Popular Meeting Venues Melbourne
Searching for a meeting venue in Melbourne to nail your next client presentation, AGM, team-building morning or strategy session? Melbourne is renowned for its world-class events and its meeting venues are just as inspiring. Perhaps it’s a polished hotel boardroom or a high-rise suite with commanding city views? Whichever your style, budget and format, work with our Venue Finders who can suggest top-rated Melbourne meeting venues and offer a hassle-free booking service.
San Remo BallroomCarlton North, Victoria, 3054 5.0
San Remo Ballroom is a renowned ballroom event venue with flexible interiors, located just 2km from the heart of Melbourne’s CBD.
- Recently renovated with elegant contemporary furnishings
- Sophisticated Art Deco interiors, high ornate ceilings and grand crystal chandeliers
- Large circular central dancefloor
Park Hyatt MelbourneMelbourne, Victoria, 3002 5.0
Centrally located Park Hyatt Melbourne is an elegant 5-star hotel with plush function spaces that are suitable for both intimate events and grand occasions.
- Range of elegant function spaces, suitable for both intimate events and grand occasions
- Exquisite, 5-star catering with exceptional service standards
- Centrally-located, with plenty of public transport links nearby, within the Free Tram Zone and on-site parking
Metropolis EventsSouthbank, Victoria, 3006 5.0
A loft-like space overlooking the Yarra, Metropolis Melbourne is known to host amazing events with special attention to the food and wine experience.
- Sweeping views of the city skyline and the Yarra River
- Warehouse style features include soaring ceilings and window walls
- Stylish New York loft style venue space with modern finishings
The Langham, MelbourneSouthbank, Victoria, 3006 5.0
Nestled in Melbourne’s Southbank promenade, The Langham is an exquisite five-star hotel with magnificent views of the Yarra River.
- Fantastic Southbank location overlooking Yarra River & city skyline
- Luxury five-star hotel accommodation
- Various event spaces with contemporary elegant atmosphere
Crowne Plaza Pearl RiverfrontDocklands, Victoria, 3008 5.0
Pearl Riverfront hosts extraordinary events, weddings, and celebrations from its prime location beneath Crowne Plaza on the Yarra River.
- Yarra River frontage
- State-of-the-art audio-visual technology
- Close to Melbourne's entertainment district
The PrinceSt Kilda, Victoria, 3182 5.0
The Prince St Kilda is one of Melbourne’s best-loved venues and offers an elegant setting for weddings, corporate functions and social events.
- Modern, elegant and light-filled event spaces
- Views of Port Phillip Bay and Melbourne city skyline
- Expansive timber deck for outdoor events and weddings
Berth MelbourneDocklands, Victoria, 3008 5.0
Berth is a modern waterfront event venue in Melbourne’s Docklands boasting spacious, light-filled interiors and impressive harbour views.
- Picturesque waterfront location in Melbourne’s Docklands
- Floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Victoria Harbour
- Contemporary, light-filled interiors and flexible layout
Eureka 89Southbank, Victoria, 3006 5.0
Searching for a luxury event venue with a view? Eureka 89 looks over the whole of Melbourne from the top floor of iconic Southbank landmark, Eureka Tower.
- Highest event space in the southern hemisphere
- Wraparound floor-to-ceiling windows showcasing panoramic views of Melbourne CBD and the Yarra River
- Choice of two flexible, open plan event spaces or option for whole venue hire for full exclusivity
The Hotel WindsorMelbourne, Victoria, 3000 5.0
A 19th Century grand hotel with all the modern fixtures, The Hotel Windsor Melbourne is a heritage space for weddings, special events, and corporate functions.
- Historic Melbourne hotel
- 19th Century Victorian architecture
- Melbourne CBD location
Related popular event spaces
Your Guide to Corporate Meeting Venues in Melbourne
Ahh, the humble workplace meeting. Some people can’t live with them, some can’t live without them. Regardless of personal preference, to make your company run efficiently, sometimes you have to sacrifice a few hours or days of your working week to gather your staff together for meetings.
One way to make your next meeting a little more exciting is to change up the location, especially if your meeting will require an overnight stay. There are plenty of gorgeous event spaces in Melbourne that can accommodate meetings, offering all the tech support you’ll need to run an efficient team conference.
Have you got an upcoming event that you require a meeting space for? Suppose you’re looking for corporate event spaces in Melbourne that can accommodate your meeting, regardless of how elaborate your needs are. In that case, our Melbourne Venue Specialists can track down the perfect location. Before we start hunting, here are a few things to consider when you’re writing a list of things your meeting venue will need to have.
VenueCrew Specialist Tip #1: Consider the tech and comfort aspects.
This is a big for one corporate meetings because it’s very likely you’ll require some of the following things:
- Great WiFI capabilities
- Audio equipment to patch a microphone or sound for a video presentation
- Great lighting to ensure your staff and colleagues can work comfortably
- A stage for guest speakers
- Comfortable seating and working space
We recommend checking out the Savoy Hotel on Little Collins. This inner-city venue is perfectly placed opposite Southern Cross Station, so your staff have easy access via public transport. Drenched in natural light, this upscale venue boasts five event spaces that can accommodate small groups to large gatherings. They work closely with an AV supplier to ensure your technological needs are catered for, and you’ll also have access to flipcharts, TV screens, and whiteboards. Download the Savoy Hotel on Little Collins brochure here.
VenueCrew Specialist Tip #1: Will you need accommodation?
Some topics can’t be covered in a single-day meeting. If you know your meeting is going to be a multi-day affair, we recommend checking out venues that also offer accommodation. Treat your colleagues to a comfortable overnight stay so that at the end of the meeting, they can retire to their own room just floors above their head. This is also great for team bonding; book a team dinner at the hotel or at one of Melbourne’s award-winning restaurants, or head out for a fun activity like ice skating, an escape room, or a wine tasting.
The Langham in Southbank is centrally located in Melbourne’s arts and culture district, so there will be plenty for you and your team to do before turning in for the night. A 5-star hotel, the Langham boasts exceptional city and Yarra River reviews from its 388 luxurious rooms and suites. The award-winning Melba restaurant is located onsite, and the experienced events team will ensure you have a smooth and pleasant experience. Download the Langham, Melbourne brochure here.
VenueCrew Specialist Tip #1: Tally up your guest list.
How many people are attending this meeting? It may just be a select group of senior leaders or one team within a larger corporation. For this, you’d need a venue that offers smaller boardrooms or somewhere with the flexibility to create smaller breakout spaces within a larger area. However, if your guest list is starting to rival that of a Rod Laver Arena concert, you’re going to need something with a little more room to manoeuvre.
With a waterfront location, Crowne Plaza Pearl Riverfront is a highly sought-after events space. It has 10 flexible event spaces and a pre-function lounge, ideal for meetings with multiple smaller groups. Six of the studio rooms interconnect with folding doors, so you’re able to open up the space to accommodate guest lists of up to 450 guests whilst still having the option of breakout spaces in the four well-appointed boardrooms. Download the Crowne Plaza Pearl Riverfront brochure.
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s easy to find great meeting venues in Melbourne if you start by making a list of your requirements and then book a chat with one of our Melbourne Venue Specialists . They’ll take your list, do the research for you, and then come back with a few recommendations and quotes. All you have to do is pick one and lock it in!
Our Melbourne Venue Specialists suggest you consider:
- Location – CBD is the most popular option, but if you’re looking outside of the city, consider how your staff will get there (driving, public transport, rideshare).
- Accommodation – Will you need to stay overnight? And will you require catering for long days?
- Equipment – Are you going to be presenting a slideshow or a video? Will you need specific music, or a microphone?