To make your next corporate event one to remember, consider a few of these unusual corporate event venues in Melbourne. From a converted warehouse to a hidden rooftop bar,
Popular Awards Night Venues Sydney
When you’re honouring the best of the best, your awards night ceremony dinner in Sydney needs to be first-class. Thankfully, this gallant city is brimming with sensational awards dinner venues whichever side of the bridge you fancy. Are you considering an impeccable hotel ballroom or an old-worldly heritage hall? Whatever your style, size and budget, our Sydney Venue Finders are meticulous and supportive. Contact them for an awards dinner venue worthy of its recipients .
Burnham Grove EstateCawdor, New South Wales, 2570 5.0
Burnham Grove Estate is a historic venue near Sydney that offers an elegant setting for estate weddings, corporate functions, and social events.
- Historic country property set on a 45-acre estate
- Picturesque gardens for outdoor events
- Purpose-built air-conditioned marquee
InterContinental Sydney Double BayDouble Bay, New South Wales, 2028 5.0
A grand ballroom and seven corporate event spaces are on offer at InterContinental Double Bay, a waterview hotel with plush suites for all your event guests.
- Panoramic views over Double Bay Marina
- Stylish rooftop bar with an infinity pool
- Five-star boutique hotel
Sofitel Sydney WentworthSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Events at Sofitel Sydney Wentworth are at once glamorous and modern, whether hosted in the bright restaurant space or the dramatic setting of the Art Deco ballroom.
- Art Deco style ballroom with glamorous details and lighting
- French-inspired interiors and garden courtyard
- Different styles of event spaces that suit both small gatherings and large galas
Amora Hotel Jamison SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Set in Sydney CBD, this modern 5-star hotel offers glamorous ballroom event venues that are fit for a lively occasion or corporate event of any type.
- A stylish and luxurious hotel situated in the heart of Sydney’s CBD
- Beautiful, elevated views of Sydney CBD
- 10 contemporary, sleek function venues to choose from
The Langham, SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
The Langham, Sydney in The Rocks is a luxury 5-star hotel with beautiful ballrooms and event spaces for gatherings of all types. The suites, spa and panoramic harbour views are simply gorgeous.
- Ideally located 25 minutes from Sydney airport, 14 minutes from Central Station and 7 minutes from Circular Quay
- 95 spacious hotel suites and 5 private event rooms for guests to stay in
- Hosts events for up to 200 guests
Little Pearl Beach Suites ManlyManly, New South Wales, 2095 5.0
With its versatile modern interiors and breathtaking beach views, Little Pearl Beach Suites Manly offers the perfect setting for stylish events in Sydney.
- Stylish waterfront venue overlooking Manly Beach
- Modern interiors with versatile layouts and beach views
- Beautiful alfresco courtyard adjoining the main event space
Establishment Bar by MerivaleSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Set in an iconic Sydney building, Establishment Bar is a sleek and sophisticated event space with a magnificent marble bar and a covered garden oasis.
- Spectacular features include extravagant lighting and a sleek, long marble bar
- Spacious private outdoor courtyard filled with light and greenery
- Located in a stately 19th-century building, The George Patterson House
Sydney Harbour Marriott HotelSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Located at Circular Quay, Sydney Harbour Marriott is a luxury hotel with 595 stylish suites and various modern event spaces. A favourite is an open-air terrace on level four.
- Open-air terrace with panoramic views of Sydney Harbour
- Award-winning wedding menus by a Michelin Star-trained chef
- Luxury guest accommodation with group discounts available
Kittyhawk SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Kittyhawk is a classic French-inspired cocktail bar in Sydney's CBD that offers a warm, glowing atmosphere for events ranging from corporate cocktail parties to cosy anniversary celebrations.
- Situated in the centre of Sydney’s CBD, next to the stunning Royal Botanic Gardens
- Classic French-meets-military décor; a venue decked out in style with a nod to early 20th century French chic and military memorabilia
- Choose from one of the three fully adapatable event spaces, or opt for exclusive hire of the whole venue
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Nestled in the heart of Sydney CBD, Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney is housed within a timeless heritage-listed building and offers nine event spaces.
- Timeless heritage-listed building with nine event spaces
- Convenient location in the heart of Sydney CBD
- Luxury 5-star hotel with 364 elegant rooms and suites
Related popular event spaces
Looking for a cool corporate event space in Sydney? Check those top 11 venues for buzzworthy corporate functions. Corporate events certainly offer many perks, from ample networking opportunities to
These Melbourne winter wedding venues all have cosy interiors that’ll make your wedding day feel warm and inviting. Just add candles and wine! Winters in Melbourne can be grey