London Event Spaces & Venues You'll Love
Whether you're searching for an industrial waterfront venue overlooking the River Thames or a grand wedding reception hall, these popular London venues are sure to tick all the right boxes for whatever you're planning.
113 Chancery Lane113 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1PL 5.0
In the heart of central London, 113 Chancery Lane is an elegant, sophisticated, and grand 19th-century event venue.
- Exquisitely decorated with stained glass windows and original candle chandeliers
- Exclusive use of the grade II listed Georgian building for your wedding day
- Outstanding catering provided by CH&CO Venues
116 Pall Mall116 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5ED 5.0
Five floors of exquisite event venues await at 116 Pall Mall in central London. Here, you can host a party in what feels like your own private museum.
- One of London’s most prestigious locations for wedding ceremonies and receptions
- Renowned for its opulent decor, period charm and first-class service
- Georgian venue dating back to the early 1820s with unique period features
41 Portland Place41 Portland Place, London, W1B 1QH 5.0
Known for its Georgian architecture, state-of-the-art facilities, and central location, 41 Portland Place is a popular venue choice for private events in London.
- Unrivalled location in the heart of Marylebone
- Grade II listed Georgian townhouse with stunning original features
- Modern facilities including state-of-the-art audiovisual
8 Northumberland Avenue8 Northumberland Avenue, London, WC2N 5BY 5.0
8 Northumberland Avenue London is a luxury events venue housed in a stunning Grade II listed building, moments from Trafalgar Square.
- Grand ballroom space in the heart of Central London
- Grade II listed building with towering ceilings and impressive chandeliers
- Feels like your very own private palace
Asia House63 New Cavendish Street, London, W1G 7LP 5.0
Central London’s Asia House is a bright Grade II* listed Georgian Town House with five distinct event spaces.
- Magnificent backdrops for your wedding photography & videography
- Central London location close to Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Great Portland Street, and Regent’s Park stations
- Dedicated wedding coordinator to create bespoke package
Balfour St Barts66 West Smithfield, London, EC1A 9DY 5.0
Overlooking Smithfield Market, Balfour St Barts is a cool all-day bar and industrial event venue with both private and semi-private hire options.
- Unique London wedding reception venue with urban charm and industrial style
- Indoor and outdoor event spaces to choose from
- Located in the heart of the city overlooking St Paul’s Cathedral
Banking HallCornhill, London, EC3V 3ND 5.0
Camm & Hooper’s Banking Hall London is a stunning Art Deco venue for large capacity events with the wow factor.
- Grand, historic setting with an old world atmosphere
- Bespoke catering and packages through event experts Camm & Hooper
- Awesome central London location surrounded by wedding photo opportunities
Banqueting House LondonWhitehall, London, SW1A 2ER 5.0
17th-century murals decorate the ceilings overhead at Banqueting House, an iconic London event venue with all the trimmings of a royal dining hall.
- Truly spectacular venue in London with capacity for 500 guests
- Licensed for civil ceremonies in the stunning Main Hall and Undercroft
- Afternoon and evening hire available
Belair House5 Gallery Road, London, SE21 7AB 5.0
Belair House is a grand Georgian manse surrounded by gardens and parkland — perfect for any event that spans both indoors and out.
- Traditional manor house wedding venue surrounded by gardens and parkland
- Fully licensed for civil wedding ceremonies in the first-floor ballroom
- Convenient location on the edge of London in peaceful Dulwich
Discover London Wedding Venues by Style
London's known for its gorgeous combination of new and old and its eclectic mix of wedding venues reflect those vibes. Search by your wedding style to narrow in on the best location for your ceremony and reception.
View Corporate Function Venues in London
Whether you’re planning a one-off networking event or a multi-day seminar, there are plenty of impressive London function venues. Search by the type of function you’re planning to get the best options of the bunch.
Find Your Next London Party Spot
From glamorous event spaces where the Royals celebrate to beautiful gardens and lively restaurants, London offers a well-rounded list of places to host a party or special event. Dive in to explore our suggested options for your event type.
London Event Venue Hire Guide
Looking for an amazing place to host your next London event? Whether that’s a brewery, restaurant, hotel venue, ballroom, or loft space, we’ve got you covered. From Westminster and The City of London to Covent Garden and Shoreditch, we’ve walked through all the best venues in London to bring you a bevvy of gorgeous options. Get in touch with VenueCrew today to book a London venue site visit.
London Venue Styles You’ll Love
London event spaces include a diverse combination of heritage buildings, royal palaces, cool industrial warehouse spaces, and luxury hotel venues. For a highlight reel of different London event space styles, we’d suggest checking out The Brewery, One Marylebone, The Ned and The Gherkin.
Westminster, Liverpool Street, King’s Cross, and Marylebone are great places to find a corporate event venue in London, like an event hall or hotel venue. On the other hand, Canary Wharf offers incredible options for more industrial spaces that double as lively gathering spots. Westminster is home to many luxury wedding venues as well as social event spaces.
London Venues with a View
Any event space with big windows and a view is always going to be a big hit with event guests, which is why we list many event venues overlooking London’s beautiful parks like St James’s, Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, Regents Park, or Green Park. Close proximity to tourist attractions like Tower Bridge, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, the London Eye, Buckingham Palace, Covent Garden, and Soho are also high on our list of favourite London venue spots.
Our Simple Approach to Booking Your London Venue
Our local venue specialists are available to chat through the best London venue options with you anytime. Rather than sending you on a long journey of sifting through dozens of options, our VenueCrew will hone in on the London venues that best suit your event style, budget, and size. Whether you’re planning a London wedding, Westminster corporate function, or just a fun party with friends, we can make finding and booking your venue quick and easy.
London Hotel Room Blocks
If a large number of your London event guests will be travelling to attend your function, we recommend booking at least one block of hotel rooms in or near your venue. Many of London’s most popular event spaces offer accommodation onsite or within walking distance. A typical group room block lends a discounted rate for rooms and may require a minimum number of rooms to be booked by a specific date — this is something our VenueCrew would be happy to help you sort out when you book your venue.
Couples hosting a London wedding will often book room blocks at a couple of hotels with varying price points so that their guests have more than one option. We can help with this as well.
Setting a Budget for Your London Event
Event pricing for London venues ranges widely depending on the type of event you’re planning, the length of your event, time of day, your specifications, menu offerings, and so much more. Each London event venue has its own pricing structure. Some have a minimum spend requirement while others charge a flat fee for exclusive venue use, or rely on packages to structure pricing.
Before you start planning your London party or function, we suggest developing a budget based on the number of guests you expect will attend. As a note, the most affordable London venues are usually semi-private dining spaces in restaurants or hotels. More famous luxury brand venues and private estates may be more expensive, sometimes requiring additional hire furniture to adapt the space to your wedding or function.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have a few suggestions:
- If your event takes place across various venues, we recommend selecting a venue that is within short walking distance from a train station. Some areas that are easily accessible by train and also quite popular for events include Liverpool Street, Shoreditch, Canary Wharf, Westminster, Marylebone, Soho, Southbank, and Chelsea.
- Suppose you’d like to host your London event near some of the city’s famous landmarks. In that case, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, Kensington Palace, Westminster Abbey, and the London Eye are all great points of reference.
- If you’re hosting a short event and would like for your guests to have easy access to shopping and restaurants nearby, Mayfair, Kensington, and the West End are all fabulous options. A few restaurant highlights in those areas include Hakkasan Mayfair, The Lecture Room & Library at Sketch, Kitchen W8, and River Cafe.
- For those on the hunt for an Afternoon Tea option, we highly recommend The Savoy, The Ritz, The Ivy, and The Wolseley. Many London event venues also offer Afternoon Tea or a full English breakfast as part of their event packages.
Our London Venue Specialists are always available to guide you through your options.
- You can browse on your own to find a London venue you like. On that venue’s profile, you’ll see an enquiry form to the right of your screen, where you can easily reach out to our event planners to receive a venue brochure and organise a site inspection at that specific venue.
- You can contact us directly about the event you’re planning, and one of our local London event planners will give you a call to discuss venues that would be a good fit for your event.
Once we’ve found the best London venue for your event, we’ll work with you to get your booking confirmed and coordinate any hotel room blocks you might need. Then, we’ll put you in touch with the venue directly to plan your event menus, decorations and so forth.
There are so many great options, but it depends on the type of event you’re planning. From palatial wedding venues in Westminster and luxury hotels for corporate conferences in Mayfair to The City of London’s best Christmas party venues and fundraising gala event spaces, we’ve got you covered.