Popular Corporate Party Venues Melbourne
If you’re planning an EOFY celebration, product launch event, or Christmas party for your business, finding the right Melbourne corporate party venue hire options is as easy as getting in touch with our local Venue Specialists. Luxury hotel event spaces in Melbourne CBD, function centres overlooking the Yarra River, and winery venues in Yarra Valley are all part of our curated Melbourne corporate party venue list. We’d love to talk you through the options, so contact us today !
Two Ton MaxNorth Melbourne, Victoria, 3051 5.0
Boasting a sophisticated industrial aesthetic, Two Ton Max is a modern warehouse event venue in North Melbourne with a flexible open-plan layout.
- Flexible event venue with spacious, open-plan interiors
- Convenient North Melbourne location with a secluded and hidden feel
- Exposed beams, polished concrete floors, and high ceilings
Leonda by the YarraHawthorn, Victoria, 3122 5.0
Set on the riverfront in leafy Hawthorn, Leonda by the Yarra blends luxury ambience, bush views and top-notch hospitality for events of all types.
- Located in the tranquil and leafy Melbourne suburb of Hawthorn, minutes from Melbourne's CBD
- Luxury waterfront event venue
- Variety of event spaces includes two gorgeous, spacious ballrooms
San Remo BallroomCarlton North, Victoria, 3054 5.0
San Remo Ballroom is a renowned ballroom event venue with flexible interiors, located just 2km from the heart of Melbourne’s CBD.
- Recently renovated with elegant contemporary furnishings
- Sophisticated Art Deco interiors, high ornate ceilings and grand crystal chandeliers
- Large circular central dancefloor
Park Hyatt MelbourneMelbourne, Victoria, 3002 5.0
Centrally located Park Hyatt Melbourne is an elegant 5-star hotel with plush function spaces that are suitable for both intimate events and grand occasions.
- Range of elegant function spaces, suitable for both intimate events and grand occasions
- Exquisite, 5-star catering with exceptional service standards
- Centrally-located, with plenty of public transport links nearby, within the Free Tram Zone and on-site parking
Shadowfax WineryWerribee South, Victoria, 3030 5.0
Located within heritage Werribee Park, Shadowfax Winery is a boutique event space that blends country charm with modern aesthetics.
- Located within heritage-listed Werribee Park
- Close to boutique accommodation
- Country location with modern architecture
Jardin TanSouth Yarra, Victoria, 3141 5.0
Located on the edge of Melbourne’s CBD in the iconic Royal Botanic Gardens, Jardin Tan boasts three flexible venue spaces with modern style.
- Located in the iconic Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Flexible event spaces depending on guest capacity
- Prime Melbourne CBD location, close to public transport
Yarra Valley LodgeChirnside Park, Victoria, 3116 5.0
Set on a picturesque estate, Yarra Valley Lodge offers elegant and contemporary event spaces for corporate functions and social gatherings near Melbourne.
- Picturesque Yarra Valley location
- Light-filled conservatory overlooking the gardens
- Gourmet menus and fine local wines
The Plaza Ballroom MelbourneMelbourne, Victoria, 3000 5.0
Located within the iconic Regent Theatre, the Plaza Ballroom is one of Melbourne’s grandest corporate and social events spaces.
- Located at the Regent Theatre
- Spanish Rococo architecture
- Spacious ballroom with proscenium arch stage
Chateau Yering HotelYering, Victoria, 3770 5.0
A luxury boutique hotel in the heart of Yarra Valley's wine country, Chateau Yering includes four private event rooms alongside 32 plush guest suites.
- A contemporary venue set in the heart of the Yarra Valley, Victoria’s oldest wine region
- Gorgeous wedding photo ops include the vineyards, the sunken garden, or in front of the grand stairway
- Menus prepared with quality local produce sourced from around the Yarra Valley region
Metropolis EventsSouthbank, Victoria, 3006 5.0
A loft-like space overlooking the Yarra, Metropolis Melbourne is known to host amazing events with special attention to the food and wine experience.
- Sweeping views of the city skyline and the Yarra River
- Warehouse style features include soaring ceilings and window walls
- Stylish New York loft style venue space with modern finishings
Related popular event spaces
Our Guide to Melbourne Corporate Party Venue Hire
Melbourne is known for its diverse award-winning restaurants, buzzing arts scene, and beautiful vistas of both Port Phillip Bay and the Yarra River. It comes as no surprise then that the best party venues for corporate events are restaurants with private event spaces, industrial art gallery-like reception halls, and waterfront event venues.
Whether you’re looking for a Southbank event venue overlooking the river and city skyline, a versatile hotel with event space in the heart of the city, or a charming private party venue on the banks of the Yarra River, our Melbourne Venue Specialists can help you find the right place to host your event.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 1: Seek The Right Suburb
Will most of your corporate party guests be travelling from out of town to attend your event or will they most likely be a group of locals? Depending on your guest list, finding a local event space with easy access to public transport or the Melbourne Free Tram Zone might be your top priority.
The northside suburbs of Fitzroy, Collingwood, Abbotsford, and Carlton are known for their trendy restaurants and cool industrial party spots. Meanwhile, South Yarra, Prahran, and South Melbourne are known for their lively nightlife and stylish event spaces.
Is your team planning this corporate party to celebrate the end of a conference or seminar? If so, splashing out and opting for a venue with a less stuffy vibe might be your priority. In this case, a trip to the bayside or even to Yarra Valley could be a nice treat for your guests.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 2: Factor in Melbourne’s Many Corporate Hotel Options
Hosting a group of corporate travellers may mean that you need to book accommodation for your party guests. If so, we’d recommend taking a look at Park Hyatt Melbourne as it boasts comfortable accommodation with a range of amenities for guests.
Depending on the accommodation you select, you might want to consider booking a block of hotel rooms for your guests. This can allow for discounted room rates as well as accommodating perks like special treats to be delivered during turndown service or discounted spa treatments for your guests.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 3: Consider Guest Transportation
How will your guests arrive and depart your corporate party in Melbourne? If it’s in the CBD, will they take public transportation or depend on taxis? Will guests be invited during rush hour traffic? How will they get to and from the airport if travelling from out of town? All these considerations will play into your party plans, and our Venue Specialists can talk you through the many options available.
Melbourne’s Free Tram Zone is an easy way for your guests to get around within the CBD if that’s where your event and accommodation are lined up. Otherwise, Uber and taxis are always readily available, as are corporate chauffeur services.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 4: Create An Experience
Every event is an experience in its own right, and corporate parties are a great opportunity to bring people together in a creative, innovative way. For your colleagues, a top-notch dining experience with multi-course meals and a celebrity chef might sound exhilarating. For others, kicking the corporate party norms aside and opting for a mixology course or winery tour to kick off your event might be the best option.
Whatever you’re planning, our Venue Specialists are happy to help brainstorm ideas and the best Melbourne venues to suit your corporate party agenda. Do we predict a balloon drop in your party’s future?
Venue Specialist Tip No. 5: Contact Us!
From Christmas party venues to EOFY celebration spots, our Melbourne venue finder service will quickly help you identify the best local corporate party venue for you. At no cost to you, we’ll match you up with a selection of the top venue contenders for your group. Contact our Venue Specialists today to discuss your options .
Frequently Asked Questions
The date, time of day, and venue choice of your corporate party will all play into how your event is priced. Morning and early afternoon parties might be priced as low as $30 per guest while more formal evening occasions will typically cost around $65+ per guest.
If you’re interested in obtaining a quote for a specific Melbourne corporate party venue, speak with our local Venue Specialists today .
Here’s how VenueCrew works:
- You select a local company party venue (or a few)
- Book a free consultation with a VenueCrew Melbourne Venue Specialist to discuss your plans
- We’ll send you a quote for the venue that matches your party needs
- You lock in your corporate party venue with no extra costs