with one of our local Venue Specialists today. Our team knows every hotel function room in Brisbane as well as every local venue with no minimum spend.
Brisbane Hotel Bookings for Event Groups
Depending on the size of your private event, you may want to consider booking a block of hotel rooms in Brisbane for a discounted group rate — this is something our local Venue Specialists can help you coordinate.
When you’re booking a group of Brisbane hotel rooms, there will be a number of factors to keep in mind, including providing various budget options for different guests’ needs, location and proximity to your event, minimum booking numbers, cancellation windows, and attrition rates. If you need someone to demystify and simplify the booking process, let our Venue Specialists guide you.
Brisbane Venue Hire Fees at Private Event Venues
Each event space will have its own pricing structure and requirements. While many Brisbane venues work on a per-person minimum spend if they offer catering in-house, there are also many no minimum spend venues that instead charge a hire fee or allow semi-private use of a space.
If you’re planning an event on a budget, a daytime event on a weekday is almost always going to be the most affordable option, while busy weekend nights will usually require higher minimum spends and more strict timing options.
Hotel event venues are often great options for social and corporate gatherings because they tend to offer a wide range of catering options for different budgets and event types. For social events like birthdays and engagement parties, restaurant venues with semi-private cocktail areas are great options to start your search.
To make your next corporate event one to remember, consider a few of these unusual corporate event venues in Melbourne. From a converted warehouse to a hidden rooftop bar,
Looking for a cool corporate event space in Sydney? Check those top 11 venues for buzzworthy corporate functions. Corporate events certainly offer many perks, from ample networking opportunities to
Frequently Asked Questions
We keep it simple with a four-step process:
- We listen to what you’re looking for in a local event venue.
- We curate a shortlist of venues that align with your event style, type, and budget.
- We schedule site visits for you so you can narrow down your number one pick.
- We lock it in with a contract so you can reserve your date.
Brisbane city venues on the river are extremely popular year-round, offering gorgeous views and modern gathering spaces for parties and corporate events. Many couples prefer garden wedding venues, luxury hotel spaces, and winery venues outside the city for their wedding, engagement party, or anniversary event.