Explore Venue Crew’s Wedding Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Popular Wedding Venues
Epicure at Taronga ZooMosman, New South Wales, 2088 5.0
Looking for a unique wedding idea? Taronga Zoo delivers. This safari-themed wedding venue takes elegant dining experiences to a whole new level.
- Unique wedding experience on the zoo grounds
- Luxury on-site safari-style accommodation
- Mix of indoor and alfresco venues with views of Sydney Harbour
Metropolis EventsSouthbank, Victoria, 3006 5.0
Metropolis is an iconic Melbourne wedding venue with the best views of the city skyline & Yarra River on display through towering window walls.
- Sweeping views of the city skyline and the Yarra River
- Warehouse style features include soaring ceilings and window walls
- Stylish New York loft style venue space with modern finishings
Victoria ParkHerston, Queensland, 4006 5.0
Weddings at Victoria Park take advantage of Brisbane’s best parkland and city views, lush gardens, exclusive deckings, and private bars.
- Wedding venue adjacent to Victoria Park Parklands
- Eight unique event spaces
- Modern Australian cuisine
Gather & TailorWest Melbourne, Victoria, 3003 5.0
A design lover's dream come true, Gather & Tailor is a stylish warehouse wedding venue in West Melbourne with vaulted ceilings and a cactus courtyard.
- Gorgeous open-plan warehouse event venue
- Convenient location near Melbourne CBD
- Soaring ceilings and two levels of event space
Austinvilla EstateMudgeeraba, Queensland, 4213 5.0
Austinvilla Estate is a stunning estate wedding venue near Brisbane, surrounded by picturesque hinterland scenery and lush flora.
- Private estate venue for exclusive events and weddings
- Surrounded by lush greenery and beautiful hinterland scenery
- Picturesque chapel for romantic wedding ceremonies
The Plaza Ballroom MelbourneMelbourne, Victoria, 3000 5.0
The Plaza Ballroom Melbourne is infused with old-school grandeur and magic, bringing a sense of elegance and royalty to weddings.
- Located at the Regent Theatre
- Spanish Rococo architecture
- Spacious ballroom with proscenium arch stage
Ivy Sunroom by MerivaleSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Marry in your own private oasis in the middle of the city at Ivy Sunroom by Merivale, a modern wedding venue filled with natural light.
- Located within the bustling ivy Precinct in Sydney CBD
- Award-winning catering from the Merivale team
- Contemporary event venue with a private outdoor terrace
Emporium HotelSouth Brisbane, Queensland, 4101 5.0
Emporium Hotel South Bank is a five-star hotel wedding venue in Brisbane that boasts a grand, pillarless ballroom and boutique luxury accommodation.
- Ideally located on Brisbane’s iconic South Bank
- Grand, pillarless Frangipani Ballroom
- Three boardrooms and four bespoke event spaces
The Wool MillBrunswick East, Victoria, 3057 5.0
Weddings at Brunswick East’s Wool Mill take place over several floors of a modern warehouse, with a moody speakeasy bar and private laneway.
- Converted historic warehouse
- Multiple event spaces over several levels
- Exclusive Speakeasy Bar
Find Wedding Event Venues by Event Type
Expert Advice from Our Leading Venue Finders Picking your ideal wedding venue can be a stressful and time-consuming process, particularly when there is so much to compare and contrast before