To make your next corporate event one to remember, consider a few of these unusual corporate event venues in Melbourne. From a converted warehouse to a hidden rooftop bar,
Popular Networking Event Venues London
Hoping to pull off an inspiring networking event in London? Thankfully, this progressive global city has a mountain of diverse and exciting spaces whether you’re hosting a smaller niche meet-up, industry social gathering or a more formal affair. From riverside pub settings and on-trend warehouse spaces to elevated rooftop terraces and hotel banqueting halls, let our VenueCrew source you a winning networking event venue so you can get on with fostering connections.
The Hurlingham ClubRanelagh Gardens, London, SW6 3PR 5.0
Set in Fulham, The Hurlingham Club is a private members' club and riverside event venue with heritage interiors and beautifully landscaped grounds.
- Picturesque Georgian manor house venue surrounded by verdant lawns
- Six stunning wedding venue options to choose from
- Nestled amid 42 acres of pristine landscaped grounds
Kimpton Fitzroy London1-8 Russell Square, London, WC1B 5BE 5.0
A spectacular palm court atrium and light-filled event spaces lend Kimpton Fitzroy's luxury 5-star hotel a stunning event setting.
- Two stunning, timeless function spaces
- Five-star hotel in a recently refurbished Grade II listed building
- Outdoor wedding photo ops at Russell Square gardens
Gray’s Inn London8 South Square, London, WC1R 5ET 5.0
Home to six impressive function spaces and beautiful private gardens, Gray’s Inn is a popular venue choice for weddings and private events in Central London.
- Six stunning event spaces steeped in history
- Beautiful private gardens for cocktail parties and marquee weddings
- Convenient Central London location next to Chancery Lane Station
The Savoy LondonStrand, London, WC2R 0EZ 5.0
Overlooking the River Thames, The Savoy Hotel is well positioned on The Strand. The luxury hotel is known for its personalised service style, and offers a beautiful Art Deco backdrop for any event.
- Contact us for an exclusive Venue Crew offer!!
- Late licence available up to 2am
- Award-winning catering and exceptional service
Butchers’ Hall London87 Bartholomew Close, London, EC1A 7EB 5.0
Butchers’ Hall London is an elegant and traditional livery hall venue that’s available for private functions, weddings, and meetings in the heart of the city.
- Historic livery hall with five versatile event spaces
- Spectacular Great Hall with opulent interiors
- Impressive rooftop garden terrace overlooking Central London
The Bentley Hotel27-33 Harrington Gardens, London, SW7 4JX 5.0
Dine, dance and celebrate in 5-star elegance. Situated in Kensington, The Bentley Hotel London is a luxury hotel venue with five unique event spaces.
- Luxury hotel wedding venue with five unique event spaces
- Historic grandeur meets modern romance
- Awe-inspiring chandeliers and a grand sweeping staircase
No.11 Cavendish Square11 Cavendish Square, London, W1G 0AN 5.0
No. 11 Cavendish Square is a historic Georgian townhouse with a glass-ceiling orangery, garden courtyard and various light-filled event spaces.
- Beautiful Grade II listed Georgian townhouse
- A choice of twenty versatile event spaces spread across four floors
- Unique glass-ceiling orangery and garden courtyard providing an oasis in the city
Old Billingsgate London16 Lower Thames Street, London, EC3R 6DX 5.0
Old Billingsgate London is a grand Victorian-style venue in the heart of the city with 3 industrial-style function spaces overlooking the Thames.
- Victorian Grade II listed building with three unique event spaces
- Central London city location on the River Thames
- Industrial architecture and design with exposed brickwork and arching beams
Courthouse Hotel Shoreditch335-337 Old Street, London, EC1V 9LL 5.0
Set in the arts hub of Shoreditch, Courthouse Hotel is a luxury 5-star hotel that hosts glamorous weddings and events in its cool, modern event space.
- Sought-after destination for romantic and glamorous weddings in London
- Expansive open-air sky terrace with spectacular London views
- Located in the artistic epicentre of Central London
One Marylebone1 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 4AQ 5.0
One Marylebone is a 19th-century church that’s now a magnificent venue. Its versatile function rooms are simply stunning.
- Beautiful former church with three flexible wedding spaces
- Blank canvas venue to suit any wedding theme
- Charming outdoor courtyard adjoining the venue
Related popular event spaces
Looking for a cool corporate event space in Sydney? Check those top 11 venues for buzzworthy corporate functions. Corporate events certainly offer many perks, from ample networking opportunities to
These Melbourne winter wedding venues all have cosy interiors that’ll make your wedding day feel warm and inviting. Just add candles and wine! Winters in Melbourne can be grey