To make your next corporate event one to remember, consider a few of these unusual corporate event venues in Melbourne. From a converted warehouse to a hidden rooftop bar,
Popular Conference Venues Melbourne
Voted one of the world’s most liveable cities time after time, Melbourne is a vibrant conference host with a slew of quality venues of all sizes and vibes. With coveted destinations like the Great Ocean Road, Mornington Peninsula and scenic Yarra Valley all on its doorstep, conference planners have their pick of Melbourne conference venues to keep delegates entertained, energised and inspired. [form-modal type=’link’ text=’Let our Venue Specialists source you the perfect match
Crowne Plaza Pearl RiverfrontDocklands, Victoria, 3008 5.0
Pearl Riverfront hosts extraordinary events, weddings, and celebrations from its prime location beneath Crowne Plaza on the Yarra River.
- Yarra River frontage
- State-of-the-art audio-visual technology
- Close to Melbourne's entertainment district
Eureka 89Southbank, Victoria, 3006 5.0
Searching for a luxury event venue with a view? Eureka 89 looks over the whole of Melbourne from the top floor of iconic Southbank landmark, Eureka Tower.
- Highest event space in the southern hemisphere
- Wraparound floor-to-ceiling windows showcasing panoramic views of Melbourne CBD and the Yarra River
- Choice of two flexible, open plan event spaces or option for whole venue hire for full exclusivity
The Hotel WindsorMelbourne, Victoria, 3000 5.0
A 19th Century grand hotel with all the modern fixtures, The Hotel Windsor Melbourne is a heritage space for weddings, special events, and corporate functions.
- Historic Melbourne hotel
- 19th Century Victorian architecture
- Melbourne CBD location
The Savoy on Little CollinsMelbourne, Victoria, 3000 5.0
The Savoy Hotel on Little Collins is a heritage hotel with Art Deco event venues that'll feel glam and sophisticated to your guests, whether you're hosting a grand occasion or a corporate event.
- Heritage 163-room 4.5-star hotel with elegant accommodation options
- Conveniently located in Melbourne’s bustling CBD
- Located in the west end business district of Melbourne
Le CielCremorne, Victoria, 3121 5.0
Le Ciel is an exclusive penthouse space for sophisticated weddings and high-end events, boasting panoramic views of Melbourne’s city skyline.
- Luxury penthouse events venue
- Rooftop terrace with unbeatable views
- Panoramic views of Melbourne CBD and sporting precinct
The Baths Middle BrightonBrighton, Victoria, 3186 5.0
Boasting a waterfront location with exceptional views over the bay and beyond, The Baths Middle Brighton is one of Melbourne’s favourite events venues.
- Waterfront events venue
- Close to Brighton Beach Boxes
- Short drive from Melbourne CBD
Chateau Yering HotelYering, Victoria, 3770 5.0
A luxury boutique hotel in the heart of Yarra Valley's wine country, Chateau Yering includes four private event rooms alongside 32 plush guest suites.
- A contemporary venue set in the heart of the Yarra Valley, Victoria’s oldest wine region
- Gorgeous wedding photo ops include the vineyards, the sunken garden, or in front of the grand stairway
- Menus prepared with quality local produce sourced from around the Yarra Valley region
Yarra Valley LodgeChirnside Park, Victoria, 3116 5.0
Set on a picturesque estate, Yarra Valley Lodge offers elegant and contemporary event spaces for corporate functions and social gatherings near Melbourne.
- Picturesque Yarra Valley location
- Light-filled conservatory overlooking the gardens
- Gourmet menus and fine local wines
acre farm BurwoodBurwood East, Victoria, 3151 5.0
Events at acre farm Burwood feature sustainable farm-to-table dining, stunning reception spaces, and gorgeous views of the Dandenong Ranges.
- Rustic urban rooftop farm with beautiful indoor and outdoor event spaces
- Farm-to-table dining experiences utilising seasonal ingredients grown onsite
- A unique space for weddings, parties and corporate events
Leonda by the YarraHawthorn, Victoria, 3122 5.0
Set on the riverfront in leafy Hawthorn, Leonda by the Yarra blends luxury ambience, bush views and top-notch hospitality for events of all types.
- Located in the tranquil and leafy Melbourne suburb of Hawthorn, minutes from Melbourne's CBD
- Luxury waterfront event venue
- Variety of event spaces includes two gorgeous, spacious ballrooms
Related popular event spaces
Everything You Need to Know About Finding A Melbourne Conference Venue
There’s much more to the hunt for Melbourne conference venues than a room big enough to hold your delegates. As well as wanting to show off all that this stylish city has to offer — from the foodie culture and famous sports scene to the lively bars and nightlife, conference organisers will also need to think about practical factors that take events from bland to brilliant. Our Venue Specialists thrive on detail and they’ll guide you toward a Melbourne conference venue suited to your unique needs.
Here are some tips to get you started.
Venue Finder Tip No. 1: Consider Which Melbourne Location Is Right For Your Conference
- Are you planning a Melbourne conference from interstate or overseas? Delegates travelling into Melbourne will likely appreciate a central-Melbourne conference venue, in and around the Melbourne CBD. Not only is it accessible to airports and public transport; the buzzing city centre with attractions like Fed Square, the rooftop at QT and famous cafe culture will make for a memorable and energised experience.
- Start your Melbourne CBD conference venue search with Metropolis and Park Hyatt Melbourne.
- For an annual Melbourne conference where variety is key, there are just as diverse and interesting options for conference venues outside of the CBD – check out Port Melbourne, South Melbourne, St Kilda or Carlton for your next Melbourne conference.
- For longer Melbourne conferences, you can treat your delegates to day trips; like the Dandenong Ranges, Phillip Island and Werribee Open Range Zoo.
Venue Finder Tip No. 2: Help Your Delegates With Convenient Melbourne Transport Options.
- Conferences can be high energy which is why you’ll want to offer lots of easy travel and transport options for your Melbourne conference delegates. The free city tram is excellent for CBD events.
- Delegates staying off-site and travelling in will appreciate useful information you can provide about on-and off-site parking and public transport, including nearby train stations, tram stops and bus routes.
- Attendees travelling from interstate will want to know the best way to get from Tullamarine or Avalon airports to their hotel or the Melbourne conference venue you’ve selected. Many of the Melbourne luxury city hotels are about a 25-30 minute drive from Tullamarine Airport (and about an hour from Avalon.)
- For the ultimate service, why not arrange airport transfers for all out-of-town delegates?
Venue Finder Tip No. 3: Assist Delegates with Melbourne Conference Accommodation; Whether Onsite Or Offsite
- If you’ve got a cohort of interstate or international delegates; or culture-building within your organisation is important, then one of the many Melbourne conference venues with onsite accommodation would be an ideal choice.
- Alternatively, you can book room blocks at many of Melbourne’s luxury 5-star hotels, boutique hotels and apartments.
- For extra service, prepare a welcome pack for delegates staying in onsite accommodation with directions and transport options to the nearby Melbourne attractions they can enjoy in their downtime.
Venue Finder Tip No. 4: Avoid The 3pm Slump With The Right Conference Catering
- While the purpose of your conference will be about quality content, exciting speakers and networking opportunities – for delegates, equally, it’s about the food!
- Catering at your Melbourne conference venue needs to be carefully considered. What dietary requirements and preferences do delegates have? How much food is included in the venue’s package? Conference catering is not just about delicious and abundant food, it’s also about the right foods to ward off the 3pm snooze-zone!
- Ask your Melbourne conference venue about raw and unprocessed foods, fresh fruits and healthy snacks, and minimising heavy, starchy meals during the day.
Venue Finder Tip No. 5: Keep Things Interesting & Add Plenty Of Variety To Your Melbourne Conference Programme.
- Depending on the size, purpose and duration of your Melbourne conference, you will want to make sure there’s plenty of variety for your attendees – especially if you want them to come back next year!
- This could mean offering a change of scenery between presentations and workshops, including Melbourne sightseeing and excursions in your conference itinerary or booking top Melbourne restaurants and bars for nighttime activities and after-parties.
- Many Melbourne conference venues have multiple spaces, breakout rooms, lounges and bars all onsite meaning you can spice things up all within the convenience of the one venue. Larger hotels like The Langham Melbourne and Park Hyatt Melbourne are ideal for this.
Venue Finder Tip No. 6: Don’t Forget To Consider All Things Tech And AV For Your Melbourne Conference
- What presentations will you be having at your Melbourne conference? Do you require a stage for maximum impact or a more intimate space where speakers can interact with your audience?
- And what audiovisual equipment will you need? It’s important not to leave tech out of the budget. Find out whether your Melbourne conference venue has in-house tech support, an approved supplier list, or whether you’ll need to provide your own.
- Does every room you require have high-speed WiFi? You may want to consider your own portable wireless network for breakout sessions and networking segments.
Looking for a cool corporate event space in Sydney? Check those top 11 venues for buzzworthy corporate functions. Corporate events certainly offer many perks, from ample networking opportunities to
These Melbourne winter wedding venues all have cosy interiors that’ll make your wedding day feel warm and inviting. Just add candles and wine! Winters in Melbourne can be grey
Frequently Asked Questions
Conference venues in Melbourne vary by price and package. Some are priced by a minimum spend on food and beverage, while others are by accommodation rooms or a flat-rate hire fee of the convention space.
If you’re planning a Melbourne hotel conference, pricing may be determined by the different events and presentations that are hosted between the various spaces within the hotel. This could look something like: an early breakfast seminar in a small meeting room, presentations or workshops in a larger conference room with adjoining breakout spaces; and lastly a gala or awards dinner in the hotel’s ballroom in the evening. Pricing on this basis would be tailored to your event by menu packages, AV requirements, styling and decor and other inclusions.
We make it easy. Here’s how it works:
- Select a local conference venue and/or hotel (or a few)
- Request an appointment with us to discuss your conference plans
- We’ll send you a quote for the venue that matches your conference
- You lock in your conference venue
We get how much planning and organisation goes into corporate events and conferences. Whether you’re a seasoned conference planner or an assistant on the task, our Venue Finders make searching for and booking Melbourne conference venues easy, fast and stress-free. We’ll match your event requirements to the right venue so you can take care of the important details.