Max’s Restaurant at Red Hill Estate
One of Mornington Peninsula’s founding wineries, Max’s Restaurant at Red Hill Estate is renowned as a multi-award winning events venue.
- Award-winning restaurant located on the Mornington Peninsula
- Glass-walled event space looks out to surrounding hills and vineyards
- Views of Western Port Bay and Phillip Island
- Boutique accommodation on site
Set on the stunning Mornington Peninsula overlooking Port Phillip Bay, the Mercure Portsea wedding venue has beach views and a luxurious atmosphere.
- Extensive manicured gardens and golf course setting
- Lovely accommodation on-site for guests
- Exclusive Mornington Peninsula location with access to numerous tourist destinations
- Beautiful views of Port Phillip Bay
Lancemore Lindenderry Red Hill
With elegant meeting and event areas for birthdays, conferences, weddings and more, explore what Lancemore Lindenderry Red Hill and its grounds have to offer.
- Scenic Mornington Peninsula winery backdrop for weddings
- Several elegant function rooms to choose from
- Private outdoor wedding ceremony spaces
- Plush guest suites and various facilities on site
The Stables at Sages Cottage Farm
The Stables at Sages Cottage stands out as one of Melbourne's most distinctive venues, offering an exceptional backdrop for various events. Set in the Mornington Peninsula, each element - from bricks to beams - narrates a tale spanning generations.
- Enchanting vistas of the Mornington Peninsula
- Onsite ceremonies can also be booked
- Picturesque ceremony backdrop and fairy tale photo opportunities
- Rustic allure and timeless elegance