Of the many exciting attractions the UK’s capital boasts, London’s extraordinary array of eye-catching architecture and historic buildings is second to none. You’ll find everything from state-of-the-art venues right
Popular Meeting Venues Brisbane
Are you planning to host a conference, presentation, training day, product launch or off-site meeting? We’ve put together a list of impressive meeting venues in Brisbane to take the hassle out of the venue search. Once you’ve finalised your guest list and venue requirements, enlist the help of our Venue Specialists and they’ll match you with a top-notch Brisbane meeting venue.
Queensland MuseumSouth Brisbane, Queensland, 4101 5.0
The iconic Queensland Museum, nestled in the heart of Brisbane’s vibrant South Bank, offers a unique setting for your next private event.
- An array of versatile, modern function spaces to choose from
- Stunning contemporary architecture and fascinating exhibits
- Experienced events team to assist with planning
Tattersall’s Club BrisbaneBrisbane City, Queensland, 4000 5.0
Situated in the heart of Brisbane CBD, Tattersall's Club boasts an impressive array of elegant event spaces housed within a stunning heritage-listed building.
- Heritage-listed building in the heart of Brisbane CBD
- An array of light-filled event spaces, ranging from intimate to grand
- Impressive Art Deco interiors and marble details
Regatta HotelToowong, Queensland, 4066 5.0
The historic, iron-laced exteriors and elegant interiors of the Regatta Hotel Brisbane create a timeless setting for any event.
- Iconic venue overlooking the Brisbane River
- Light-filled private dining and function rooms
- Option to hire the entire first floor exclusively for larger events
The Inchcolm by Ovolo BrisbaneSpring Hill, Queensland, 4000 5.0
The Inchcolm Brisbane by Ovolo is a glamorous Art Deco-inspired boutique hotel with 4 elegant event spaces, 50 luxurious suites & creative event menus.
- Elegant boutique hotel with glamorous Art Deco-inspired interiors
- Four stylish event spaces, ranging from intimate to grand
- 50 luxurious guest suites with modern amenities
Emporium HotelSouth Brisbane, Queensland, 4101 5.0
Emporium Hotel South Bank is a boutique 5-star hotel in Brisbane with a number of stylish event spaces, luxury accommodation & award-winning service.
- Ideally located on Brisbane’s iconic South Bank
- Grand, pillarless Frangipani Ballroom
- Three boardrooms and four bespoke event spaces
Institute of Modern Art BrisbaneFortitude Valley, Queensland, 4006 5.0
Celebrate your next private event amidst stunning contemporary artworks at Brisbane's Institute of Modern Art (IMA).
- Unique, versatile venue in Brisbane's vibrant Fortitude Valley
- Host private events and weddings surrounded by striking contemporary artworks
- Freedom and flexibility to bring in your own caterers and suppliers
Brisbane PowerhouseNew Farm, Queensland, 4005 5.0
Plan an unforgettable celebration at Brisbane Powerhouse — home to stunning industrial event spaces and breathtaking river views.
- Unique, all-inclusive venue brimming with industrial-chic charm
- Picturesque location overlooking the Brisbane River
- Seven spectacular function spaces to choose from for weddings and events
Related popular event spaces
How to Find the Best Meeting Venues in Brisbane
Whether you’re looking for a meeting space with cutting edge audiovisual equipment or onsite accommodation for multi-day conferences, our extensive list of meeting venues in Brisbane is sure to have a venue that’s right for you.
Chat to one of our dedicated Brisbane Venue Specialists to discuss your requirements, and they’ll match you with the perfect place. Before you begin your venue search, our experts have put together a couple of handy tips for you to consider.
VenueCrew Specialist Tip #1: What technology and equipment do you require?
Do you need ultra-fast WiFi or conference calling capabilities? Are you planning a lengthy event and want to make sure your guests will have comfortable seating in a naturally lit meeting space? Will you require a stage and audio equipment for your guest speakers? These are all things to keep in mind when looking for a meeting venue in Brisbane.
Suppose you’re on the hunt for a Brisbane meeting venue with a multitude of impressive meeting rooms and state-of-the-art facilities. In that case, we recommend checking out Tattersall’s Club in the heart of Brisbane’s CBD. Choose from one of Tattersall’s Day Delegate Packages or let their dedicated events team curate a bespoke experience suited to your needs and budget. Download the Tattersall’s Club Brisbane brochure.
VenueCrew Specialist Tip #2: Book a meeting venue in a hotel for multi-day conferences.
If you’re planning to host a conference or meeting that takes place over a couple of days, make sure you consider booking onsite accommodation for your guests. After a comfortable overnight stay in one of Brisbane’s finest 5-star hotels, your colleagues will feel well-rested and ready to take on the second day of meetings.
Located on Brisbane’s vibrant South Bank, Emporium Hotel has 143 luxuriously appointed guest rooms and suites, making it the perfect choice for a multi-day conference. Emporium’s state-of-the-art boardrooms are kitted out with plasma screens, digital entertainment, and tea and coffee stations. Download Emporium Hotel’s brochure.
To make your next corporate event one to remember, consider a few of these unusual corporate event venues in Melbourne. From a converted warehouse to a hidden rooftop bar,
Looking for a cool corporate event space in Sydney? Check those top 11 venues for buzzworthy corporate functions. Corporate events certainly offer many perks, from ample networking opportunities to
Frequently Asked Questions
We take out the stress of the meeting venue search. Here’s how it works:
- Write down your event venue requirements, preferred date and guest numbers
- Book a free consultation with a VenueCrew Brisbane Venue Specialist
- We’ll send you quotes and book you in to view your Brisbane meeting venues
- You confirm your event date, send out the invites to your guests, and finalise the details