Explore Venue Crew’s Function Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Popular Function Venues
113 Chancery Lane113 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1PL 5.0
In the heart of central London, 113 Chancery Lane is an elegant, sophisticated, and grand 19th-century event venue.
- Exquisitely decorated with stained glass windows and original candle chandeliers
- Exclusive use of the grade II listed Georgian building for your wedding day
- Outstanding catering provided by CH&CO Venues
116 Pall Mall116 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5ED 5.0
Five floors of exquisite event venues await at 116 Pall Mall in central London. Here, you can host a party in what feels like your own private museum.
- One of London’s most prestigious locations for wedding ceremonies and receptions
- Renowned for its opulent decor, period charm and first-class service
- Georgian venue dating back to the early 1820s with unique period features
8 Northumberland Avenue8 Northumberland Avenue, London, WC2N 5BY 5.0
8 Northumberland Avenue London is a luxury events venue housed in a stunning Grade II listed building, moments from Trafalgar Square.
- Grand ballroom space in the heart of Central London
- Grade II listed building with towering ceilings and impressive chandeliers
- Feels like your very own private palace
Asia House63 New Cavendish Street, London, W1G 7LP 5.0
Central London’s Asia House is a bright Grade II* listed Georgian Town House with five distinct event spaces.
- Magnificent backdrops for your wedding photography & videography
- Central London location close to Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Great Portland Street, and Regent’s Park stations
- Dedicated wedding coordinator to create bespoke package
Banking HallCornhill, London, EC3V 3ND 5.0
Camm & Hooper’s Banking Hall London is a stunning Art Deco venue for large capacity events with the wow factor.
- Grand, historic setting with an old world atmosphere
- Bespoke catering and packages through event experts Camm & Hooper
- Awesome central London location surrounded by wedding photo opportunities
Banqueting House LondonWhitehall, London, SW1A 2ER 5.0
17th-century murals decorate the ceilings overhead at Banqueting House, an iconic London event venue with all the trimmings of a royal dining hall.
- Truly spectacular venue in London with capacity for 500 guests
- Licensed for civil ceremonies in the stunning Main Hall and Undercroft
- Afternoon and evening hire available
Belair House5 Gallery Road, London, SE21 7AB 5.0
Belair House is a grand Georgian manse surrounded by gardens and parkland — perfect for any event that spans both indoors and out.
- Traditional manor house wedding venue surrounded by gardens and parkland
- Fully licensed for civil wedding ceremonies in the first-floor ballroom
- Convenient location on the edge of London in peaceful Dulwich
Butchers’ Hall London87 Bartholomew Close, London, EC1A 7EB 5.0
Butchers’ Hall London is an elegant and traditional livery hall venue that’s available for private functions, weddings, and meetings in the heart of the city.
- Historic livery hall with five versatile event spaces
- Spectacular Great Hall with opulent interiors
- Impressive rooftop garden terrace overlooking Central London
Century Club London61-63 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, W1D 6LQ 5.0
Century Club is home to Soho's largest rooftop event space, a lively open-plan terrace with dangling greenery, a retractable roof and big city views.
- Exclusive private members club for civil ceremonies and chic wedding receptions
- Four floors of event spaces, including a large rooftop terrace
- Exquisite interior and decor including exposed brickwork and floor-to-ceiling windows