London Event Spaces & Venues You'll Love
Whether you're searching for an industrial waterfront venue overlooking the River Thames or a grand wedding reception hall, these popular London venues are sure to tick all the right boxes for whatever you're planning.
8 Northumberland Avenue8 Northumberland Avenue, London, WC2N 5BY 5.0
8 Northumberland Avenue London is a luxury events venue housed in a stunning Grade II listed building, moments from Trafalgar Square.
- Grand ballroom space in the heart of Central London
- Grade II listed building with towering ceilings and impressive chandeliers
- Feels like your very own private palace
Century Club London61-63 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, W1D 6LQ 5.0
Century Club is home to Soho's largest rooftop event space, a lively open-plan terrace with dangling greenery, a retractable roof and big city views.
- Exclusive private members club for civil ceremonies and chic wedding receptions
- Four floors of event spaces, including a large rooftop terrace
- Exquisite interior and decor including exposed brickwork and floor-to-ceiling windows
Courthouse Hotel Shoreditch335-337 Old Street, London, EC1V 9LL 5.0
Set in the arts hub of Shoreditch, Courthouse Hotel is a luxury 5-star hotel that hosts glamorous weddings and events in its cool, modern event space.
- Sought-after destination for romantic and glamorous weddings in London
- Expansive open-air sky terrace with spectacular London views
- Located in the artistic epicentre of Central London
Drapers’ HallThrogmorton Avenue, London, EC2N 2DQ 5.0
Drapers’ Hall is a large traditional venue in the City of London that’s steeped in history. It was once owned by the Chief Advisor to King Henry VIII.
- A slice of preserved British history in the heart of London
- Heritage London wedding venue with regal interiors
- Four spectacular function rooms that can be hired individually or all together
Duck & Waffle110 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 4AY 5.0
With panoramic views of London from the 40th floor of 110 Bishopsgate, Duck & Waffle is a luxury event venue for weddings, corporate events and social gatherings.
- Luxurious wedding venue on the 40th floor of 110 Bishopsgate in London
- Breathtaking views and incomparable hospitality
- Naturally-lit venue with chic interior design
Home House20 Portman Square, London, W1H 6LW 5.0
Home House boasts a variety of spectacular event spaces spread across three exquisite Georgian townhouses in the heart of Marylebone, London.
- Magnificent event spaces spread across three exquisite Georgian townhouses
- Unrivalled location in the heart of London’s Marylebone
- Impeccable service from the dedicated in-house events team
One Marylebone1 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 4AQ 5.0
One Marylebone is a 19th-century church that’s now a magnificent venue. Its versatile function rooms are simply stunning.
- Beautiful former church with three flexible wedding spaces
- Blank canvas venue to suit any wedding theme
- Charming outdoor courtyard adjoining the venue
Hotel Cafe Royal10 Air Street, London, W1B 4DY 5.0
Located in the cultural heart of London in buzzing Soho – Hotel Cafe Royal is a luxurious hotel and events venue with a number of well-appointed rooms for weddings, parties or corporate events.
- Exclusive wedding venue in the heart of London
- Glamorous and historic hotel offering a selection of stunning event spaces
- Grand Pompadour Ballroom with views of Regent Street
Ditton Manor BerkshireLondon, SL3 7JB 5.0
Ditton Manor Berkshire is an impressive historic venue for all sorts of events. It boasts lush, manicured gardens and several spacious rooms.
- Beautiful, flexible indoor and outdoor event spaces
- High-speed WiFi and top-quality audio-visual equipment
- Complimentary onsite parking
Ironmongers’ HallOff Aldersgate Street, London, EC2Y 8AA 5.0
A striking Tudor style events venue in the City of London, Ironmongers' Hall has character, grandeur and tradition, creating a unique backdrop to your event.
- Grand Tudor hall with striking architecture and ornate décor
- Four stunning event spaces to choose from
- Bespoke menu creation available
Discover London Wedding Venues by Style
London's known for its gorgeous combination of new and old and its eclectic mix of wedding venues reflect those vibes. Search by your wedding style to narrow in on the best location for your ceremony and reception.
View Corporate Function Venues in London
Whether you’re planning a one-off networking event or a multi-day seminar, there are plenty of impressive London function venues. Search by the type of function you’re planning to get the best options of the bunch.
Find Your Next London Party Spot
From glamorous event spaces where the Royals celebrate to beautiful gardens and lively restaurants, London offers a well-rounded list of places to host a party or special event. Dive in to explore our suggested options for your event type.
London Event Venue Hire Guide
Looking for an amazing place to host your next London event? Whether that’s a brewery, restaurant, hotel venue, ballroom, or loft space, we’ve got you covered. From Westminster and The City of London to Covent Garden and Shoreditch, we’ve walked through all the best venues in London to bring you a bevvy of gorgeous options. Get in touch with VenueCrew today to book a London venue site visit.
London Venue Styles You’ll Love
London event spaces include a diverse combination of heritage buildings, royal palaces, cool industrial warehouse spaces, and luxury hotel venues. For a highlight reel of different London event space styles, we’d suggest checking out The Brewery, One Marylebone, The Ned and The Gherkin.
Westminster, Liverpool Street, King’s Cross, and Marylebone are great places to find a corporate event venue in London, like an event hall or hotel venue. On the other hand, Canary Wharf offers incredible options for more industrial spaces that double as lively gathering spots. Westminster is home to many luxury wedding venues as well as social event spaces.
London Venues with a View
Any event space with big windows and a view is always going to be a big hit with event guests, which is why we list many event venues overlooking London’s beautiful parks like St James’s, Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, Regents Park, or Green Park. Close proximity to tourist attractions like Tower Bridge, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, the London Eye, Buckingham Palace, Covent Garden, and Soho are also high on our list of favourite London venue spots.
Our Simple Approach to Booking Your London Venue
Our local venue specialists are available to chat through the best London venue options with you anytime. Rather than sending you on a long journey of sifting through dozens of options, our VenueCrew will hone in on the London venues that best suit your event style, budget, and size. Whether you’re planning a London wedding, Westminster corporate function, or just a fun party with friends, we can make finding and booking your venue quick and easy.
London Hotel Room Blocks
If a large number of your London event guests will be travelling to attend your function, we recommend booking at least one block of hotel rooms in or near your venue. Many of London’s most popular event spaces offer accommodation onsite or within walking distance. A typical group room block lends a discounted rate for rooms and may require a minimum number of rooms to be booked by a specific date — this is something our VenueCrew would be happy to help you sort out when you book your venue.
Couples hosting a London wedding will often book room blocks at a couple of hotels with varying price points so that their guests have more than one option. We can help with this as well.
Setting a Budget for Your London Event
Event pricing for London venues ranges widely depending on the type of event you’re planning, the length of your event, time of day, your specifications, menu offerings, and so much more. Each London event venue has its own pricing structure. Some have a minimum spend requirement while others charge a flat fee for exclusive venue use, or rely on packages to structure pricing.
Before you start planning your London party or function, we suggest developing a budget based on the number of guests you expect will attend. As a note, the most affordable London venues are usually semi-private dining spaces in restaurants or hotels. More famous luxury brand venues and private estates may be more expensive, sometimes requiring additional hire furniture to adapt the space to your wedding or function.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have a few suggestions:
- If your event takes place across various venues, we recommend selecting a venue that is within short walking distance from a train station. Some areas that are easily accessible by train and also quite popular for events include Liverpool Street, Shoreditch, Canary Wharf, Westminster, Marylebone, Soho, Southbank, and Chelsea.
- Suppose you’d like to host your London event near some of the city’s famous landmarks. In that case, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, Kensington Palace, Westminster Abbey, and the London Eye are all great points of reference.
- If you’re hosting a short event and would like for your guests to have easy access to shopping and restaurants nearby, Mayfair, Kensington, and the West End are all fabulous options. A few restaurant highlights in those areas include Hakkasan Mayfair, The Lecture Room & Library at Sketch, Kitchen W8, and River Cafe.
- For those on the hunt for an Afternoon Tea option, we highly recommend The Savoy, The Ritz, The Ivy, and The Wolseley. Many London event venues also offer Afternoon Tea or a full English breakfast as part of their event packages.
Our London Venue Specialists are always available to guide you through your options.
- You can browse on your own to find a London venue you like. On that venue’s profile, you’ll see an enquiry form to the right of your screen, where you can easily reach out to our event planners to receive a venue brochure and organise a site inspection at that specific venue.
- You can contact us directly about the event you’re planning, and one of our local London event planners will give you a call to discuss venues that would be a good fit for your event.
Once we’ve found the best London venue for your event, we’ll work with you to get your booking confirmed and coordinate any hotel room blocks you might need. Then, we’ll put you in touch with the venue directly to plan your event menus, decorations and so forth.
There are so many great options, but it depends on the type of event you’re planning. From palatial wedding venues in Westminster and luxury hotels for corporate conferences in Mayfair to The City of London’s best Christmas party venues and fundraising gala event spaces, we’ve got you covered.