Popular Small / Intimate Venues Brisbane
Bigger isn’t always better, and this is definitely the case when it comes to weddings. If you’re keen to keep things small, we’ve put together an impressive list of intimate wedding venues in Brisbane. Think glamorous boutique hotels, rainforest escapes, and intimate wedding venues near Brisbane’s CBD. For more expert advice and help to find your perfect small wedding venue in Brisbane, book a free consultation with a Brisbane Venue Specialist .
Tattersall’s Club BrisbaneBrisbane City, Queensland, 4000 5.0
Tattersall's Club Brisbane is an elegant historic wedding venue housed within a beautiful heritage-listed building dating back to 1926.
- Heritage-listed building in the heart of Brisbane CBD
- An array of light-filled event spaces, ranging from intimate to grand
- Impressive Art Deco interiors and marble details
The Bower EstateNatural Bridge, Queensland, 4211 5.0
Set amidst 120 acres of serene natural beauty, The Bower Estate is a spectacular all-in-one destination wedding venue in the Gold Coast hinterland.
- Stunning venue nestled on a 120-acre estate in the Gold Coast hinterland
- Beautiful custom-built clear marquee with twinkling fairy-lit roof
- Exquisite onsite catering by Ridgeway Catering
Cloudland BrisbaneFortitude Valley, Queensland, 4006 5.0
With five stunning wedding spaces and opulent interiors, Cloudland is a popular venue choice for luxurious modern weddings in Brisbane’s Fortitude Valley.
- Luxurious event spaces with stylish and sophisticated interiors
- Bespoke wedding packages to suit your requirements
- Mouthwatering menu options and premium beverages
The Warehouse BrisbaneFortitude Valley, Queensland, 4006 5.0
The Warehouse Brisbane’s stunning Loft space is perfect for industrial chic weddings, with its original arched windows and exposed brick walls.
- Stunning loft venue with high ceilings and original arched windows
- Breathtaking Rooftop Terrace with city views
- Bespoke event packages to suit your requirements
Gabbinbar HomesteadMiddle Ridge, Queensland, 4350 5.0
Surrounded by immaculate gardens and towering trees, the historic Gabbinbar Homestead is one of Queensland’s most idyllic wedding venues.
- Historic homestead for elegant garden weddings in Toowoomba
- Multiple ceremony locations to choose from, each as picturesque as the next
- Stunningly light-filled Conservatory space for wedding receptions
Waters Edge Weddings and Events at PortsideHamilton, Queensland, 4007 5.0
Waters Edge Weddings and Events at Portside is a breathtaking waterfront wedding venue set alongside the iconic Brisbane River, with two light-filled wedding spaces and a private outdoor balcony.
- Breathtaking river and city views from the top level of Portside Wharf
- Light-filled, modern event spaces and an expansive outdoor balcony
- Perfectly suited to both intimate and grand-scale events
The Island Gold CoastSurfers Paradise, Queensland, 4217 5.0
The Island Gold Coast acts as an idyllic, sunkissed backdrop for your seaside wedding, with its glass facades, an abundance of natural light, and open spaces.
- Located in the heart of Surfers Paradise
- Luxury onsite accommodation
- Versatile boutique function rooms
Emporium HotelSouth Brisbane, Queensland, 4101 5.0
Emporium Hotel South Bank is a five-star hotel wedding venue in Brisbane that boasts a grand, pillarless ballroom and boutique luxury accommodation.
- Ideally located on Brisbane’s iconic South Bank
- Grand, pillarless Frangipani Ballroom
- Three boardrooms and four bespoke event spaces
Aberfeldy Farm and BarnWestbrook, Queensland, 4350 5.0
Aberfeldy Farm and Barn is a rustic country wedding venue with a beautiful Hamptons-inspired barn set on 50 acres of farmland near Brisbane.
- Private family-owned farm set on 50 acres
- Hamptons-inspired barn for weddings and events
- Picturesque manicured lawns for outdoor celebrations
Related popular event spaces
How to Find the Best Small Wedding Venues in Brisbane
If you’re planning to keep things small and celebrate with just your closest loved ones, there are plenty of intimate wedding venues in Brisbane. Our Brisbane Venue Specialists have handpicked a fabulous selection of cozy spaces for your intimate wedding celebrations, from funky boutique hotels to gorgeous golf club venues. Read on to discover their handy tips for finding your perfect small wedding venue in Brisbane.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 1: Finalise your guest list.
First things first, you’ll need to finalise your guest list before you start your wedding venue search. Generally, we refer to a ‘small wedding’ as anything with less than 50 guests – 25 people from each side of the wedding couple. Once you’ve locked in your guest numbers, give our Brisbane Venue Specialists a call , and they’ll match you with a stunning intimate wedding venue.
Cloudland is a stunning venue in Brisbane’s vibrant Fortitude Valley offering an array of intimate wedding spaces. If you’re planning a smaller celebration, opt to host your wedding in the Alice, Moon or Heritage rooms. For more information, download the Cloudland Brisbane brochure.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 2: Look for intimate wedding venues housed within boutique hotels.
If you’re on the hunt for a small wedding venue in Brisbane, there’s an array of trendy boutique hotels in the CBD that house intimate event spaces. The perks of hosting your wedding at a hotel are endless, from luxurious on-site accommodation to bespoke wedding menus. Plus, each hotel has an in-house wedding coordinator who will assist with the planning process from start to finish.
For a boutique hotel wedding venue with stunning event spaces, we recommend checking out The Inchcolm By Ovolo Brisbane. This luxurious hotel effortlessly blends vintage charm with eye-catching interior design, drawing inspiration from the building’s fabulous 1920s history. Host an intimate reception dinner in the elegant Foxtrot Room or a chic cocktail soiree at the timeless Inchcolm Bar. Download Ovolo Inchcolm’s wedding brochure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our dedicated Venue Specialists can match you up with the best small wedding venues in Brisbane. Just follow these easy steps:
- Write down your wedding requirements, preferred date, and guest numbers
- Book a free consultation with a VenueCrew Brisbane Venue Specialist
- We’ll send you quotes and book you in to view your favourite small wedding venues
- You confirm your date, send out the invitations, and start planning the wedding details