Popular Corporate Venues London
When you’re a corporate event planner in one of the most visited cities on Earth, you know you’re in good hands. Deciding on a London venue for a corporate event, conference, function or seminar takes some navigating because there are so many wonderful options! From colossal banqueting halls to vaulted spaces down below, each with their own offer of catering and AV, ask our London VenueCrew to recommend first-rate corporate event venues today.
Kimpton Fitzroy London1-8 Russell Square, London, WC1B 5BE 5.0
A spectacular palm court atrium and light-filled event spaces lend Kimpton Fitzroy's luxury 5-star hotel a stunning event setting.
- Two stunning, timeless function spaces
- Five-star hotel in a recently refurbished Grade II listed building
- Outdoor wedding photo ops at Russell Square gardens
De Vere Wokefield EstateGoodboy's Lane, London, RG7 3AE 5.0
Set within 250 acres of pristine Berkshire parkland, De Vere Wokefield Estate is a striking, historic event venue full of modern features, excellent food and even outdoor adventure activities.
- Luxurious country estate wedding venue nestled within 250 acres of Berkshire parkland
- Immaculate neoclassical façade and opulent interiors
- A choice of suites that cater to large and intimate ceremonies and receptions
South Place Hotel3 South Place, London, EC2M 2AF 5.0
A stylish boutique hotel in Finsbury, South Place Hotel is home to a Michelin-starred restaurant and a lively rooftop terrace event venue.
- Stylish boutique hotel wedding venue in Finsbury
- Luxurious and modern interior architecture by Conran + Partners
- Stunning rooftop terrace with sweeping views of London
Queen’s House GreenwichGreater, London, SE10 9NF 5.0
Famous artworks line the walls of this former royal residence in Greenwich Park, giving Queen's House events a private art museum atmosphere.
- Former royal residence in London's Greenwich Park
- Award-winning event spaces and lush outdoor areas
- Unparalleled views of the River Thames and Canary Wharf
The Oyster Shed London1 Angel Lane, London, EC4R 3AB 5.0
A modern take on nautical styling, The Oyster Shed London proves an exciting backdrop for event hosts that love an urban, open-air atmosphere.
- Luxurious events venue on the north bank of the River Thames
- Choose from indoor and outdoor event spaces
- Waterfront location with spectacular river views
10-11 Carlton House Terrace10-11 Carlton House Terrace, London, SW1Y 5AH 5.0
10-11 Carlton House Terrace is a luxury event venue offering sweeping views of London landmarks like The Mall, Waterloo Place and St James's Park.
- Historic London wedding venue brimming with period charm and elegant details
- Two spectacular Grade I listed Georgian Townhouses
- Option to hire single rooms, entire floors or both buildings
Devonshire TerraceDevonshire Square, London, EC2M 4WY 5.0
A reimagined warehouse with a covered courtyard, Devonshire Terrace events are known for their lively, industrial atmosphere.
- Located in the heart of London on Devonshire Square
- Many options for private or semi-private event spaces
- All-weather outdoor courtyard with glass rooftop
Fulham PalaceBishop's Avenue, London, SW6 6EA 5.0
On the banks of the River Thames, Fulham Palace is a historic event venue with 13 acres of beautiful private gardens. A bespoke approach to event planning means no two events are the same.
- Unique riverside London wedding venue dating to the 13th century
- Historic building with striking architecture
- Choose from indoor and outdoor event spaces
The Dickens InnTower Hill, London, E1W 1UH 5.0
A traditional English pub with three floors of event space indoors and out, The Dickens Inn is an easy place to host any type of event.
- Fully-licensed venue for wedding ceremonies
- A transformed 1800s brick and timber building with historic character and charm
- Beautiful views over the dock towards the Shard and Tower Bridge
Humble Grape Canary Wharf18-20 Mackenzie Walk, London, E14 4PH 5.0
Host your next event on the Thames at Canary Wharf by Humble Grape & your guests will have their pick of 400+ wines to enjoy on the riverfront terrace.
- A modern, elegant wine bar and restaurant
- Stunning waterfront location on the Thames at Canary Wharf
- Exceptional modern British food menus
Related popular event spaces
Our Guide to London Corporate Event Venues
From chandelier speckled ballrooms to underground wine bars, there are all kinds of exciting and unusual function spaces in London to host a memorable corporate event. Some of our most popular food-focused spaces include Devonshire Terrace by Drake & Morgan, Humble Grape Fleet Street and The Anthologist, for their delicious menus and atmospheric interiors.
Alternatively, you might want to wow your guests with a rooftop event space looking out over the glowing London skyline. Our favourites include The Gherkin, The Courthouse Hotel Shoreditch and The Ned. With a bird’s eye view of some of London’s most famous architectural icons, your corporate guests will be impressed by the setting as they enjoy custom cocktails and canapés.
You can also never go wrong with a traditional hotel function room, steeped in heritage and sophistication. Some of the most sought after settings can be found at the Mandarin Oriental, Claridge’s, The In & Out and the Haymarket Hotel. Their teams know how to host a seamless business event, that will make you want to book in ahead of time for the following year.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 1: Find a Venue With An Inviting Atmosphere
Your colleagues and clients need to feel welcomed from the moment they arrive, especially if they are coming to the event alone. Picking a venue with a warm ambience will make guests feel instantly at ease and ready to strike up new conversations.
In Holborn, The Kimpton Fitzroy’s Palm Court has an effortlessly social vibe, or St Bart’s Brewery in Farringdon has a lively pub feel where all of your guests can gather near the bar. If you’re looking for a venue that’s an instant crowd-pleaser, speak with a member of VenueCrew’s London Venue Specialists to discover a space with an unmissable atmosphere.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 2: Pick Out a Convenient Location
The great thing about hosting your corporate event in London is that all areas of the capital are easily accessible by public transport. For example, areas such as Westminster, the City of London or Mayfair have convenient underground tube links and bus routes.
In the eastern boroughs of Shoreditch and Hackney, there are overground lines, or southern suburbs like Wandsworth and Richmond can be accessed via national rail services. Wherever you’d like to host your company occasion, our London Venue Specialists will make things easy.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 3: Consider Catering
Getting the catering right is essential, as no one wants to leave your corporate party feeling hungry and unsatisfied. A lot of London event venues can provide a selection of in-house menus that include seated banquets through to delicious buffets and standing canapés.
Other venues might offer a dry-hire arrangement, where you can choose your caterer. This gives you more flexibility with the cuisine and the style of food and drinks. Chat to our VenueCrew team to help you consider your options or to get a list of appropriate caterers.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 4: Interactive Activities Will Make Your Event Stand Out
There’s no harm in thinking outside the box when it comes to planning your next business event, as an interactive element could end up being the most memorable part about it. For example, you could organise a cocktail masterclass in the chic bar at South Place Hotel, a flower arranging workshop in the courtyard at Dartmouth House, or you could hire poker tables for a casino-inspired party at the Grand Connaught Rooms.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 5: Contact VenueCrew for Help (it’s free!)
Venue finding is one of the initial pressures of event planning, especially when you have a strict budget and time deadline. The event space forms the main backdrop and theme to your occasion, so it’s important to get the decision right. Luckily, that’s what our VenueCrew are trained to help you with. Your dedicated London Venue Specialist will be able to point out the best corporate venues that suit your budget, availability and style, all at no cost to you.
Expert Advice from Our Leading Venue Finders Picking your ideal wedding venue can be a stressful and time-consuming process, particularly when there is so much to compare and contrast before
Frequently Asked Questions
Corporate event spaces can range a lot depending on the time of the year, the day of the week, as well as the style of venue. For example, a luxury 5-star hotel function room will cost more than a partially exclusive bar or restaurant. Affordable corporate venues can start at £100 per head or a £10,000 minimum spend, and they go up from there.
If you’re planning for your party to end late in the evening, it’s useful to share the local accommodation options with your guests. For example, there might be rooms on-site, or reputable hotels nearby. Feel free to discuss this with your VenueCrew London Venue Specialist and they might be able to secure special hotel rates for group bookings.
We make it easier with these simple steps. Here’s how it works:
- Select a range of local corporate venues that match your event style
- Book a free consultation with a VenueCrew London Venue Specialist to discuss your corporate event plans
- We’ll send you quotes for the venues that match all of your requirements
- Secure your venue and send out invites for your next corporate party in London
We’ve seen some sensational summer events at The Hurlingham Club and Kew Gardens, which both have plenty of grounds and various clubhouse rooms or glasshouse venues. For a more traditional product launch or corporate Christmas party, The Landmark London and The Waldorf Hilton are cherished for their huge ballrooms and naturally-lit Palm Court areas.