Of the many exciting attractions the UK’s capital boasts, London’s extraordinary array of eye-catching architecture and historic buildings is second to none. You’ll find everything from state-of-the-art venues right
Popular Meeting Venues Sydney
Whether you need a place to present to customers or somewhere exciting to get the creative juices flowing, Sydney has some exceptional meeting venues to satisfy your style, budget and AV requirements. From upscale boardrooms and co-working spaces to high rise meeting rooms with iconic Sydney views, our Venue Finders know what it takes to host a successful business meeting. They’ll make the venue booking process seamless so you can get on with what matters.
Burnham Grove EstateCawdor, New South Wales, 2570 5.0
Burnham Grove Estate is a historic venue near Sydney that offers an elegant setting for estate weddings, corporate functions, and social events.
- Historic country property set on a 45-acre estate
- Picturesque gardens for outdoor events
- Purpose-built air-conditioned marquee
InterContinental Sydney Double BayDouble Bay, New South Wales, 2028 5.0
A grand ballroom and seven corporate event spaces are on offer at InterContinental Double Bay, a waterview hotel with plush suites for all your event guests.
- Panoramic views over Double Bay Marina
- Stylish rooftop bar with an infinity pool
- Five-star boutique hotel
Sofitel Sydney WentworthSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Events at Sofitel Sydney Wentworth are at once glamorous and modern, whether hosted in the bright restaurant space or the dramatic setting of the Art Deco ballroom.
- Art Deco style ballroom with glamorous details and lighting
- French-inspired interiors and garden courtyard
- Different styles of event spaces that suit both small gatherings and large galas
Amora Hotel Jamison SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Set in Sydney CBD, this modern 5-star hotel offers glamorous ballroom event venues that are fit for a lively occasion or corporate event of any type.
- A stylish and luxurious hotel situated in the heart of Sydney’s CBD
- Beautiful, elevated views of Sydney CBD
- 10 contemporary, sleek function venues to choose from
The Langham, SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
The Langham, Sydney in The Rocks is a luxury 5-star hotel with beautiful ballrooms and event spaces for gatherings of all types. The suites, spa and panoramic harbour views are simply gorgeous.
- Ideally located 25 minutes from Sydney airport, 14 minutes from Central Station and 7 minutes from Circular Quay
- 95 spacious hotel suites and 5 private event rooms for guests to stay in
- Hosts events for up to 200 guests
Little Pearl Beach Suites ManlyManly, New South Wales, 2095 5.0
With its versatile modern interiors and breathtaking beach views, Little Pearl Beach Suites Manly offers the perfect setting for stylish events in Sydney.
- Stylish waterfront venue overlooking Manly Beach
- Modern interiors with versatile layouts and beach views
- Beautiful alfresco courtyard adjoining the main event space
Establishment Bar by MerivaleSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Set in an iconic Sydney building, Establishment Bar is a sleek and sophisticated event space with a magnificent marble bar and a covered garden oasis.
- Spectacular features include extravagant lighting and a sleek, long marble bar
- Spacious private outdoor courtyard filled with light and greenery
- Located in a stately 19th-century building, The George Patterson House
Sydney Harbour Marriott HotelSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Located at Circular Quay, Sydney Harbour Marriott is a luxury hotel with 595 stylish suites and various modern event spaces. A favourite is an open-air terrace on level four.
- Open-air terrace with panoramic views of Sydney Harbour
- Award-winning wedding menus by a Michelin Star-trained chef
- Luxury guest accommodation with group discounts available
Kittyhawk SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Kittyhawk is a classic French-inspired cocktail bar in Sydney's CBD that offers a warm, glowing atmosphere for events ranging from corporate cocktail parties to cosy anniversary celebrations.
- Situated in the centre of Sydney’s CBD, next to the stunning Royal Botanic Gardens
- Classic French-meets-military décor; a venue decked out in style with a nod to early 20th century French chic and military memorabilia
- Choose from one of the three fully adapatable event spaces, or opt for exclusive hire of the whole venue
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Nestled in the heart of Sydney CBD, Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney is housed within a timeless heritage-listed building and offers nine event spaces.
- Timeless heritage-listed building with nine event spaces
- Convenient location in the heart of Sydney CBD
- Luxury 5-star hotel with 364 elegant rooms and suites
Related popular event spaces
Our Guide to the Best Meeting Venues in Sydney
When it comes to workplace meetings, we understand the importance of finding a venue that will meet all your needs while leaving a lasting impression on your attendees. VenueCrew knows the best meeting venues in Sydney, from intimate heritage drawing rooms to contemporary conference spaces in the city’s most impressive 5-star hotels. Our expert Venue Specialists will match you with Sydney’s most unique meeting venues, so your next meeting doesn’t have to be dull or uninspiring.
Whether you’re looking for a space with state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment, carefully considered corporate catering packages, or onsite accommodation for multi-day conferences, our extensive list of meeting venues in Sydney will have something for you. Speak with a Sydney Venue Specialist to discuss your meeting venue requirements.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 1: Consider the location of your Sydney meeting venue.
When planning a corporate event, it’s important to make sure your chosen venue is easily accessible for staff and colleagues. Consider a venue that is located within close proximity to public transport links or Sydney Airport if you have guests coming from other states. If you need some suggestions of Sydney meeting venues that offer convenient and accessible locations, chat to our Sydney Venue Specialists.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 2: Will your guests need accommodation?
Onsite accommodation is an invaluable asset for multi-day conferences and meetings so that your colleagues won’t have to travel to offsite hotels after a long day of work. Treat your coworkers to a comfortable overnight stay in one of Sydney’s 5-star hotels so they’ll feel refreshed in the morning and ready to tackle the second day of meetings.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 3: What equipment do you require for your corporate meeting?
Will you be giving an important presentation and need high-speed WiFi that won’t drop out? Do you require a stage and audio equipment for guest speakers? Will your staff and colleagues need good lighting so they can work comfortably? These are all things to consider when looking for a meeting venue in Sydney.
If you’re in need of a venue with state-of-the-art meeting facilities, we recommend checking out InterContinental Sydney. This 5-star hotel venue is perfectly located just minutes from Circular Quay in the Sydney CBD and is highly sought after for corporate events and functions. Corporate catering packages are available and the hotel has 509 spacious guest rooms if you require accommodation for your guests.
For large events, the grand James Cook Ballroom is fully equipped with impressive technological equipment, including an advanced audio-visual system. Other facilities at InterContinental Sydney include high-speed WiFi, green room facilities, built-in projectors and screens, staging and platforms, video conferencing facilities, and an expert audio-visual team. For pricing and packages, download the InterContinental Sydney brochure here.
To make your next corporate event one to remember, consider a few of these unusual corporate event venues in Melbourne. From a converted warehouse to a hidden rooftop bar,
Looking for a cool corporate event space in Sydney? Check those top 11 venues for buzzworthy corporate functions. Corporate events certainly offer many perks, from ample networking opportunities to
Frequently Asked Questions
We take out the stress of the meeting venue search. Here’s how it works:
- Write down your event venue requirements, preferred date and guest numbers
- Book a free consultation with a VenueCrew Sydney Venue Specialist
- We’ll send you quotes and book you in to view your Sydney meeting venues
- You confirm your event date, send out the invites, and finalise the details
Sydney has every style of meeting venue you could possibly imagine, from modern conference spaces with state-of-the-art technology to heritage drawing rooms housed within luxurious 5-star hotels. The Radisson Blu Sydney’s oval-shaped heritage-listed boardrooms are perfect for hosting business meetings in Sydney’s CBD, with a number of corporate packages to choose from. Set in an iconic Sydney building, Establishment Bar is a sleek and sophisticated meeting venue with a versatile event space that’s suitable for small or large corporate functions.