To make your next corporate event one to remember, consider a few of these unusual corporate event venues in Melbourne. From a converted warehouse to a hidden rooftop bar,
Popular Awards Night Venues Melbourne
When you’re celebrating worthy recipients, your awards night dinner venue in Melbourne needs to be first-class. Fortunately, this internationally-renowned event city boasts some spectacular awards ceremony venues whichever side of the Yarra you dwell. Are you envisioning a palatial city ballroom? A grand reception centre with flair? Whatever your style of awards night, contact our Melbourne Venue Finders to pair you with personalised and prestigious awards dinner venues to welcome your V.I.Ps.
Crowne Plaza Pearl RiverfrontDocklands, Victoria, 3008 5.0
Pearl Riverfront hosts extraordinary events, weddings, and celebrations from its prime location beneath Crowne Plaza on the Yarra River.
- Yarra River frontage
- State-of-the-art audio-visual technology
- Close to Melbourne's entertainment district
Eureka 89Southbank, Victoria, 3006 5.0
Searching for a luxury event venue with a view? Eureka 89 looks over the whole of Melbourne from the top floor of iconic Southbank landmark, Eureka Tower.
- Highest event space in the southern hemisphere
- Wraparound floor-to-ceiling windows showcasing panoramic views of Melbourne CBD and the Yarra River
- Choice of two flexible, open plan event spaces or option for whole venue hire for full exclusivity
The Hotel WindsorMelbourne, Victoria, 3000 5.0
A 19th Century grand hotel with all the modern fixtures, The Hotel Windsor Melbourne is a heritage space for weddings, special events, and corporate functions.
- Historic Melbourne hotel
- 19th Century Victorian architecture
- Melbourne CBD location
The Savoy on Little CollinsMelbourne, Victoria, 3000 5.0
The Savoy Hotel on Little Collins is a heritage hotel with Art Deco event venues that'll feel glam and sophisticated to your guests, whether you're hosting a grand occasion or a corporate event.
- Heritage 163-room 4.5-star hotel with elegant accommodation options
- Conveniently located in Melbourne’s bustling CBD
- Located in the west end business district of Melbourne
Le CielCremorne, Victoria, 3121 5.0
Le Ciel is an exclusive penthouse space for sophisticated weddings and high-end events, boasting panoramic views of Melbourne’s city skyline.
- Luxury penthouse events venue
- Rooftop terrace with unbeatable views
- Panoramic views of Melbourne CBD and sporting precinct
The Baths Middle BrightonBrighton, Victoria, 3186 5.0
Boasting a waterfront location with exceptional views over the bay and beyond, The Baths Middle Brighton is one of Melbourne’s favourite events venues.
- Waterfront events venue
- Close to Brighton Beach Boxes
- Short drive from Melbourne CBD
Yarra Valley LodgeChirnside Park, Victoria, 3116 5.0
Set on a picturesque estate, Yarra Valley Lodge offers elegant and contemporary event spaces for corporate functions and social gatherings near Melbourne.
- Picturesque Yarra Valley location
- Light-filled conservatory overlooking the gardens
- Gourmet menus and fine local wines
acre farm BurwoodBurwood East, Victoria, 3151 5.0
Events at acre farm Burwood feature sustainable farm-to-table dining, stunning reception spaces, and gorgeous views of the Dandenong Ranges.
- Rustic urban rooftop farm with beautiful indoor and outdoor event spaces
- Farm-to-table dining experiences utilising seasonal ingredients grown onsite
- A unique space for weddings, parties and corporate events
The Terrace: Coming soonSouth Yarra, Victoria, 3141 5.0
Immersed within the world-famous Royal Botanic Gardens, The Terrace is an iconic and exclusive Melbourne event venue.
- Set in the iconic Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Flexible, modern event space with open-air feel
- Prime Melbourne location, close to public transport
Related popular event spaces
Looking for a cool corporate event space in Sydney? Check those top 11 venues for buzzworthy corporate functions. Corporate events certainly offer many perks, from ample networking opportunities to
These Melbourne winter wedding venues all have cosy interiors that’ll make your wedding day feel warm and inviting. Just add candles and wine! Winters in Melbourne can be grey