Popular Meeting Venues Sydney
Whether you need a place to present to customers or somewhere exciting to get the creative juices flowing, Sydney has some exceptional meeting venues to satisfy your style, budget and AV requirements. From upscale boardrooms and co-working spaces to high rise meeting rooms with iconic Sydney views, our Venue Finders know what it takes to host a successful business meeting. They’ll make the venue booking process seamless so you can get on with what matters.
Burnham Grove EstateCawdor, New South Wales, 2570 5.0
Burnham Grove Estate is a historic venue near Sydney that offers an elegant setting for estate weddings, corporate functions, and social events.
- Historic country property set on a 45-acre estate
- Picturesque gardens for outdoor events
- Purpose-built air-conditioned marquee
Sergeants’ Mess SydneyMosman, New South Wales, 2088 5.0
Sergeants’ Mess is a waterfront function and event venue in Sydney’s North Shore Chowder Bay precinct. It's the perfect place for hosting weddings, social events and corporate parties alike.
- Located right on the water’s edge of Sydney’s North Shore Chowder Bay precinct
- Choose from four different stunning event spaces
- Sweeping Sydney Harbour views
Zest Waterfront Venues Beachouse at Point PiperPoint Piper, New South Wales, 2027 5.0
Waterfront views, spectacular dining experiences and a lively ambience are the 3 things you can count on for any event at Beachouse at Point Piper.
- Two beautiful, modern function spaces available for exclusive hire
- Luxurious, centrally-located venue in the suburb of Rose Bay, housed within the Royal Motor Yacht Club
- A setting that combines luxury with beach chic; bright, lime wash timber floors and elegant oyster shell feature walls
Pier One SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Located on its own Sydney Harbour pier, Pier One Hotel Walsh Bay offers event venues that include a beautiful modern restaurant, an open-air perspex marquee and interior event spaces with window walls.
- Unrivalled Sydney location next to the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- 3 spacious and flexible event spaces with panoramic Walsh Bay views
- Outdoor marquee wedding venue with incredible photo opportunities
Gunners’ Barracks SydneyMosman, New South Wales, 2088 5.0
A sandstone heritage building in Mosman, Gunners' Barracks is an iconic Sydney event venue with waterfront views of Sydney Harbour and charming gathering spaces indoors and out.
- Expansive Harbour Terrace offers panoramic views across Sydney Harbour
- A collection of four private dining options
- Historic sandstone building dating back to the early 1800s
Ivy Ballroom by MerivaleSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
In the famous ivy Precinct in Sydney's CBD, ivy Ballroom by Merivale is a luxurious, contemporary, glamorous event venue that's perfect for throwing large parties, dinners and functions.
- A large, contemporary event ballroom with tall ceilings
- Magnificent windows that flood the space with natural light
- Award-winning catering and dining experiences by the Merivale team
Zest Waterfront Venues Boathouse at The SpitMosman, New South Wales, 2088 5.0
The Boathouse at the Spit is a Mosman event venue that combines unbeatable waterfront views and the very best in culinary excellence.
- Panoramic views of Sydney Harbour
- Outdoor terrace attached to main indoor event space
- Full service event planning team includes in-house styling
InterContinental Sydney Double BayDouble Bay, New South Wales, 2028 5.0
A grand ballroom and seven corporate event spaces are on offer at InterContinental Double Bay, a waterview hotel with plush suites for all your event guests.
- Panoramic views over Double Bay Marina
- Stylish rooftop bar with an infinity pool
- Five-star boutique hotel
Sofitel Sydney WentworthSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Events at Sofitel Sydney Wentworth are at once glamorous and modern, whether hosted in the bright restaurant space or the dramatic setting of the Art Deco ballroom.
- Art Deco style ballroom with glamorous details and lighting
- French-inspired interiors and garden courtyard
- Different styles of event spaces that suit both small gatherings and large galas
Intercontinental SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
A luxury hotel near the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House, InterContinental Sydney hosts elite weddings, corporate functions, and special events.
- Award-winning catering team
- Minutes from Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge
- Historic Treasury building
Related popular event spaces
Our Guide to the Best Meeting Venues in Sydney
When it comes to workplace meetings, we understand the importance of finding a venue that will meet all your needs while leaving a lasting impression on your attendees. VenueCrew knows the best meeting venues in Sydney, from intimate heritage drawing rooms to contemporary conference spaces in the city’s most impressive 5-star hotels. Our expert Venue Specialists will match you with Sydney’s most unique meeting venues, so your next meeting doesn’t have to be dull or uninspiring.
Whether you’re looking for a space with state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment, carefully considered corporate catering packages, or onsite accommodation for multi-day conferences, our extensive list of meeting venues in Sydney will have something for you. Speak with a Sydney Venue Specialist to discuss your meeting venue requirements.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 1: Consider the location of your Sydney meeting venue.
When planning a corporate event, it’s important to make sure your chosen venue is easily accessible for staff and colleagues. Consider a venue that is located within close proximity to public transport links or Sydney Airport if you have guests coming from other states. If you need some suggestions of Sydney meeting venues that offer convenient and accessible locations, chat to our Sydney Venue Specialists.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 2: Will your guests need accommodation?
Onsite accommodation is an invaluable asset for multi-day conferences and meetings so that your colleagues won’t have to travel to offsite hotels after a long day of work. Treat your coworkers to a comfortable overnight stay in one of Sydney’s 5-star hotels so they’ll feel refreshed in the morning and ready to tackle the second day of meetings.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 3: What equipment do you require for your corporate meeting?
Will you be giving an important presentation and need high-speed WiFi that won’t drop out? Do you require a stage and audio equipment for guest speakers? Will your staff and colleagues need good lighting so they can work comfortably? These are all things to consider when looking for a meeting venue in Sydney.
If you’re in need of a venue with state-of-the-art meeting facilities, we recommend checking out InterContinental Sydney. This 5-star hotel venue is perfectly located just minutes from Circular Quay in the Sydney CBD and is highly sought after for corporate events and functions. Corporate catering packages are available and the hotel has 509 spacious guest rooms if you require accommodation for your guests.
For large events, the grand James Cook Ballroom is fully equipped with impressive technological equipment, including an advanced audio-visual system. Other facilities at InterContinental Sydney include high-speed WiFi, green room facilities, built-in projectors and screens, staging and platforms, video conferencing facilities, and an expert audio-visual team. For pricing and packages, download the InterContinental Sydney brochure here.
Frequently Asked Questions
We take out the stress of the meeting venue search. Here’s how it works:
- Write down your event venue requirements, preferred date and guest numbers
- Book a free consultation with a VenueCrew Sydney Venue Specialist
- We’ll send you quotes and book you in to view your Sydney meeting venues
- You confirm your event date, send out the invites, and finalise the details
Sydney has every style of meeting venue you could possibly imagine, from modern conference spaces with state-of-the-art technology to heritage drawing rooms housed within luxurious 5-star hotels. The Radisson Blu Sydney’s oval-shaped heritage-listed boardrooms are perfect for hosting business meetings in Sydney’s CBD, with a number of corporate packages to choose from. Set in an iconic Sydney building, Establishment Bar is a sleek and sophisticated meeting venue with a versatile event space that’s suitable for small or large corporate functions.