To make your next corporate event one to remember, consider a few of these unusual corporate event venues in Melbourne. From a converted warehouse to a hidden rooftop bar,
Popular Social Venues Sydney
If you’re in Sydney and ready to celebrate – whether it’s a big birthday bash, an elegant engagement party, reunion, school social or festive drinks at Christmas – our discerning collection of handpicked Sydney event venues is the first step in your search. Once you’ve determined the budget and vibe of your milestone soiree – ask our Venue Finders for their seasoned party tips and booking guidance. They’ll help you nail the right Sydney event venue every time.
Burnham Grove EstateCawdor, New South Wales, 2570 5.0
Burnham Grove Estate is a historic venue near Sydney that offers an elegant setting for estate weddings, corporate functions, and social events.
- Historic country property set on a 45-acre estate
- Picturesque gardens for outdoor events
- Purpose-built air-conditioned marquee
InterContinental Sydney Double BayDouble Bay, New South Wales, 2028 5.0
A grand ballroom and seven corporate event spaces are on offer at InterContinental Double Bay, a waterview hotel with plush suites for all your event guests.
- Panoramic views over Double Bay Marina
- Stylish rooftop bar with an infinity pool
- Five-star boutique hotel
Sofitel Sydney WentworthSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Events at Sofitel Sydney Wentworth are at once glamorous and modern, whether hosted in the bright restaurant space or the dramatic setting of the Art Deco ballroom.
- Art Deco style ballroom with glamorous details and lighting
- French-inspired interiors and garden courtyard
- Different styles of event spaces that suit both small gatherings and large galas
Amora Hotel Jamison SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Set in Sydney CBD, this modern 5-star hotel offers glamorous ballroom event venues that are fit for a lively occasion or corporate event of any type.
- A stylish and luxurious hotel situated in the heart of Sydney’s CBD
- Beautiful, elevated views of Sydney CBD
- 10 contemporary, sleek function venues to choose from
The Langham, SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
The Langham, Sydney in The Rocks is a luxury 5-star hotel with beautiful ballrooms and event spaces for gatherings of all types. The suites, spa and panoramic harbour views are simply gorgeous.
- Ideally located 25 minutes from Sydney airport, 14 minutes from Central Station and 7 minutes from Circular Quay
- 95 spacious hotel suites and 5 private event rooms for guests to stay in
- Hosts events for up to 200 guests
Little Pearl Beach Suites ManlyManly, New South Wales, 2095 5.0
With its versatile modern interiors and breathtaking beach views, Little Pearl Beach Suites Manly offers the perfect setting for stylish events in Sydney.
- Stylish waterfront venue overlooking Manly Beach
- Modern interiors with versatile layouts and beach views
- Beautiful alfresco courtyard adjoining the main event space
Establishment Ballroom by MerivaleSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Establishment Ballroom by Merivale is a large event venue in a heritage building on George Street, complete with a large terrace & boutique hotel.
- An iconic heritage building conveniently located in central Sydney
- Floor-to-ceiling windows ensure an abundance of natural light
- Star features include a grand, modern marble bar
Establishment Bar by MerivaleSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Set in an iconic Sydney building, Establishment Bar is a sleek and sophisticated event space with a magnificent marble bar and a covered garden oasis.
- Spectacular features include extravagant lighting and a sleek, long marble bar
- Spacious private outdoor courtyard filled with light and greenery
- Located in a stately 19th-century building, The George Patterson House
Sydney Harbour Marriott HotelSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Located at Circular Quay, Sydney Harbour Marriott is a luxury hotel with 595 stylish suites and various modern event spaces. A favourite is an open-air terrace on level four.
- Open-air terrace with panoramic views of Sydney Harbour
- Award-winning wedding menus by a Michelin Star-trained chef
- Luxury guest accommodation with group discounts available
Kittyhawk SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Kittyhawk is a classic French-inspired cocktail bar in Sydney's CBD that offers a warm, glowing atmosphere for events ranging from corporate cocktail parties to cosy anniversary celebrations.
- Situated in the centre of Sydney’s CBD, next to the stunning Royal Botanic Gardens
- Classic French-meets-military décor; a venue decked out in style with a nod to early 20th century French chic and military memorabilia
- Choose from one of the three fully adapatable event spaces, or opt for exclusive hire of the whole venue
Related popular event spaces
Our Guide to Sydney Event Venues
Party season is all year round in Sydney, and there are enough event venues to match any kind of theme. From Art Deco hotels for a flamboyant Gatsby themed 30th or a calming coastal venue for a beachfront baby shower, this iconic Australian metropolis has all bases covered. Our local Sydney Venue Specialists can’t wait to help you find your perfect place, for free.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 1: Enjoy Sydney Harbour Views In A Waterfront Venue
One of Sydney’s most desirable features is its scenic coastline. If you’d like your social event, leaving do, or Christmas party to have views of the sparkling ocean, then choosing a waterfront venue is your best bet. One of our favourites is Zest Beachouse at Point Piper, with its picturesque setting overlooking Sydney’s beautiful Rose Bay.
Sydney Harbour is another standout setting that can’t go amiss on your venue search. The Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House will form a desirable backdrop to your next big event. If you want spectacular views of the harbour scene, we’d recommend Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel for your next event.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 2: Quirky Venues Can Be More Memorable
VenueCrew knows the Sydney venue scene more than most, so we can spot a gem when we see one. When you choose an extraordinary venue, your birthday bash, work do, or engagement drinks will live on in every guest’s memory. You can trust our Sydney Venue Specialists to find you something special if you’re open to different and unusual ideas.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 3: Restaurants Come Already Decorated
Looking for a quick fix venue on a time and budget limit? We know just the trick. Sydney restaurants are usually already kitted out with all the furniture, decor and atmospheric lighting that you need to create an instant atmosphere. That’s before we even mention the fully stocked bar… Restaurants are an effective way to have a great time without all the party planning fuss.
Kittyhawk Sydney is decorated in a 1940s Parisian Liberation Day theme. It’s a wartime sensation that takes you back to a celebratory moment in global history. Fitted with vintage furniture and ornaments, industrial furniture, and a cosy candlelit conservatory, you can hire the full venue or just the Sergeants’ Mess upstairs. Find out more details via Kittyhawk’s event brochure.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 4: Hotels Have Expert Teams To Help You Plan
Planning your first corporate event or surprise birthday party? Sometimes getting everything together in time can be stressful. Luckily, a lot of Sydney venues come with an Event Manager to help you every step of the way. Hotels, in particular, have experienced Event Coordinators working on-site to guide you through every detail and take the pressure off your hands.
Luxury 5-star hotels like Amora Hotel Sydney and Sofitel Sydney Wentworth have incredible ballroom venues, reputable catering companies accommodation for all of your guests to stay the night. Their teams have planned everything from huge weddings to intimate anniversary dinners, so you’ll be in safe hands. Whatever you have in mind, our Sydney Venue Specialists will pass you onto a confident and professional hotel team.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 5: Call VenueCrew For A Free Consultation
First things first, call our VenueCrew for free to discuss your event plans. All we need to know is your guest list capacity, desired vibe and party date. From there, we’ll sift through all the best event venues in Sydney to come with a shortlist. VenueCrew is like an extension of your planning team and a portal of advice. We’re here to help you have the best day possible, and we won’t stop until you’ve found your perfect venue. Chat to a Sydney Venue Specialist today .
Looking for a cool corporate event space in Sydney? Check those top 11 venues for buzzworthy corporate functions. Corporate events certainly offer many perks, from ample networking opportunities to
These Melbourne winter wedding venues all have cosy interiors that’ll make your wedding day feel warm and inviting. Just add candles and wine! Winters in Melbourne can be grey
Frequently Asked Questions
In Sydney, there are amazing event spaces to suit every kind of style. From carefree coastal celebrations at Zest Boathouse At The Spit to garden parties at Gunners’ Barracks, VenueCrew has partnered with the best Sydney venues out there.
We make things stress-free and simple. Here’s how it works:
- Write down your event venue requirements, preferred date and guest number
- Book a free consultation with a VenueCrew Sydney Venue Specialist
- We’ll send you quotes for the event venues that suit you best
- View your favourites, confirm your date and the party planning begins!