Explore Venue Crew’s Conference Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Popular Conference Venues
One Marylebone1 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 4AQ 5.0
One Marylebone is a 19th-century church that’s now a magnificent venue. Its versatile function rooms are simply stunning.
- Beautiful former church with three flexible wedding spaces
- Blank canvas venue to suit any wedding theme
- Charming outdoor courtyard adjoining the venue
De Vere Wokefield EstateGoodboy's Lane, London, RG7 3AE 5.0
Set within 250 acres of pristine Berkshire parkland, De Vere Wokefield Estate is a striking, historic event venue full of modern features, excellent food and even outdoor adventure activities.
- Luxurious country estate wedding venue nestled within 250 acres of Berkshire parkland
- Immaculate neoclassical façade and opulent interiors
- A choice of suites that cater to large and intimate ceremonies and receptions
Hotel Cafe Royal10 Air Street, London, W1B 4DY 5.0
Located in the cultural heart of London in buzzing Soho – Hotel Cafe Royal is a luxurious hotel and events venue with a number of well-appointed rooms for weddings, parties or corporate events.
- Exclusive wedding venue in the heart of London
- Glamorous and historic hotel offering a selection of stunning event spaces
- Grand Pompadour Ballroom with views of Regent Street
The Langham London1C Portland Place, London, W1B 1JA 5.0
An iconic London event venue and luxury hotel, The Langham offers modern function rooms and plush suites complemented by impeccable service standards.
- Luxury hotel wedding venue with a heritage-listed grand ballroom
- 5-star accommodation for your wedding guests
- Grade II listed Grand Ballroom with stunning Murano glass chandelier
The ConnaughtCarlos Place, London, W1K 2AL 5.0
Experience contemporary luxury and impeccable service at The Connaught London. Michelin-starred chefs and a team that goes above and beyond makes this central London venue extra special.
- 5-star hotel wedding venue in the middle of Mayfair Village
- Fully licensed for weddings and civil partnerships
- Choose from a range of elegant event spaces
Butchers’ Hall London87 Bartholomew Close, London, EC1A 7EB 5.0
Butchers’ Hall London is an elegant and traditional livery hall venue that’s available for private functions, weddings, and meetings in the heart of the city.
- Historic livery hall with five versatile event spaces
- Spectacular Great Hall with opulent interiors
- Impressive rooftop garden terrace overlooking Central London
Banqueting House LondonWhitehall, London, SW1A 2ER 5.0
17th-century murals decorate the ceilings overhead at Banqueting House, an iconic London event venue with all the trimmings of a royal dining hall.
- Truly spectacular venue in London with capacity for 500 guests
- Licensed for civil ceremonies in the stunning Main Hall and Undercroft
- Afternoon and evening hire available
Asia House63 New Cavendish Street, London, W1G 7LP 5.0
Central London’s Asia House is a bright Grade II* listed Georgian Town House with five distinct event spaces.
- Magnificent backdrops for your wedding photography & videography
- Central London location close to Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Great Portland Street, and Regent’s Park stations
- Dedicated wedding coordinator to create bespoke package
10-11 Carlton House Terrace10-11 Carlton House Terrace, London, SW1Y 5AH 5.0
10-11 Carlton House Terrace is a luxury event venue offering sweeping views of London landmarks like The Mall, Waterloo Place and St James's Park.
- Historic London wedding venue brimming with period charm and elegant details
- Two spectacular Grade I listed Georgian Townhouses
- Option to hire single rooms, entire floors or both buildings
The Dickens InnTower Hill, London, E1W 1UH 5.0
A traditional English pub with three floors of event space indoors and out, The Dickens Inn is an easy place to host any type of event.
- Fully-licensed venue for wedding ceremonies
- A transformed 1800s brick and timber building with historic character and charm
- Beautiful views over the dock towards the Shard and Tower Bridge
Find Corporate Event Venues by Event Type
Expert Advice from Our Leading Venue Finders Picking your ideal wedding venue can be a stressful and time-consuming process, particularly when there is so much to compare and contrast before