Let’s face it, we spend a large percentage of our lives in the office, and as pleasant as yours may be; when it comes to celebrating Christmas with your
Explore Venue Crew’s Wedding Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Popular Wedding Venues
Regatta HotelToowong, Queensland, 4066 5.0
The Regatta Hotel Brisbane is the epitome of a charming, historic wedding venue. Its gorgeous detailing and idyllic setting ensure an elegant occasion.
- Iconic venue overlooking the Brisbane River
- Light-filled private dining and function rooms
- Option to hire the entire first floor exclusively for larger events
Burnham Grove EstateCawdor, New South Wales, 2570 5.0
Burnham Grove Estate is an elegant country wedding venue near Sydney with multiple ceremony locations, picturesque gardens, and a grand marquee.
- Historic country property set on a 45-acre estate
- Picturesque gardens for outdoor events
- Purpose-built air-conditioned marquee
Salt BarKingscliff, New South Wales, 2487 5.0
Salt Bar is a stunning coastal venue in Kingscliff, renowned for hosting relaxed and elegant waterfront weddings in its light-filled function spaces.
- Four modern and light-filled function spaces to choose from
- Exclusive venue hire available for weddings and private events
- Beautiful views of the ocean and lush parklands
Gunners’ Barracks SydneyMosman, New South Wales, 2088 5.0
Set in the hills of Mosman, Gunners’ Barracks is a historic sandstone building and heritage wedding venue with a charming courtyard for your ceremony and a waterfront terrace reception space.
- Expansive Harbour Terrace offers panoramic views across Sydney Harbour
- A collection of four private dining options
- Historic sandstone building dating back to the early 1800s
Park Hyatt MelbourneMelbourne, Victoria, 3002 5.0
Impeccable catering, an elegant ballroom & a private garden are all on offer at Park Hyatt's five-star hotel weddings in the heart of central Melbourne with proximity to St. Patrick's Cathedral & Fitzroy Gardens.
- Range of elegant function spaces, suitable for both intimate events and grand occasions
- Exquisite, 5-star catering with exceptional service standards
- Centrally-located, with plenty of public transport links nearby, within the Free Tram Zone and on-site parking
Southport Yacht ClubMain Beach, Queensland, 4217 5.0
Southport Yacht Club is a spectacular waterfront wedding venue on the Gold Coast, boasting an array of ceremony areas, unrivalled photoshoot locations, and elegant reception spaces.
- Unrivalled location overlooking the shimmering waters of the Gold Coast’s Broadwater
- Stunning indoor and outdoor function spaces for weddings and private events
- Endless photo backdrops including the 300-berth marina and private beach
Ivy Ballroom by MerivaleSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
A grand, contemporary, and luxurious wedding venue, ivy Ballroom by Merivale is an impressive space to celebrate your union in style, right in the heart of Sydney's CBD.
- A large, contemporary event ballroom with tall ceilings
- Magnificent windows that flood the space with natural light
- Award-winning catering and dining experiences by the Merivale team
Jardin TanSouth Yarra, Victoria, 3141 5.0
Set within the lush surrounds of Melbourne’s famous Royal Botanic Gardens, Jardin Tan is the perfect venue for a modern inner-city wedding.
- Located in the iconic Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Flexible event spaces depending on guest capacity
- Prime Melbourne CBD location, close to public transport
The Inchcolm by Ovolo BrisbaneSpring Hill, Queensland, 4000 5.0
The Art Deco-inspired Inchcolm by Ovolo Brisbane is a stylish boutique hotel wedding venue with four fabulous event spaces and 50 luxurious suites.
- Elegant boutique hotel with glamorous Art Deco-inspired interiors
- Four stylish event spaces, ranging from intimate to grand
- 50 luxurious guest suites with modern amenities
Zest Waterfront Venues Boathouse at The SpitMosman, New South Wales, 2088 5.0
Delicious food and wine complement the sparkling harbour views at Boathouse at the Spit, a Mosman wedding venue with impeccable style.
- Panoramic views of Sydney Harbour
- Outdoor terrace attached to main indoor event space
- Full service event planning team includes in-house styling
Find Wedding Event Venues by Event Type
If you’re looking for a unique wedding venue that will take your guests’ breath away, you can’t go past these 7 stunning Brisbane countryside wedding venues. These country wedding venues
The city of Sydney is an exciting and unique location, complete with unmistakable landmarks like the Opera House and even world-famous coastal areas like Bondi Beach. Hidden beneath these