Popular Wedding Venues Gloucestershire
Gloucestershire’s quaint towns and countryside landscapes are home to a vast array of breathtaking wedding locations. Discover our top picks for Gloucestershire wedding venues here and enlist the help of our incredible local Venue Specialists to secure your ideal place, whether it’s a historic castle or an elegant hotel.
Sudeley Castle Gloucestershire
From intimate chapel blessings to garden ceremonies and lavish receptions with a castle backdrop, explore one of the top Cotswold wedding venues here.
- 1200 acre estate in the Cotswolds countryside
- Beautifully manicured gardens and historic ruins
- Multiple indoor and outdoor event spaces
- On-site accommodation for up to 90 guests
De Vere Cotswold Water Park
Celebrate your wedding day in style at De Vere Cotswold Water Park, with its stunning lakeside views and elegant event spaces.
- Stunning lakeside venue amidst Cotswold Water Park.
- 15 flexible event spaces for various occasions.
- Conveniently located near major motorways.
- Impressive floor-to-ceiling windows with lakeside views.
Set on a private country estate with exquisite gardens and accommodation, the picturesque Pauntley Court offers bespoke packages to create the romantic Cotswold wedding of your dreams.
- Enjoy exclusive use of Pauntley Court Estate for 3 days
- Dedicated wedding coordinator included with all packages
- Endless possibilities for wedding photography across the estate
- On-site accommodation for up to 24 guests
Kings Head Hotel
Need some help narrowing down the best hotel wedding venues in Gloucestershire? Learn why Kings Head Hotel may be the perfect choice for your big day.
- Period property with original and restored features
- A multitude of meeting rooms and event spaces
- Just a short distance from the M4 & M5
- Flexible venue hire and catering packages