Of the many exciting attractions the UK’s capital boasts, London’s extraordinary array of eye-catching architecture and historic buildings is second to none. You’ll find everything from state-of-the-art venues right
Popular Birthday Party Venues Sydney
There’s no doubt about it – when you host a birthday party in Sydney, you’re up for a lively time. This exuberant city is home to some of the most impressive birthday party event spaces, private and semi-private dining rooms, rooftop bars and pubs just to name a few. So whether you’re celebrating a 16th or 60th, there’s a Sydney birthday party venue waiting to be explored. Ask our Venue Finders to show you ‘round .
Burnham Grove EstateCawdor, New South Wales, 2570 5.0
Burnham Grove Estate is a historic venue near Sydney that offers an elegant setting for estate weddings, corporate functions, and social events.
- Historic country property set on a 45-acre estate
- Picturesque gardens for outdoor events
- Purpose-built air-conditioned marquee
InterContinental Sydney Double BayDouble Bay, New South Wales, 2028 5.0
A grand ballroom and seven corporate event spaces are on offer at InterContinental Double Bay, a waterview hotel with plush suites for all your event guests.
- Panoramic views over Double Bay Marina
- Stylish rooftop bar with an infinity pool
- Five-star boutique hotel
Sofitel Sydney WentworthSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Events at Sofitel Sydney Wentworth are at once glamorous and modern, whether hosted in the bright restaurant space or the dramatic setting of the Art Deco ballroom.
- Art Deco style ballroom with glamorous details and lighting
- French-inspired interiors and garden courtyard
- Different styles of event spaces that suit both small gatherings and large galas
Amora Hotel Jamison SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Set in Sydney CBD, this modern 5-star hotel offers glamorous ballroom event venues that are fit for a lively occasion or corporate event of any type.
- A stylish and luxurious hotel situated in the heart of Sydney’s CBD
- Beautiful, elevated views of Sydney CBD
- 10 contemporary, sleek function venues to choose from
The Langham, SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
The Langham, Sydney in The Rocks is a luxury 5-star hotel with beautiful ballrooms and event spaces for gatherings of all types. The suites, spa and panoramic harbour views are simply gorgeous.
- Ideally located 25 minutes from Sydney airport, 14 minutes from Central Station and 7 minutes from Circular Quay
- 95 spacious hotel suites and 5 private event rooms for guests to stay in
- Hosts events for up to 200 guests
Little Pearl Beach Suites ManlyManly, New South Wales, 2095 5.0
With its versatile modern interiors and breathtaking beach views, Little Pearl Beach Suites Manly offers the perfect setting for stylish events in Sydney.
- Stylish waterfront venue overlooking Manly Beach
- Modern interiors with versatile layouts and beach views
- Beautiful alfresco courtyard adjoining the main event space
Establishment Ballroom by MerivaleSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Establishment Ballroom by Merivale is a large event venue in a heritage building on George Street, complete with a large terrace & boutique hotel.
- An iconic heritage building conveniently located in central Sydney
- Floor-to-ceiling windows ensure an abundance of natural light
- Star features include a grand, modern marble bar
Establishment Bar by MerivaleSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Set in an iconic Sydney building, Establishment Bar is a sleek and sophisticated event space with a magnificent marble bar and a covered garden oasis.
- Spectacular features include extravagant lighting and a sleek, long marble bar
- Spacious private outdoor courtyard filled with light and greenery
- Located in a stately 19th-century building, The George Patterson House
Sydney Harbour Marriott HotelSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Located at Circular Quay, Sydney Harbour Marriott is a luxury hotel with 595 stylish suites and various modern event spaces. A favourite is an open-air terrace on level four.
- Open-air terrace with panoramic views of Sydney Harbour
- Award-winning wedding menus by a Michelin Star-trained chef
- Luxury guest accommodation with group discounts available
Kittyhawk SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Kittyhawk is a classic French-inspired cocktail bar in Sydney's CBD that offers a warm, glowing atmosphere for events ranging from corporate cocktail parties to cosy anniversary celebrations.
- Situated in the centre of Sydney’s CBD, next to the stunning Royal Botanic Gardens
- Classic French-meets-military décor; a venue decked out in style with a nod to early 20th century French chic and military memorabilia
- Choose from one of the three fully adapatable event spaces, or opt for exclusive hire of the whole venue
Related popular event spaces
Our Guide to the Best Birthday Party Venues in Sydney
Sydney is home to a diverse array of incredible birthday party venues, from spectacular waterfront spaces to dazzling rooftop bars and everything in between. Whether you’re looking for a funky cocktail bar to host a 21st birthday party or a unique heritage Sydney venue to celebrate a special 60th birthday, VenueCrew can help you pick the perfect setting.
Our Sydney Venue Specialists are always on the hunt for the best places to celebrate special occasions and are here to help you find the perfect venue for your birthday party. There are a few things to consider before you begin your search for a Sydney birthday party venue, so let our venue experts offer you some handy tips and advice. Contact a Sydney Venue Specialist today .
Venue Specialist Tip No. 1: Decide on guest numbers.
A good place to start when planning your birthday party is to decide on how many people you’re going to invite. Are you looking for an extravagant 50th birthday party venue or a more intimate space to host your daughter’s 16th birthday party? Once you’ve finalised your guest list, speak to one of our dedicated Sydney Venue Specialists and they will match you with a venue that best suits your guest numbers.
If you’re planning a more intimate birthday celebration with your nearest and dearest, a Sydney restaurant venue is a great option. Kitchens on Kent at The Langham, Sydney offers an interactive dining experience with eight live-cooking stations and private dining options. Download The Langham, Sydney brochure for more details.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 2: Consider the location for your Sydney birthday party.
A good thing to keep in mind when planning your birthday celebrations is the location, especially if you’ve got guests coming from all over Sydney or interstate. Whether you’re looking for a birthday party venue that’s conveniently located in the heart of the CBD or overlooking one of Sydney’s beautiful beaches, our Sydney Venue Specialists will have the perfect place for you.
If you’re looking for a classy inner-city 30th birthday party venue, Kittyhawk Sydney is a French-inspired cocktail bar with a unique flair. This versatile event space is perfectly placed in Sydney’s CBD and can be customised to suit your birthday party theme, with space for up to 175 guests cocktail style. Download the Kittyhawk Sydney brochure for more information.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 3: Choose a venue with historic charm for a warm atmosphere.
If you’re on the hunt for a unique 60th or 70th birthday party venue in Sydney, our list of charming historic venues in Sydney is guaranteed to have one you’ll love. Brimming with old-world charm and heritage features, venues like Lindesay House and Dunbar House are ideal for hosting milestone birthday parties.
Another historic Sydney event venue is Gunners’ Barracks, housed in a beautiful heritage sandstone building in Mosman. Boasting spectacular waterfront views of Sydney Harbour, classic features, charming event spaces, and a waterfront terrace, this iconic event venue provides a wonderful backdrop for special birthday celebrations.
There are four private dining areas to choose from at Gunners’ Barracks, including the Harbour Terrace and Sandstone Courtyard, each accommodating groups of various size. For packages and pricing, download the Gunners’ Barracks brochure.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 4: Grand ballrooms are perfect for large birthday parties.
Are you planning an extravagant 21st birthday party or a big Bar Mitzvah where all your family and friends can attend? Sydney has an array of glamorous ballroom venues that can easily accommodate larger guest numbers, with plenty of space for a dancefloor so you can party into the night with your loved ones. Chat to one of our Sydney Venue Specialists to see which ballroom venues are available on your desired date.
Located in Sydney’s iconic Queen Victoria Building, The Tea Room QVB Ballroom can host up to 300 guests cocktail style and is sure to impress with its soaring ceilings and elegant crystal chandeliers. The Tea Room’s grand setting is perfect for celebrating milestone birthdays or big Bar Mitzvahs. For more information, download The Tea Room QVB Ballroom brochure here.
Another glamorous Sydney ballroom venue that’s ideal for throwing large birthday parties is the luxurious ivy Ballroom by Merivale, located in the famous ivy Precinct in Sydney’s CBD. This contemporary ballroom can host up to 430 guests in a seated capacity and features a grand sweeping staircase, stunning chandeliers, plenty of natural light, and an outdoor garden terrace. To get packages and pricing, download the ivy Ballroom by Merivale brochure.
To make your next corporate event one to remember, consider a few of these unusual corporate event venues in Melbourne. From a converted warehouse to a hidden rooftop bar,
Looking for a cool corporate event space in Sydney? Check those top 11 venues for buzzworthy corporate functions. Corporate events certainly offer many perks, from ample networking opportunities to
Frequently Asked Questions
We take out the stress of the party venue search. Here’s how it works:
- Write down your event venue requirements, preferred date and guest number
- Book a free consultation with a VenueCrew Sydney Venue Specialist
- We’ll send you quotes and book you in to view your favourite birthday party venues
- You confirm your party date, send out the invites, and sort the themed details