Popular Restaurant Venues London
Whether you’re celebrating ‘I do’ with an intimate dinner for a select few or have wilder plans to party on into the wee hours, you’ll be stoked to discover London is bursting with high quality restaurants, pubs and breweries ready to show your wedding guests an unforgettable time. Chat to our Venue Finders , they’ll be happy to share their expert recommendations of the best restaurant wedding venues London has to offer.
Balfour St Barts
Located in the heart of London, Balfour St Barts is an all-day pub that doubles as a wedding reception venue with urban charm and industrial style.
- Unique London wedding reception venue with urban charm and industrial style
- Indoor and outdoor event spaces to choose from
- Located in the heart of the city overlooking St Paul’s Cathedral
- Bespoke menu creations featuring traditional British dishes
The Hackney is a stunning industrial-style wedding venue in East London with exposed brick walls and double-height ceilings.
- Trendy industrial event space housed within a former brewery in East London
- Rustic interiors with exposed brick walls and double-height ceilings
- Perfect for hosting intimate events of up to 100 guests
- Dedicated events manager to assist with planning and execution
South Place Hotel
You'll love your boutique hotel wedding on the rooftop terrace at South Place Hotel, where city views and stylish spaces set the scene.
- Stylish boutique hotel wedding venue in Finsbury
- Luxurious and modern interior architecture by Conran + Partners
- Stunning rooftop terrace with sweeping views of London
- Michelin-starred Angler restaurant
Green Room London
The Green Room is a stunning open-air restaurant wedding venue in Central London boasting multiple wedding spaces, flexible floorplans, and mouthwatering menus.
- Incredible South Bank location near London’s National Theatre
- Flexible floorplans with indoor and outdoor spaces
- Contemporary timber pavilion with splashes of greenery
- Sustainable menus that champion high-quality ingredients
The Bull & Gate
The Bull & Gate offers a charming, historic setting for relaxed pub-style weddings in London’s vibrant Kentish Town, with seasonal British menus and two stunning event spaces.
- Charming gastropub with grand Victorian interiors
- Inviting cocktail bar and romantic dining room for weddings and events
- Experienced events team to assist with planning
- Fully licensed for wedding ceremonies
Marsha offers couples a unique wedding experience complete with chic indoor and outdoor spaces, floor-to-ceiling glass, and stunning river views.
- Optimal location just ten minutes from central London
- Stunning indoor and outdoor spaces
- Spectacular riverside views
- Delicious menus with ethically-sourced ingredients
Sheraton Grand London Park Lane
Sheraton Grand London Park Lane is a luxury wedding venue in Mayfair with Art Deco architecture and a striking ballroom.
- Grand art deco hotel
- Flexible events packages
- Stunning Grade II listed ballroom
- Private dining rooms and attached restaurant
Humble Grape Canary Wharf
If food & wine are your top wedding priorities, Canary Wharf is your venue. This lively wine bar offers 400+ wines and has a terrace on the Thames.
- A modern, elegant wine bar and restaurant
- Stunning waterfront location on the Thames at Canary Wharf
- Exceptional modern British food menus
- Over 400 sustainably produced organic and biodynamic wines
With stylish interiors, delicious catering, and flexible packages, The Oystercatcher London is one of the city's best waterfront wedding venues.
- Waterfront location with stunning river views
- Stylish interior design and versatile room layouts
- A friendly and experienced events team
- Exclusive venue hire available