Of the many exciting attractions the UK’s capital boasts, London’s extraordinary array of eye-catching architecture and historic buildings is second to none. You’ll find everything from state-of-the-art venues right
Popular Small / Intimate Venues Brisbane
Bigger isn’t always better, and this is definitely the case when it comes to weddings. If you’re keen to keep things small, we’ve put together an impressive list of intimate wedding venues in Brisbane. Think glamorous boutique hotels, rainforest escapes, and intimate wedding venues near Brisbane’s CBD. For more expert advice and help to find your perfect small wedding venue in Brisbane, book a free consultation with a Brisbane Venue Specialist .
Aberfeldy Farm and BarnWestbrook, Queensland, 4350 5.0
Aberfeldy Farm and Barn is a rustic country wedding venue with a beautiful Hamptons-inspired barn set on 50 acres of farmland near Brisbane.
- Private family-owned farm set on 50 acres
- Hamptons-inspired barn for weddings and events
- Picturesque manicured lawns for outdoor celebrations
Gabbinbar HomesteadMiddle Ridge, Queensland, 4350 5.0
Surrounded by immaculate gardens and towering trees, the historic Gabbinbar Homestead is one of Queensland’s most idyllic wedding venues.
- Historic homestead for elegant garden weddings in Toowoomba
- Multiple ceremony locations to choose from, each as picturesque as the next
- Stunningly light-filled Conservatory space for wedding receptions
Sandstone Point HotelSandstone Point, Queensland, 4511 5.0
Sandstone Point Hotel is a spectacular all-in-one waterfront wedding venue near Brisbane, with an array of breathtaking ceremony and reception options for your special day.
- Picturesque waterfront location at Sandstone Point
- Choose from an array of stunning indoor and outdoor event spaces
- All-inclusive packages for a seamless and stress-free experience
Pethers Rainforest RetreatTamborine Mountain, Queensland, 4272 5.0
Tucked away in a lush subtropical rainforest on Mount Tamborine, Pethers Rainforest Retreat offers a stunningly secluded setting for your wedding ceremony and reception.
- Stunningly secluded setting in a lush rainforest on Mount Tamborine
- Bespoke, all-inclusive wedding packages tailored to your vision and budget
- Ten luxury treehouses for relaxing overnight stays
Vibe Hotel Gold CoastSurfers Paradise, Queensland, 4217 5.0
Vibe Hotel Gold Coast offers a picture-perfect setting for relaxed riverside weddings on the Gold Coast.
- Enviable waterfront location in the heart of Surfers Paradise
- Stunning rooftop terrace for outdoor ceremonies overlooking the Nerang River
- Host stylish poolside parties and cocktail receptions at Driftwood Social
Southport Yacht ClubMain Beach, Queensland, 4217 5.0
Southport Yacht Club is a spectacular waterfront wedding venue on the Gold Coast, boasting an array of ceremony areas, unrivalled photoshoot locations, and elegant reception spaces.
- Unrivalled location overlooking the shimmering waters of the Gold Coast’s Broadwater
- Stunning indoor and outdoor function spaces for weddings and private events
- Endless photo backdrops including the 300-berth marina and private beach
Salt BarKingscliff, New South Wales, 2487 5.0
Salt Bar is a stunning coastal venue in Kingscliff, renowned for hosting relaxed and elegant waterfront weddings in its light-filled function spaces.
- Four modern and light-filled function spaces to choose from
- Exclusive venue hire available for weddings and private events
- Beautiful views of the ocean and lush parklands
Woodlands of MarburgMarburg, Queensland, 4346 5.0
Woodlands of Marburg is a stunning country wedding venue near Brisbane boasting multiple ceremony locations, a charming heritage-listed mansion, and endless photo opportunities.
- A variety of versatile event spaces, ranging from the marquee to the vintage-style cafe
- Impeccable service from the experienced and friendly team
- Delicious and customisable catering options to suit all requirements
Tattersall’s Club BrisbaneBrisbane City, Queensland, 4000 5.0
Tattersall's Club Brisbane is an elegant historic wedding venue housed within a beautiful heritage-listed building dating back to 1926.
- Heritage-listed building in the heart of Brisbane CBD
- An array of light-filled event spaces, ranging from intimate to grand
- Impressive Art Deco interiors and marble details
Regatta HotelToowong, Queensland, 4066 5.0
The Regatta Hotel Brisbane is the epitome of a charming, historic wedding venue. Its gorgeous detailing and idyllic setting ensure an elegant occasion.
- Iconic venue overlooking the Brisbane River
- Light-filled private dining and function rooms
- Option to hire the entire first floor exclusively for larger events
Related popular event spaces
How to Find the Best Small Wedding Venues in Brisbane
If you’re planning to keep things small and celebrate with just your closest loved ones, there are plenty of intimate wedding venues in Brisbane. Our Brisbane Venue Specialists have handpicked a fabulous selection of cozy spaces for your intimate wedding celebrations, from funky boutique hotels to gorgeous golf club venues. Read on to discover their handy tips for finding your perfect small wedding venue in Brisbane.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 1: Finalise your guest list.
First things first, you’ll need to finalise your guest list before you start your wedding venue search. Generally, we refer to a ‘small wedding’ as anything with less than 50 guests – 25 people from each side of the wedding couple. Once you’ve locked in your guest numbers, give our Brisbane Venue Specialists a call , and they’ll match you with a stunning intimate wedding venue.
Cloudland is a stunning venue in Brisbane’s vibrant Fortitude Valley offering an array of intimate wedding spaces. If you’re planning a smaller celebration, opt to host your wedding in the Alice, Moon or Heritage rooms. For more information, download the Cloudland Brisbane brochure.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 2: Look for intimate wedding venues housed within boutique hotels.
If you’re on the hunt for a small wedding venue in Brisbane, there’s an array of trendy boutique hotels in the CBD that house intimate event spaces. The perks of hosting your wedding at a hotel are endless, from luxurious on-site accommodation to bespoke wedding menus. Plus, each hotel has an in-house wedding coordinator who will assist with the planning process from start to finish.
For a boutique hotel wedding venue with stunning event spaces, we recommend checking out The Inchcolm By Ovolo Brisbane. This luxurious hotel effortlessly blends vintage charm with eye-catching interior design, drawing inspiration from the building’s fabulous 1920s history. Host an intimate reception dinner in the elegant Foxtrot Room or a chic cocktail soiree at the timeless Inchcolm Bar. Download Ovolo Inchcolm’s wedding brochure.
To make your next corporate event one to remember, consider a few of these unusual corporate event venues in Melbourne. From a converted warehouse to a hidden rooftop bar,
Looking for a cool corporate event space in Sydney? Check those top 11 venues for buzzworthy corporate functions. Corporate events certainly offer many perks, from ample networking opportunities to
Frequently Asked Questions
Our dedicated Venue Specialists can match you up with the best small wedding venues in Brisbane. Just follow these easy steps:
- Write down your wedding requirements, preferred date, and guest numbers
- Book a free consultation with a VenueCrew Brisbane Venue Specialist
- We’ll send you quotes and book you in to view your favourite small wedding venues
- You confirm your date, send out the invitations, and start planning the wedding details