To make your next corporate event one to remember, consider a few of these unusual corporate event venues in Melbourne. From a converted warehouse to a hidden rooftop bar,
Popular Hotel Venues Melbourne
Melbourne is Australia’s capital of creativity, so if you’re planning a wedding here you’ll find inspiration at every turn. It’s an exciting metropolis with lots of attractions, including Federation Square, the National Gallery of Victoria, the Eureka Tower and the Melbourne Cricket Ground. Hotel wedding venues here are all about location and convenience to the city’s many sights. Our Sydney Venue specialists are looking forward to speaking with you to streamline your search for free.
Crowne Plaza Pearl RiverfrontDocklands, Victoria, 3008 5.0
Pearl Riverfront at Crowne Plaza is a fresh, modern venue for weddings of distinction with a city location and waterfront views.
- Yarra River frontage
- State-of-the-art audio-visual technology
- Close to Melbourne's entertainment district
The Hotel WindsorMelbourne, Victoria, 3000 5.0
Your fairytale wedding comes to life at The Hotel Windsor Melbourne which features grand chandeliers, romantic Victorian architecture, and a ballroom.
- Historic Melbourne hotel
- 19th Century Victorian architecture
- Melbourne CBD location
The Savoy on Little CollinsMelbourne, Victoria, 3000 5.0
Weddings at The Savoy Hotel on Little Collins are a delightful combination of Art Deco glamour and classic Melbourne style. The convenient location makes it easy for guests to travel from around the city.
- Heritage 163-room 4.5-star hotel with elegant accommodation options
- Conveniently located in Melbourne’s bustling CBD
- Located in the west end business district of Melbourne
Pullman Melbourne on the ParkEast Melbourne, Victoria, 3002 5.0
Located in the heart of the CBD, Pullman Melbourne on the Park is a luxurious 5-star hotel wedding venue with a spacious ballroom and deluxe accommodation.
- Prime CBD location overlooking Fitzroy Gardens
- Versatile, modern event spaces
- Dedicated in-house events team
Chateau Yering HotelYering, Victoria, 3770 5.0
Chateau Yering is a boutique hotel in the Yarra Valley that's surrounded by stately gardens and vineyards. Here, your winery wedding will be a dream.
- A contemporary venue set in the heart of the Yarra Valley, Victoria’s oldest wine region
- Gorgeous wedding photo ops include the vineyards, the sunken garden, or in front of the grand stairway
- Menus prepared with quality local produce sourced from around the Yarra Valley region
Mercure PortseaPortsea, Victoria, 3944 5.0
Mercure Portsea is a romantic boutique hotel wedding venue on the Mornington Peninsula with spectacular views, a ballroom, and garden ceremony spots.
- Extensive manicured gardens and golf course setting
- Lovely accommodation on-site for guests
- Exclusive Mornington Peninsula location with access to numerous tourist destinations
Yarra Valley LodgeChirnside Park, Victoria, 3116 5.0
Yarra Valley Lodge is an elegant country wedding venue situated on a sprawling estate just 45 minutes from Melbourne.
- Picturesque Yarra Valley location
- Light-filled conservatory overlooking the gardens
- Gourmet menus and fine local wines
Lancemore Mansion HotelWerribee South, Victoria, 3030 5.0
Lancemore Mansion Hotel Werribee Park is a stunning all-in-one wedding destination just 30 minutes from Melbourne’s CBD.
- Grand five-star hotel in Melbourne’s iconic Werribee Park
- Picturesque location nestled amid formal English gardens and heritage buildings
- A host of breathtaking venue options to choose from, including the purpose-built Marquee, light-filled Pavilion and elegant Theatre
The PrinceSt Kilda, Victoria, 3182 5.0
Boasting panoramic views of Port Phillip Bay, The Prince’s stunning Prince Deck is a popular Melbourne wedding venue in St Kilda.
- Modern, elegant and light-filled event spaces
- Views of Port Phillip Bay and Melbourne city skyline
- Expansive timber deck for outdoor events and weddings
The Langham, MelbourneSouthbank, Victoria, 3006 5.0
Located in the heart of the Melbourne, The Langham luxury hotel and wedding venue features sweeping views of the city skyline and Yarra River.
- Fantastic Southbank location overlooking Yarra River & city skyline
- Luxury five-star hotel accommodation
- Various event spaces with contemporary elegant atmosphere
Related popular event spaces
Our Guide to Melbourne Hotel Wedding Venues
If your guests want to stay and explore the best things to do, a great option could be to hire a hotel wedding venue where they can all stay the night. Luxury hotels are one of our passions at VenueCrew – we take pride in linking up couples with the most spectacular settings in the city.
There are a variety of hotel types in Melbourne, including classical hotel venues like The Savoy Hotel on Little Collins. This beautiful Art Deco designed space close to the Yarra River includes a Plaza ballroom, 163 luxury bedrooms and 5-star service that impresses every discerning traveller. Check out its five flexible event spaces including a courtyard on The Savoy’s wedding brochure.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 1: Luxury Hotels Have A Timeless Feel
Hotel weddings are known to be beautifully designed and led by experts in the event industry. They’re an all-in-one destination to exchange your vows, dine with your loved ones and dance on into the night without the stress of catching the last train home. You and your wedding guests can rest up in one of the plush suites after a full evening of celebrations and entertainment.
Hotel weddings in Melbourne radiate with timeless sophistication. For example, The Langham, Melbourne offers a fairytale setting on the Southbank Promenade. Its Clarendon Ballroom features magnificent crystal chandeliers and sought after outlooks over the city.
The Park Hyatt is another classical choice, with an opulent ballroom and a garden that can be hired exclusively.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 2: Catering Is Often Handled By The Hotel
Hiring a hotel for your wedding day is a one-stop-shop for everything you need on your big day. From organising the seating plan to finalising any dietary requirements, a hotel wedding venue will be able to sort all the catering for you. Once you’ve booked your favourite space, they’ll invite you to a private menu tasting, so that you can get a feel for the food that will be served.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 3: Call VenueCrew For A Free Consultation
Our job is to make your venue search easy, and we’ve got an expert team of VenueCrew Melbourne Venue Specialists who are dedicated to finding your hotel match. From large hotel wedding venues with a myriad of ballroom spaces to small boutique hotel wedding venues with cosy rooms for less than 50 guests, we’ve tried and tested them all. We look forward to hearing from you and discussing all your exciting wedding plans.
Looking for a cool corporate event space in Sydney? Check those top 11 venues for buzzworthy corporate functions. Corporate events certainly offer many perks, from ample networking opportunities to
These Melbourne winter wedding venues all have cosy interiors that’ll make your wedding day feel warm and inviting. Just add candles and wine! Winters in Melbourne can be grey
Frequently Asked Questions
We save you time and effort. Here’s how it works:
- Gather your wedding venue requirements, preferred date and guest number
- Book a free consultation with a VenueCrew Melbourne Venue Specialist
- We’ll send you quotes for the hotel wedding venues that suit your checklist
- Confirm your wedding date, send out the invites and the countdown begins!
Melbourne has a spectacular mix of hotels and we’ve loved getting to know all of their unique characters. The Park Hyatt is a beautiful 5-star hotel that’s loved by both Australian and international couples. The broad range of event spaces and access to the Trilogy Gardens is a bonus for garden ceremonies too.