To make your next corporate event one to remember, consider a few of these unusual corporate event venues in Melbourne. From a converted warehouse to a hidden rooftop bar,
Popular Wedding Venues London
London weddings are a characterful fusion of the city’s past, present and future. From medieval castles and royal palaces to cosmopolitan restaurants and modern skyscrapers, the city is a treasure trove of wedding venues awaiting your discovery. With so much on offer, choosing the right wedding venue can become an endless task. Getting expert advice makes a world of difference, and that’s what we’re here for — contact our Venue Finders today .
Home House20 Portman Square, London, W1H 6LW 5.0
Home House offers a spectacular setting for glamorous weddings in the heart of London’s Marylebone, with mouthwatering menus and luxurious accommodation.
- Magnificent event spaces spread across three exquisite Georgian townhouses
- Unrivalled location in the heart of London’s Marylebone
- Impeccable service from the dedicated in-house events team
The Hurlingham ClubRanelagh Gardens, London, SW6 3PR 5.0
Rolling green lawns and views of the River Thames set the scene at The Hurlingham Club. Weddings here often take place in a light, airy atrium space.
- Picturesque Georgian manor house venue surrounded by verdant lawns
- Six stunning wedding venue options to choose from
- Nestled amid 42 acres of pristine landscaped grounds
Kimpton Fitzroy London1-8 Russell Square, London, WC1B 5BE 5.0
Host your wedding in a palm-filled atrium or beautifully restored ballroom at Kimpton Fitzroy's 5-star hotel on Russell Square.
- Two stunning, timeless function spaces
- Five-star hotel in a recently refurbished Grade II listed building
- Outdoor wedding photo ops at Russell Square gardens
Gray’s Inn London8 South Square, London, WC1R 5ET 5.0
Gray’s Inn is an elegant historic wedding venue in Central London, with a lavish grand hall and picturesque private gardens for marquee weddings.
- Six stunning event spaces steeped in history
- Beautiful private gardens for cocktail parties and marquee weddings
- Convenient Central London location next to Chancery Lane Station
The Savoy LondonStrand, London, WC2R 0EZ 5.0
A mecca of British luxury and refinement, The Savoy London is a five-star hotel and wedding venue set prominently next to the River Thames.
- Contact us for an exclusive Venue Crew offer!!
- Late licence available up to 2am
- Award-winning catering and exceptional service
Butchers’ Hall London87 Bartholomew Close, London, EC1A 7EB 5.0
Discover classic elegance in the heart of the City at Butchers’ Hall London, a historic wedding venue with five stunning event spaces.
- Historic livery hall with five versatile event spaces
- Spectacular Great Hall with opulent interiors
- Impressive rooftop garden terrace overlooking Central London
Green Room London101 Upper Ground, London, SE1 9PP 5.0
The Green Room is a stunning open-air restaurant wedding venue in Central London boasting multiple wedding spaces, flexible floorplans, and mouthwatering menus.
- Incredible South Bank location near London’s National Theatre
- Flexible floorplans with indoor and outdoor spaces
- Contemporary timber pavilion with splashes of greenery
The Bentley Hotel27-33 Harrington Gardens, London, SW7 4JX 5.0
Marry in quintessential luxury. Featuring five romantic event spaces and an expert team, weddings at The Bentley Hotel London are genuinely magical.
- Luxury hotel wedding venue with five unique event spaces
- Historic grandeur meets modern romance
- Awe-inspiring chandeliers and a grand sweeping staircase
No.11 Cavendish Square11 Cavendish Square, London, W1G 0AN 5.0
Timeless No. 11 Cavendish Square weddings take place across a glass-roof orangery, garden courtyard and the intimate rooms of the Georgian townhouse.
- Beautiful Grade II listed Georgian townhouse
- A choice of twenty versatile event spaces spread across four floors
- Unique glass-ceiling orangery and garden courtyard providing an oasis in the city
Old Billingsgate London16 Lower Thames Street, London, EC3R 6DX 5.0
Old Billingsgate's exceptional wedding venues include an arch-ceilinged vault, a grand hall, and an alfresco terrace — all gorgeous backdrops.
- Victorian Grade II listed building with three unique event spaces
- Central London city location on the River Thames
- Industrial architecture and design with exposed brickwork and arching beams
Related popular event spaces
Everything You Need to Know About Finding a London Wedding Venue
Booking your UK wedding venue without a helping hand is trickier than you think. There are so many elements to factor in, such as location, accommodation, style and budget. When you multiply this by dozens of venues, it can become a complicated mix of information that’s hard to process and compare.
Overall, you want to find a venue fit that will make your wedding day one to remember. Our Venue Finders have the skills and the know-how to help you pick out the perfect London wedding venue for you.
Venue Finder Tip No. 1: Hone in on The London Suburbs You Love & Frequent.
- If you want to be able to access London’s central tube stations easily, quintessential London architecture and distinctive landmark icons, keep an eye out for wedding venues in the City of London and Westminster. You could even hire a traditional Double Decker bus to take you to the top photo spots with your wedding party in London – like Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, Big Ben, The Walkie Talkie and The Shard.
- Looking for something alternative and industrial? We’d head East. The up-and-coming boroughs of Shoreditch, Hackney and Islington boast a plethora of urban warehouse spaces, London rooftop bar venues, and cool contemporary restaurants.
- How about a 5-star London hotel wedding venue with luxury accommodation? The best place to look would be Park Lane in Mayfair, Knightsbridge in Kensington & Chelsea, Marylebone and the West End. Steeped in heritage splendour, these buildings are beautiful on the inside and out and often include a fairy tale ballroom to match.
- Are wide open green spaces and botanical vibes more your thing? The most popular outdoor London wedding venues are usually found on the outskirts of the city. Check out Chiswick, Hammersmith & Fulham, Richmond and Greenwich for the venues with acres of gardens and panoramic views. You’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to parkland photo opportunities in Kew Gardens, Richmond Park and Greenwich Park.
Venue Finder Tip No. 2: Factor in London’s Varied Accommodation Options.
- Need room blocks for your London wedding? Hotels often offer exclusive discounts for wedding guests, providing that you book a certain number of suites. Our Venue Crew team can make the process as simple as a tick box. Whatever you prefer, we’ll ensure it gets done.
- If you’re booking multiple hotels or luxury bed & breakfasts in London, we advise collating all the details for your guests in one accessible location like a wedding website.
- If you’re interested in a London wedding venue with accommodation on-site, you might have specific questions about wheelchair facilities, room types and whether they are dog friendly. This is the kind of thing that’s easy to sort with our Venue Finders.
Venue Finder Tip No. 3: Take London Transportation into Consideration.
- How will everyone get to your London wedding venue? Will they take a tube, train, car, boat or a party bus? Make all this information readily available to your guests.
- Does your London wedding venue include parking? If so, is there an option to have valet attendants manage guest parking? Or if not, are there car parks nearby?
- Will any guests fly into London for your wedding? If so, what can you do to make this easier for them? Is it possible to sort group transportation to and from the airport?
Venue Finder Tip No. 4: Think Service, Service, Service!
- What can you do to create the best possible experience for your wedding guests? It’s the little things that make all the difference. Which UK wedding venue on your list will go that extra mile to make it personal and memorable for you and your partner?
- Out of all of your favourite London wedding venues, which is the most likely to be easy to work with throughout the planning process? Do they have a passionate and reliable wedding coordinator who understands every detail of your wedding vision?
- How do you imagine the food being served at your wedding? Are you into grazing platters, bowl food and canapés? Or do you want to have a formal wedding breakfast with multiple courses that have been tailored to your taste? We suggest that you talk through the options with your wedding catering team and make them aware of all dietary requirements before selecting your London wedding venue.
Venue Finder Tip No. 5: Style it Up.
UK wedding venues come in all shapes, sizes and styles. You can tell us your preferences and your wedding Venue Finders will reply with a bespoke list of suitable choices.
- You can host your central London wedding at a five-star hotel with your ceremony, reception and photo opportunities all in one romantic and timeless destination.
- You can celebrate in your own country manor house venue, surrounded by manicured gardens and picturesque backdrops for flawless wedding photos.
- You could even hire a historic royal palace for your London wedding. Dine-in medieval banqueting halls and say ‘I Do’ surrounded by priceless artefacts of English heritage.
- You can keep things exclusive in a private members’ club wedding venue, with a private candlelit dinner and custom cocktails overlooking the London skyline.
- You can party all night in an industrial warehouse wedding venue in East London, where the blank canvas space presents limitless event possibilities.
- You can book out a chic London restaurant wedding venue, where all you need is good food, great wine and an atmospheric dancefloor to throw some shapes.
- There’s nothing quite like a London waterfront wedding venue on the banks of the River Thames. The city lights sparkle on the water, creating a magical ambience.
Venue Finder Tip No. 6: Ask for Help.
Free wedding planning resources are abundant online. Choose one you trust and ask as many questions as you need to. Our Venue Finders are happy to talk through exactly what you’re searching for . Speaking with countless wedding coordinators can be confusing and we know how hard it can be to get in touch when sales managers are swamped with enquiries. Our goal is always to be accessible, helpful, and a friendly face to turn to when you’re starting or finalising your venue search.
Looking for a cool corporate event space in Sydney? Check those top 11 venues for buzzworthy corporate functions. Corporate events certainly offer many perks, from ample networking opportunities to
These Melbourne winter wedding venues all have cosy interiors that’ll make your wedding day feel warm and inviting. Just add candles and wine! Winters in Melbourne can be grey
Frequently Asked Questions
There’s a wide range of pricing options available in London wedding venues, usually starting around £100 per person, or an £8,000 minimum spend for a daytime wedding and typically increasing from there. Some factors to consider when selecting a London wedding venue include the day of the week and the season. Pricing will vary depending on these factors as well as location.
Every London wedding venue has its own pricing structure. London restaurant venues typically work by setting a minimum food and beverage spend for your wedding. This way, they can guarantee that they’ll make enough sales to justify your venue exclusivity.
Hotel wedding venues often structure their pricing with a price per head package, which include canapés, a multi-course meal, drinks and sometimes venue hire too.
London dry hire venues are the banqueting halls and event centres that allow you to bring your own caterers and suppliers, given that they have the appropriate health and safety certification. Their pricing is usually a flat fee for the room hire, which varies by day of the week and season.
We make it simple. Here’s how it works:
- Select your dream venue (or a few)
- Reach out to us and let us know what you fancy
- We’ll send you a quote
- You sign a contract with your dream wedding venue!