Popular Wedding Venues Brisbane
If you’re planning a Brisbane wedding and just starting your venue search, you’ll know there are seemingly endless options available. From Brisbane’s iconic South Bank to its leafy northside, you’ll find an array of beautiful wedding venues that are perfectly suited to weddings of all styles. How do you narrow down the search and find your dream wedding venue? With the help of our expert Brisbane Venue Specialists — contact our Venue Specialists today .
Tattersall’s Club BrisbaneBrisbane City, Queensland, 4000 5.0
Tattersall's Club Brisbane is an elegant historic wedding venue housed within a beautiful heritage-listed building dating back to 1926.
- Heritage-listed building in the heart of Brisbane CBD
- An array of light-filled event spaces, ranging from intimate to grand
- Impressive Art Deco interiors and marble details
The Bower EstateNatural Bridge, Queensland, 4211 5.0
Set amidst 120 acres of serene natural beauty, The Bower Estate is a spectacular all-in-one destination wedding venue in the Gold Coast hinterland.
- Stunning venue nestled on a 120-acre estate in the Gold Coast hinterland
- Beautiful custom-built clear marquee with twinkling fairy-lit roof
- Exquisite onsite catering by Ridgeway Catering
Cloudland BrisbaneFortitude Valley, Queensland, 4006 5.0
With five stunning wedding spaces and opulent interiors, Cloudland is a popular venue choice for luxurious modern weddings in Brisbane’s Fortitude Valley.
- Luxurious event spaces with stylish and sophisticated interiors
- Bespoke wedding packages to suit your requirements
- Mouthwatering menu options and premium beverages
The Warehouse BrisbaneFortitude Valley, Queensland, 4006 5.0
The Warehouse Brisbane’s stunning Loft space is perfect for industrial chic weddings, with its original arched windows and exposed brick walls.
- Stunning loft venue with high ceilings and original arched windows
- Breathtaking Rooftop Terrace with city views
- Bespoke event packages to suit your requirements
Gabbinbar HomesteadMiddle Ridge, Queensland, 4350 5.0
Surrounded by immaculate gardens and towering trees, the historic Gabbinbar Homestead is one of Queensland’s most idyllic wedding venues.
- Historic homestead for elegant garden weddings in Toowoomba
- Multiple ceremony locations to choose from, each as picturesque as the next
- Stunningly light-filled Conservatory space for wedding receptions
Austinvilla EstateMudgeeraba, Queensland, 4213 5.0
Austinvilla Estate is a stunning estate wedding venue near Brisbane, surrounded by picturesque hinterland scenery and lush flora.
- Private estate venue for exclusive events and weddings
- Surrounded by lush greenery and beautiful hinterland scenery
- Picturesque chapel for romantic wedding ceremonies
Waters Edge Weddings and Events at PortsideHamilton, Queensland, 4007 5.0
Waters Edge Weddings and Events at Portside is a breathtaking waterfront wedding venue set alongside the iconic Brisbane River, with two light-filled wedding spaces and a private outdoor balcony.
- Breathtaking river and city views from the top level of Portside Wharf
- Light-filled, modern event spaces and an expansive outdoor balcony
- Perfectly suited to both intimate and grand-scale events
The Island Gold CoastSurfers Paradise, Queensland, 4217 5.0
The Island Gold Coast acts as an idyllic, sunkissed backdrop for your seaside wedding, with its glass facades, an abundance of natural light, and open spaces.
- Located in the heart of Surfers Paradise
- Luxury onsite accommodation
- Versatile boutique function rooms
Emporium HotelSouth Brisbane, Queensland, 4101 5.0
Emporium Hotel South Bank is a five-star hotel wedding venue in Brisbane that boasts a grand, pillarless ballroom and boutique luxury accommodation.
- Ideally located on Brisbane’s iconic South Bank
- Grand, pillarless Frangipani Ballroom
- Three boardrooms and four bespoke event spaces
Related popular event spaces
Everything You Need to Know About Finding a Brisbane Wedding Venue
There’s so much to consider when searching for a Brisbane wedding venue, from the location and accommodation options to guest numbers and styling. We understand that finding the perfect venue is a top priority when planning a wedding, as you need somewhere that perfectly sets the scene for your special celebration. Our Brisbane Venue Specialists are experts in searching out incredible wedding locations and have put together some handy tips for finding your dream wedding venue in Brisbane.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 1: Decide which areas of Brisbane you’re most drawn to
- If you’re planning a glamorous or modern inner-city wedding, there are plenty of options in Brisbane’s bustling CBD. Wedding venues in Brisbane city offer impressive views of the city skyline and the Brisbane River, forming a spectacular backdrop for your celebrations. There are endless wedding photography locations near the CBD on Brisbane’s South Bank, or you could head to the Brisbane City Botanic Gardens for a beautiful leafy setting.
- Weddings at Cloudland take place in the heart of Brisbane’s vibrant Fortitude Valley. This stunning venue is home to an array of stylish wedding spaces, ranging from intimate to grand. For more information, download the Cloudland wedding brochure.
- For wedding venues that are still within close proximity to the city but away from the hustle and bustle, we recommend checking out Brisbane’s leafy northside. Popular areas for wedding venues in Brisbane’s northside include Suttons Beach, Scarborough, and Shorncliffe. For the extra wow factor, opt for a waterfront wedding venue overlooking Moreton Bay.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 2: Consider Brisbane’s various accommodation options
- The convenience of hosting your wedding at a five-star hotel is second to none, and Brisbane has plenty of hotel wedding venues to choose from. Dedicated in-house wedding coordinators, bespoke menus by the hotel’s chef, and luxurious on-site accommodation for your guests ensure a stress-free wedding experience.
- For a boutique five-star hotel wedding venue in Brisbane, we recommend checking out Emporium Hotel South Bank. This stunning modern hotel is home to a grand ballroom and 143 luxurious guest suites. For more information, download the Emporium Hotel Brisbane wedding brochure.
- If you need room blocks for your Brisbane wedding, our dedicated Venue Specialists can help you find the perfect hotel venue and will organise with the hotel to secure room allocations and special rates for your wedding accommodation. Your guests will love the convenience of retiring to their rooms once the wedding celebrations come to an end.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 3: Make sure your Brisbane wedding venue is perfectly suited to your guest numbers
- Finalising your guest list should be your first priority before beginning your venue search, that way you’ll know how much space you require for your ceremony and reception. If you’ve got your guest list sorted, speakto one of our Brisbane Venue Specialists , and they’ll match you with a stunning venue that suits your guest numbers.
- Having a smaller guest list means you can focus on creating a beautiful, intimate space for your wedding celebrations. If you’re planning a more intimate wedding with your closest loved ones, there are plenty of small wedding venues in Brisbane. From cosy restaurant venues to flexible hotel function spaces that can be divided to suit smaller guest lists, the possibilities are endless. The Inchcolm by Ovolo Brisbane is a stylish boutique hotel with four glamorous event spaces that are perfect for intimate weddings.
- If you’re planning on having a larger guest list, why not host your wedding on a sprawling estate near Brisbane? Some of our favourite estate wedding venues include Coolibah Downs Private Estate and Bundaleer Rainforest Gardens.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 4: Your dream wedding venue should reflect your personal style
- Your wedding will be a day you’ll remember for the rest of your life, and the wedding venue you choose should be an accurate reflection of your unique style and personality. If you’re on the hunt for a wedding location that’s like no other, check out our hand-picked list of unique wedding venues in Brisbane.
- For a vintage wedding theme, you need a venue that’s brimming with heritage charm, and there are plenty of rustic Brisbane wedding venues. If you’ve settled on a rustic vibe for your wedding, check out Austinvilla Estate near Brisbane.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 5: Enlist the help of a venue expert
Our dedicated Venue Specialists know Brisbane like the back of their hand and will take the stress out of finding your dream wedding venue. If you’re still not sure how to go about finding and booking a venue for your Brisbane wedding, chat to one of our Brisbane Venue Specialists and they’ll match you with a stunning wedding venue that perfectly suits your vision.
Frequently Asked Questions
We take the hassle out of the wedding venue search. Here’s how it works:
- Write down your wedding venue requirements, preferred date and guest numbers
- Book a free consultation with a VenueCrew Brisbane Venue Specialist
- We’ll send you quotes and book you in to view your Brisbane wedding venues
- You confirm your wedding date, send out the invitations, and finalise the details
Whether you’re on the hunt for intimate Brisbane wedding venues, modern wedding venues, or rustic wedding venues in Brisbane, we’ve got you covered. Our dedicated Venue Specialists have done the hard work to bring you a handpicked list of stunning wedding venues throughout the city and its surrounding areas.