Popular Networking Event Venues Melbourne
As the mighty event capital of Australia, Melbourne is home to world-class networking event venues. In addition to easy accessibility and its impeccable food scene, Melbourne networking venues are as professional as they are diverse. Hosting an informal meet-up of business owners in your niche? Or a more formal industry night where catering is key? It can be daunting to decide which Melbourne networking event venue is right, so contact our VenueCrew for help today .
Leonda by the Yarra
Set on the riverfront in leafy Hawthorn, Leonda by the Yarra blends luxury ambience, bush views and top-notch hospitality for events of all types.
- Located in the tranquil and leafy Melbourne suburb of Hawthorn, minutes from Melbourne's CBD
- Luxury waterfront event venue
- Variety of event spaces includes two gorgeous, spacious ballrooms
- In-house full-service catering with bespoke menus available
Enjoy stunning views, chic interiors, and exceptional fine dining menus for your event at the luxurious Strato Melbourne.
- Luxurious fine dining venue on level 40 of Oakwood Premier
- Unrivalled Southbank location overlooking Port Phillip Bay
- Curated event spaces with stunning contemporary interiors
- Dedicated events team and exquisite dining experiences
San Remo Ballroom
San Remo Ballroom is a renowned ballroom event venue with flexible interiors, located just 2km from the heart of Melbourne’s CBD.
- Recently renovated with elegant contemporary furnishings
- Sophisticated Art Deco interiors, high ornate ceilings and grand crystal chandeliers
- Large circular central dancefloor
- Bespoke food and beverage packages to suit your needs
Berth is a modern waterfront event venue in Melbourne’s Docklands boasting spacious, light-filled interiors and impressive harbour views.
- Picturesque waterfront location in Melbourne’s Docklands
- Floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Victoria Harbour
- Contemporary, light-filled interiors and flexible layout
- Bespoke food and beverage packages with add-ons
The Langham, Melbourne
Nestled in Melbourne’s Southbank promenade, The Langham is an exquisite five-star hotel with magnificent views of the Yarra River.
- Fantastic Southbank location overlooking Yarra River & city skyline
- Luxury five-star hotel accommodation
- Various event spaces with contemporary elegant atmosphere
- Holistic spa, indoor pool and fitness centre
Discover Melbourne Zoo for unforgettable events — weddings, corporate functions, and more, with up-close animal encounters and exceptional catering.
- Iconic Melbourne location for weddings and events
- Versatile, naturally lit function spaces
- Delicious gourmet catering menus
- Dedicated events team to assist with planning
Cleveland Winery offers a charming mix of modern and rustic event spaces for weddings, corporate functions, and private parties in the Macedon Ranges region.
- Idyllic winery venue overlooking rolling hills and vineyards
- Conveniently located just 45 minutes north of Melbourne CBD
- A charming mix of modern and rustic event spaces
- 50 spacious and beautifully appointed guest suites
The Prince St Kilda is one of Melbourne’s best-loved venues and offers an elegant setting for weddings, corporate functions and social events.
- Modern, elegant and light-filled event spaces
- Views of Port Phillip Bay and Melbourne city skyline
- Expansive timber deck for outdoor events and weddings
- Exceptional food menus by renowned Melbourne chefs
Q Events is Melbourne’s newest and most versatile event venue, boasting stunning modern interiors with elegant art deco touches.
- Stunning modern interiors with elegant art deco touches
- Incredible location in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD
- Flexible floorplans with moveable walls
- Exceptional service from the dedicated Q Events team
Lancemore Milawa is a luxury event venue in Victoria's High Country, with stunning function spaces, exquisite catering, and chic newly refurbished guest rooms.
- Idyllic country retreat nestled amid 8 acres of lush vines and gardens
- Stunning indoor and outdoor spaces for weddings and events
- Seamless event planning from a dedicated in-house team
- 40 elegantly appointed, newly refurbished guest rooms on-site