Planning an event is exciting, especially when it’s your first time with complete control over each detail! From the canapés to the decor, it’s your time to make the
Explore Venue Crew’s Wedding Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Popular Wedding Venues
Burnham Grove EstateCawdor, New South Wales, 2570 5.0
Burnham Grove Estate is an elegant country wedding venue near Sydney with multiple ceremony locations, picturesque gardens, and a grand marquee.
- Historic country property set on a 45-acre estate
- Picturesque gardens for outdoor events
- Purpose-built air-conditioned marquee
InterContinental Sydney Double BayDouble Bay, New South Wales, 2028 5.0
Marry in the French-inspired courtyard before heading into the Grand Ballroom at InterContinental Hotel Sydney Double Bay for an unforgettable five-star hotel wedding with views of Sydney Harbour.
- Panoramic views over Double Bay Marina
- Stylish rooftop bar with an infinity pool
- Five-star boutique hotel
Hubert EstateColdstream, Victoria, 3770 5.0
Hubert Estate Yarra Valley offers carefully curated packages, delicious fine dining menus, and an elegant reception space overlooking the vines.
- Stunningly modern winery venue in the Yarra Valley
- Elegant, light-filled function space overlooking the vines
- Bespoke event packages tailored to your vision and budget
The Wool MillBrunswick East, Victoria, 3057 5.0
Weddings at Brunswick East’s Wool Mill take place over several floors of a modern warehouse, with a moody speakeasy bar and private laneway.
- Converted historic warehouse
- Multiple event spaces over several levels
- Exclusive Speakeasy Bar
Bellevue Cottage by AntoineGlebe, New South Wales, 2037 5.0
Bellevue Cottage by Antoine is a heritage-listed restaurant wedding venue offering delightful French cuisine and stunning views of Sydney’s Blackwattle Bay.
- Stunning waterfront location in Glebe, just a stone’s throw from the Sydney CBD
- Intimate dining spaces brimming with rustic heritage charm
- Spacious alfresco terrace overlooking Blackwattle Bay and Sydney’s skyline
Gather & TailorWest Melbourne, Victoria, 3003 5.0
A design lover's dream come true, Gather & Tailor is a stylish warehouse wedding venue in West Melbourne with vaulted ceilings and a cactus courtyard.
- Gorgeous open-plan warehouse event venue
- Convenient location near Melbourne CBD
- Soaring ceilings and two levels of event space
Sofitel Sydney WentworthSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
At your Sofitel Sydney Wentworth 5-star hotel wedding, you'll exchange your vows in an intimate courtyard followed by a reception in either the bright, modern restaurant space or the glamorous ballroom.
- Art Deco style ballroom with glamorous details and lighting
- French-inspired interiors and garden courtyard
- Different styles of event spaces that suit both small gatherings and large galas
Metropolis EventsSouthbank, Victoria, 3006 5.0
Metropolis is an iconic Melbourne wedding venue with the best views of the city skyline & Yarra River on display through towering window walls.
- Sweeping views of the city skyline and the Yarra River
- Warehouse style features include soaring ceilings and window walls
- Stylish New York loft style venue space with modern finishings
Austinvilla EstateMudgeeraba, Queensland, 4213 5.0
Austinvilla Estate is a stunning estate wedding venue near Brisbane, surrounded by picturesque hinterland scenery and lush flora.
- Private estate venue for exclusive events and weddings
- Surrounded by lush greenery and beautiful hinterland scenery
- Picturesque chapel for romantic wedding ceremonies
Amora Hotel Jamison SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Celebrate your reception in Amora Jamison's glam ballroom and you'll be thrilled with the impeccable service delivered by this award-winning venue.
- A stylish and luxurious hotel situated in the heart of Sydney’s CBD
- Beautiful, elevated views of Sydney CBD
- 10 contemporary, sleek function venues to choose from
Find Wedding Event Venues by Event Type
To make the most of your initial wedding venue tours, you’ll be well equipped to print this PDF and bring it with you along with your wedding venue’s packages,
Photo of Buckland Estate Do you want to have your wedding amidst Perth’s shimmering beaches and captivating skyline views? But where? Planning a wedding involves many tasks that need