Of the many exciting attractions the UK’s capital boasts, London’s extraordinary array of eye-catching architecture and historic buildings is second to none. You’ll find everything from state-of-the-art venues right
Popular Outdoor Venues Brisbane
There’s something so special about getting married outside in one of Brisbane’s stunning outdoor wedding venues. Whether you’re planning a daytime affair with bright blue skies and wispy clouds on a beach or in the garden, or an evening soiree under the starry night sky or rainforest canopy, there’s a sense of magic and a connection to nature that indoor venues can’t capture. Get in touch with our Brisbane VenueCrew Specialists to find the perfect outdoor wedding venue .
Aberfeldy Farm and BarnWestbrook, Queensland, 4350 5.0
Aberfeldy Farm and Barn is a rustic country wedding venue with a beautiful Hamptons-inspired barn set on 50 acres of farmland near Brisbane.
- Private family-owned farm set on 50 acres
- Hamptons-inspired barn for weddings and events
- Picturesque manicured lawns for outdoor celebrations
Austinvilla EstateMudgeeraba, Queensland, 4213 5.0
Austinvilla Estate is a stunning estate wedding venue near Brisbane, surrounded by picturesque hinterland scenery and lush flora.
- Private estate venue for exclusive events and weddings
- Surrounded by lush greenery and beautiful hinterland scenery
- Picturesque chapel for romantic wedding ceremonies
Gabbinbar HomesteadMiddle Ridge, Queensland, 4350 5.0
Surrounded by immaculate gardens and towering trees, the historic Gabbinbar Homestead is one of Queensland’s most idyllic wedding venues.
- Historic homestead for elegant garden weddings in Toowoomba
- Multiple ceremony locations to choose from, each as picturesque as the next
- Stunningly light-filled Conservatory space for wedding receptions
Southport Yacht ClubMain Beach, Queensland, 4217 5.0
Southport Yacht Club is a spectacular waterfront wedding venue on the Gold Coast, boasting an array of ceremony areas, unrivalled photoshoot locations, and elegant reception spaces.
- Unrivalled location overlooking the shimmering waters of the Gold Coast’s Broadwater
- Stunning indoor and outdoor function spaces for weddings and private events
- Endless photo backdrops including the 300-berth marina and private beach
Woodlands of MarburgMarburg, Queensland, 4346 5.0
Woodlands of Marburg is a stunning country wedding venue near Brisbane boasting multiple ceremony locations, a charming heritage-listed mansion, and endless photo opportunities.
- A variety of versatile event spaces, ranging from the marquee to the vintage-style cafe
- Impeccable service from the experienced and friendly team
- Delicious and customisable catering options to suit all requirements
The Bower EstateNatural Bridge, Queensland, 4211 5.0
Set amidst 120 acres of serene natural beauty, The Bower Estate is a spectacular all-in-one destination wedding venue in the Gold Coast hinterland.
- Stunning venue nestled on a 120-acre estate in the Gold Coast hinterland
- Beautiful custom-built clear marquee with twinkling fairy-lit roof
- Exquisite onsite catering by Ridgeway Catering
Riverlife BrisbaneKangaroo Point, Queensland, 4169 5.0
Host the waterfront wedding of your dreams at Riverlife Brisbane, with its elegant riverfront marquees and stunning ceremony spaces.
- Picture-perfect waterfront location by the Brisbane River
- Choose from multiple stunning event spaces, including the riverside marquee
- Exceptional catering menus from the renowned Fresh Collective team
Institute of Modern Art BrisbaneFortitude Valley, Queensland, 4006 5.0
Brisbane's Institute of Modern Art (IMA) offers a truly unique setting for your wedding celebrations, surrounded by striking architecture and contemporary artworks.
- Unique, versatile venue in Brisbane's vibrant Fortitude Valley
- Host private events and weddings surrounded by striking contemporary artworks
- Freedom and flexibility to bring in your own caterers and suppliers
Brisbane PowerhouseNew Farm, Queensland, 4005 5.0
Brisbane Powerhouse is an industrial-chic, all-inclusive wedding venue nestled on the banks of the beautiful Brisbane River.
- Unique, all-inclusive venue brimming with industrial-chic charm
- Picturesque location overlooking the Brisbane River
- Seven spectacular function spaces to choose from for weddings and events
Related popular event spaces
Your Guide to the Best Outdoor Wedding Venues in Brisbane
If you’re starting your search for the best outdoor wedding venues in Brisbane, our Venue Specialists have a few handy tips you should keep in mind.
VenueCrew Specialist Tip #1: Have a wet-weather option!
Brisbane’s outdoor wedding venues are gorgeous, but don’t forget to have a Plan B in case of inclement weather. The last thing you want is to have hair, makeup, and outfits ruined by a sudden downpour, so choosing a venue that has a backup ceremony or reception space is a must.
At Coolibah Downs, they’re prepared for everything. A gorgeous garden wedding venue outside of Brisbane, many couples choose to exchange their vows in an outdoor ceremony. However, the Coolibah Downs team has got you covered by ensuring their indoor chapel space is available should you get into strife with Brisbane’s infamous rainstorms. Download the Coolibah Downs brochure here.
Walkabout Creek is similarly prepared to protect your wedding from wet weather. A wedding venue situated within a flourishing rainforest, they will move your outdoor ceremony and reception onto their gorgeous undercover decking that offers panoramic views over the forest and lake. You won’t miss out on the experience of a rainforest wedding. Download the Walkabout Creek brochure here.
VenueCrew Specialist Tip #2: Don’t sacrifice comfort.
Some outdoor venues will ask you to provide some things an indoor venue would have as standard, such as seating, couches, rugs, and other comfortable furnishings. If you don’t mind factoring hire fees into your budget that’s fine, but it might be worth focusing on venues that accommodate outdoor weddings the same as an indoor venue would.
Aberfeldy Farm features a gorgeous outdoor ceremony space and offers guests access to a cosy lounge and rustic bar area inside their renovated Barn. They have access to a comfortable space to hang out whilst you’re off snapping photos and a wet weather option in case of rain. Download the Aberfeldy Farm brochure here.
To make your next corporate event one to remember, consider a few of these unusual corporate event venues in Melbourne. From a converted warehouse to a hidden rooftop bar,
Looking for a cool corporate event space in Sydney? Check those top 11 venues for buzzworthy corporate functions. Corporate events certainly offer many perks, from ample networking opportunities to
Frequently Asked Questions
When you’re looking for outdoor wedding venues in and around Brisbane, there is a few things you can decide ahead of time to make your search easier. How many people are attending, and are you keen on a formal affair or something more casual? Will you need an undercover area, or do you want to party under the stars? When you’ve got a clearer idea, then our our Brisbane Venue Specialists can swing into action and compile a list of venues that will suit you perfectly.