London Event Spaces & Venues You'll Love
Whether you're searching for an industrial waterfront venue overlooking the River Thames or a grand wedding reception hall, these popular London venues are sure to tick all the right boxes for whatever you're planning.
Kimpton Fitzroy London1-8 Russell Square, London, WC1B 5BE 5.0
A spectacular palm court atrium and light-filled event spaces lend Kimpton Fitzroy's luxury 5-star hotel a stunning event setting.
- Two stunning, timeless function spaces
- Five-star hotel in a recently refurbished Grade II listed building
- Outdoor wedding photo ops at Russell Square gardens
De Vere Wokefield EstateGoodboy's Lane, London, RG7 3AE 5.0
Set within 250 acres of pristine Berkshire parkland, De Vere Wokefield Estate is a striking, historic event venue full of modern features, excellent food and even outdoor adventure activities.
- Luxurious country estate wedding venue nestled within 250 acres of Berkshire parkland
- Immaculate neoclassical façade and opulent interiors
- A choice of suites that cater to large and intimate ceremonies and receptions
South Place Hotel3 South Place, London, EC2M 2AF 5.0
A stylish boutique hotel in Finsbury, South Place Hotel is home to a Michelin-starred restaurant and a lively rooftop terrace event venue.
- Stylish boutique hotel wedding venue in Finsbury
- Luxurious and modern interior architecture by Conran + Partners
- Stunning rooftop terrace with sweeping views of London
Queen’s House GreenwichGreater, London, SE10 9NF 5.0
Famous artworks line the walls of this former royal residence in Greenwich Park, giving Queen's House events a private art museum atmosphere.
- Former royal residence in London's Greenwich Park
- Award-winning event spaces and lush outdoor areas
- Unparalleled views of the River Thames and Canary Wharf
The Oyster Shed London1 Angel Lane, London, EC4R 3AB 5.0
A modern take on nautical styling, The Oyster Shed London proves an exciting backdrop for event hosts that love an urban, open-air atmosphere.
- Luxurious events venue on the north bank of the River Thames
- Choose from indoor and outdoor event spaces
- Waterfront location with spectacular river views
10-11 Carlton House Terrace10-11 Carlton House Terrace, London, SW1Y 5AH 5.0
10-11 Carlton House Terrace is a luxury event venue offering sweeping views of London landmarks like The Mall, Waterloo Place and St James's Park.
- Historic London wedding venue brimming with period charm and elegant details
- Two spectacular Grade I listed Georgian Townhouses
- Option to hire single rooms, entire floors or both buildings
Devonshire TerraceDevonshire Square, London, EC2M 4WY 5.0
A reimagined warehouse with a covered courtyard, Devonshire Terrace events are known for their lively, industrial atmosphere.
- Located in the heart of London on Devonshire Square
- Many options for private or semi-private event spaces
- All-weather outdoor courtyard with glass rooftop
Fulham PalaceBishop's Avenue, London, SW6 6EA 5.0
On the banks of the River Thames, Fulham Palace is a historic event venue with 13 acres of beautiful private gardens. A bespoke approach to event planning means no two events are the same.
- Unique riverside London wedding venue dating to the 13th century
- Historic building with striking architecture
- Choose from indoor and outdoor event spaces
The Dickens InnTower Hill, London, E1W 1UH 5.0
A traditional English pub with three floors of event space indoors and out, The Dickens Inn is an easy place to host any type of event.
- Fully-licensed venue for wedding ceremonies
- A transformed 1800s brick and timber building with historic character and charm
- Beautiful views over the dock towards the Shard and Tower Bridge
Humble Grape Canary Wharf18-20 Mackenzie Walk, London, E14 4PH 5.0
Host your next event on the Thames at Canary Wharf by Humble Grape & your guests will have their pick of 400+ wines to enjoy on the riverfront terrace.
- A modern, elegant wine bar and restaurant
- Stunning waterfront location on the Thames at Canary Wharf
- Exceptional modern British food menus
Discover London Wedding Venues by Style
London's known for its gorgeous combination of new and old and its eclectic mix of wedding venues reflect those vibes. Search by your wedding style to narrow in on the best location for your ceremony and reception.
View Corporate Function Venues in London
Whether you’re planning a one-off networking event or a multi-day seminar, there are plenty of impressive London function venues. Search by the type of function you’re planning to get the best options of the bunch.
Find Your Next London Party Spot
From glamorous event spaces where the Royals celebrate to beautiful gardens and lively restaurants, London offers a well-rounded list of places to host a party or special event. Dive in to explore our suggested options for your event type.
London Event Venue Hire Guide
Looking for an amazing place to host your next London event? Whether that’s a brewery, restaurant, hotel venue, ballroom, or loft space, we’ve got you covered. From Westminster and The City of London to Covent Garden and Shoreditch, we’ve walked through all the best venues in London to bring you a bevvy of gorgeous options. Get in touch with VenueCrew today to book a London venue site visit.
London Venue Styles You’ll Love
London event spaces include a diverse combination of heritage buildings, royal palaces, cool industrial warehouse spaces, and luxury hotel venues. For a highlight reel of different London event space styles, we’d suggest checking out The Brewery, One Marylebone, The Ned and The Gherkin.
Westminster, Liverpool Street, King’s Cross, and Marylebone are great places to find a corporate event venue in London, like an event hall or hotel venue. On the other hand, Canary Wharf offers incredible options for more industrial spaces that double as lively gathering spots. Westminster is home to many luxury wedding venues as well as social event spaces.
London Venues with a View
Any event space with big windows and a view is always going to be a big hit with event guests, which is why we list many event venues overlooking London’s beautiful parks like St James’s, Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, Regents Park, or Green Park. Close proximity to tourist attractions like Tower Bridge, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, the London Eye, Buckingham Palace, Covent Garden, and Soho are also high on our list of favourite London venue spots.
Our Simple Approach to Booking Your London Venue
Our local venue specialists are available to chat through the best London venue options with you anytime. Rather than sending you on a long journey of sifting through dozens of options, our VenueCrew will hone in on the London venues that best suit your event style, budget, and size. Whether you’re planning a London wedding, Westminster corporate function, or just a fun party with friends, we can make finding and booking your venue quick and easy.
London Hotel Room Blocks
If a large number of your London event guests will be travelling to attend your function, we recommend booking at least one block of hotel rooms in or near your venue. Many of London’s most popular event spaces offer accommodation onsite or within walking distance. A typical group room block lends a discounted rate for rooms and may require a minimum number of rooms to be booked by a specific date — this is something our VenueCrew would be happy to help you sort out when you book your venue.
Couples hosting a London wedding will often book room blocks at a couple of hotels with varying price points so that their guests have more than one option. We can help with this as well.
Setting a Budget for Your London Event
Event pricing for London venues ranges widely depending on the type of event you’re planning, the length of your event, time of day, your specifications, menu offerings, and so much more. Each London event venue has its own pricing structure. Some have a minimum spend requirement while others charge a flat fee for exclusive venue use, or rely on packages to structure pricing.
Before you start planning your London party or function, we suggest developing a budget based on the number of guests you expect will attend. As a note, the most affordable London venues are usually semi-private dining spaces in restaurants or hotels. More famous luxury brand venues and private estates may be more expensive, sometimes requiring additional hire furniture to adapt the space to your wedding or function.
Expert Advice from Our Leading Venue Finders Picking your ideal wedding venue can be a stressful and time-consuming process, particularly when there is so much to compare and contrast before
Frequently Asked Questions
We have a few suggestions:
- If your event takes place across various venues, we recommend selecting a venue that is within short walking distance from a train station. Some areas that are easily accessible by train and also quite popular for events include Liverpool Street, Shoreditch, Canary Wharf, Westminster, Marylebone, Soho, Southbank, and Chelsea.
- Suppose you’d like to host your London event near some of the city’s famous landmarks. In that case, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, Kensington Palace, Westminster Abbey, and the London Eye are all great points of reference.
- If you’re hosting a short event and would like for your guests to have easy access to shopping and restaurants nearby, Mayfair, Kensington, and the West End are all fabulous options. A few restaurant highlights in those areas include Hakkasan Mayfair, The Lecture Room & Library at Sketch, Kitchen W8, and River Cafe.
- For those on the hunt for an Afternoon Tea option, we highly recommend The Savoy, The Ritz, The Ivy, and The Wolseley. Many London event venues also offer Afternoon Tea or a full English breakfast as part of their event packages.
Our London Venue Specialists are always available to guide you through your options.
- You can browse on your own to find a London venue you like. On that venue’s profile, you’ll see an enquiry form to the right of your screen, where you can easily reach out to our event planners to receive a venue brochure and organise a site inspection at that specific venue.
- You can contact us directly about the event you’re planning, and one of our local London event planners will give you a call to discuss venues that would be a good fit for your event.
Once we’ve found the best London venue for your event, we’ll work with you to get your booking confirmed and coordinate any hotel room blocks you might need. Then, we’ll put you in touch with the venue directly to plan your event menus, decorations and so forth.
There are so many great options, but it depends on the type of event you’re planning. From palatial wedding venues in Westminster and luxury hotels for corporate conferences in Mayfair to The City of London’s best Christmas party venues and fundraising gala event spaces, we’ve got you covered.