Smiths of Smithfield
(3 Reviews) Visit Website
67-77, Charterhouse Street, England, EC1M 6HJ, United Kingdom
Smiths of Smithfield London Events & Parties
If you’re hoping for a relaxed party venue where there’s free-flowing cocktails, delicious food, and incredible views of London, Smiths of Smithfield is the one for you. It’s a casual London venue where you can host a glamorous rooftop brunch, a cosy supper with friends, or an all-night Christmas party with hundreds of guests.
Smiths of Smithfield has four distinctive floors, including a hearty grill restaurant and a light-filled fine-dining restaurant with a beautiful alfresco terrace. You can pick a space to suit your vibe and create a different experience on each level. Or, if you have an extensive guest list, Smiths of Smithfield is available for exclusive hire.
The service standards at Smiths of Smithfield are exceptional. As part of the Youngs Pubs group, every menu, drink and table setting is thought through by their team with care.
There is even the chance to host a cocktail masterclass or a wine tasting session with the in-house sommelier.
There’s so much potential at this casual and stylish East London venue.
Private Dining Options at Smiths of Smithfield London:
- Private Meeting Rooms. On the first floor, two intimate meeting spaces are next to the rest of The Workspace. Separated by a retractable wall, these bright and industrial-style rooms are perfect for small meetings, celebrations and dining.
- No.3 Restaurant & Terrace. No.3 is East London’s rooftop secret that’s available for exclusive hire. Plus, its alfresco terrace has incredible views of the city. The luxurious fine-dining experience has earned the restaurant two AA rosettes for culinary excellence.
- The Grill Restaurant. Inspired by its heritage market surroundings, The Grill specialises in meaty menus and butchery masterclasses using the finest quality cuts. The professional in-house sommeliers can also pair each meat dish with the perfect wine.
Spaces At This Venue
The ground floor bar area has an inviting social atmosphere, and the bar is loaded with local draft and craft beers, exotic cocktails and delicious bar snacks.
A casual meeting area with high tables, plenty of natural light and a casual cocktail lounge. Clients love it for business training sessions in a relaxed space.
Next to The Workspace, two versatile function rooms are available for hire individually or together. They have exposed brick walls and lots of natural light.
The Grill Restaurant
A delicious go-to for a meaty menu, inspired by the iconic Smithfield Market. It's an industrial masterpiece with exposed bricks and beams.
No. 3 Restaurant & Terrace
A light and airy restaurant on the top floor, with mesmerising views of the city skyline. It has two AA rosettes for culinary excellence.
Exclusive Venue Hire
Want the whole place to yourself? Exclusive hire is available, especially popular with large groups.
Smiths of Smithfield London Catering
Smiths of Smithfield is known and loved for its flavoursome menus and moreish cocktails that have led them to be awarded two AA Rosettes for culinary excellence. The team takes pride in using local ingredients and cooking them with precision and care.
The immaculately presented dishes celebrate seasonal produce and high-quality meats from Smithfield Market.
To get an insight into how the Smiths of Smithfield dishes and cocktails are prepared, you can partake in a butchery masterclass with one of the chefs, or a cocktail shaking session with the in-house mixologist. You’ll come away with some useful insights that you can channel into your cooking and drinks selection at home.
Highlights of Catering at Smiths of Smithfield London:
- Fresh, seasonal menus inspired by local produce
- High-quality meat sourced from Smithfield Market
- A delicious range of in-house cocktails and wines
- Wine tasting, cocktail shaking and butchery masterclasses
- Two AA Rosettes for culinary excellence
- Smithfield Market
- Museum of London
- Barbican Centre
- St. Paul’s Cathedral
- The Fox & Anchor
- Premier Inn London Farringdon
- The Rookery
- Malmaison London
Enjoyed it a lot, dining with a view of the London skyline a plus.
Yvanne T ·
Lovely converted Warehouse, great location opposite Smithfield Meat Market.
Yvonne G ·
Beautiful warehouse style building that presents four different atmospheres depending on which floor you are in. Lively Cafe in the ground floor that serves humble food, beer bar in the first floor (it used to be the wine room long time ago), dining room in the second floor [...] and the top floor (beautiful views, and till this date, my favourite floor).
Mar S ·
Frequently Asked Questions
The largest event space at Smiths of Smithfield is The Grill, which has a capacity of 130 seated and 250 standing. If you are exclusively hiring the venue, the standing capacity rises to 500.
Nearby hotels include:
- The Fox & Anchor – from £149 per night (10% discount when you book your Smith of Smithfields event)
- The Rookery – from £209 per night
- Malmaison London – from £89 per night
Nearby car parks include Smithfield Car Park, National Car Parks Ltd and NCP London Barbican.
Smiths of Smithfield celebrates fresh, local and seasonal ingredients, including meat products from the historic Smithfield Market. Combining delicious ingredients in unique ways, clients, friends and engaged couples love booking their upcoming events here. You can trust Smiths of Smithfield to provide memorable meals, custom cocktails, and impeccable service every time.
Nearby attractions include Smithfield Market, Museum of London, Barbican Centre and St. Paul’s Cathedral.
Personable and friendly, Monica is dedicated in finding you the perfect venue, making your journey easier with prior knowledge in luxury sectors and excellent customer service.