Popular Warehouse / Industrial Venues London
Blank canvas? Check. Exposed rafters? Check. Open-plan versatility? Perfect. There are all sorts of warehouse, loft and industrial wedding venues in London whether you’re after a minimalist vibe, or a space to dress up as your own. Whichever you choose, your friends and family are going to love the edgy appeal of an industrial warehouse wedding venue. Ask our London Venue Finders to hook you up with their top picks today.
East Wintergarden43 Bank Street, London, E14 5NX 5.0
East Wintergarden in Canary Wharf London is an exquisite wedding venue courtesy a show-stopping ambience, spectacular architecture and a specialist events team.
- Architecturally-designed venue with striking glass façade dome
- Three distinctive event spaces with varying capacities
- Spectacular views of London’s skyline and River Thames
Hackney Coffee Company503 Hackney Road, London 5.0
Hackney Coffee Company is a stunning industrial-style wedding venue in East London with exposed brick walls and double-height ceilings.
- Trendy industrial event space housed within a former brewery in East London
- Rustic interiors with exposed brick walls and double-height ceilings
- Perfect for hosting intimate events of up to 100 guests
Humble Grape Canary Wharf18-20 Mackenzie Walk, London, E14 4PH 5.0
If food & wine are your top wedding priorities, Canary Wharf is your venue. This lively wine bar offers 400+ wines and has a terrace on the Thames.
- A modern, elegant wine bar and restaurant
- Stunning waterfront location on the Thames at Canary Wharf
- Exceptional modern British food menus
Humble Grape Fleet Street1 Saint Bride's Passage, London, EC4Y 8EJ 5.0
Located in the vaults beneath the 17th-century St Bride’s Church, Fleet Street is a stunning wine cellar wedding venue with inner-city romantic style.
- Stunning wine cellar wedding venue with a romantic inner-city style
- Located in the original vaults of London's St Bride’s Church
- Bespoke menus featuring modern British dishes with European influences
Kew GardensLondon 5.0
Kew Gardens weddings have a few venue options: a towering Victorian glasshouse, an elegant orangery, a cosy cottage, or one of the many lush gardens.
- Iconic London wedding venue set within 320 acres of botanic gardens
- Home to the world’s largest Victorian glasshouse and various other beautiful wedding venues
- Venue options include a towering Victorian glasshouse, an elegant orangery, a cosy cottage, and many lush gardens
National Maritime MuseumRomney Road, London, SE10 9NF 5.0
Set in Greenwich Park by the River Thames, The National Maritime Museum mixes heritage & modern architecture to create a timeless wedding setting.
- Unique museum wedding venue home to over 500,000 maritime artefacts
- Beautiful views of the River Thames and Greenwich Park
- Alfresco receptions beneath the colonnades in summer
Old Billingsgate London16 Lower Thames Street, London, EC3R 6DX 5.0
Old Billingsgate's exceptional wedding venues include an arch-ceilinged vault, a grand hall, and an alfresco terrace — all gorgeous backdrops.
- Victorian Grade II listed building with three unique event spaces
- Central London city location on the River Thames
- Industrial architecture and design with exposed brickwork and arching beams
Royal Horticultural HallsElverton Street, London, SW1P 2PB 5.0
Looking for an industrial open-plan wedding venue? Lindley Hall is an Edwardian delight with vaulted glass ceilings and plentiful natural light.
- Historic wedding venue located in the heart of Westminster
- Edwardian architecture, original features, and dramatic vaulted glass ceilings
- Two large halls available for exclusive hire
Tanner Warehouse Bermondsey50 Bermondsey Street, London, SE1 3UD 5.0
Housed in a converted factory, Tanner Warehouse Bermondsey is a unique, stylish and fun wedding venue with a large private courtyard.
- Unique warehouse venue
- Private courtyard breakout space
- Attached to acclaimed Tanner & Co restaurant
The Anthologist by Drake and Morgan58 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7BB 5.0
The Anthologist by Drake and Morgan is the perfect venue for modern urban weddings brimming with character, right in the heart of the city of London.
- Perfect venue for modern urban weddings with character
- Variety of flexible spaces with eclectic and stylish décor
- Experienced and dedicated event planners
Related popular event spaces
Our Guide to Warehouse Wedding Venues In London
Are you looking for a contemporary wedding venue that provides the ultimate blank canvas? If so, we’d suggest booking a warehouse wedding venue. These large uninterrupted spaces usually have an industrial appeal, where you can create a candlelit ceremony followed by an incredible disco atmosphere. In all corners of London, there are a significant number of warehouse wedding venues, from exposed brick vaults to light-filled glass atriums. Whatever your style, VenueCrew can find you the perfect match. Call a London Venue Specialist today. .
Devonshire Terrace in Spitalfields is a great example of a large warehouse wedding space. In its sizeable glass-roofed courtyard, you can exchange your vows come rain or shine. The soaring ceiling reveals the apex of the iconic Gherkin building and brings in plenty of natural light. The venue also has a late licence until 3am so you can party the night away uninterrupted. To find out more wedding details, download the Devonshire Terrace brochure.
For a more intimate yet industrial style wedding day, The Anthologist is an urban restaurant venue. Step into a sophisticated retreat where you can host all sections of your wedding day. For further info and wedding package information, download The Anthologist wedding brochure.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 1: Exposed Brick Warehouse Buildings Have A Rustic Touch
There’s something about exposed brick that gives an urban edge to any wedding. The industrial aesthetic gives an immediate impact and warmth. Plus, there’s less need for many decorations. Festoon lighting or florals can complete the look, giving a glamorous glow to the room. Places like The Vaults in the basement of RSA House fit the bill for a warehouse wedding. The arched ceilings, spacious dancefloor and built-in kitchen make it the ideal venue for ceremonies and receptions. Visit the RSA House venue profile to read more information.
In East London, The Brewery is an incredible former beer brewing factory that’s become a premier events venue. Spanning its various floors are large industrial warehouse rooms with exposed beams, brickwork and wooden floors. Couples love this brewery wedding venue for its unique history and large capacity. The Porter Tun is particularly ideal for Jewish weddings or Asian weddings. Download The Brewery wedding brochure to book your venue viewing.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 2: Glass Atrium Venues Are Filled With Natural Light
Some London warehouse wedding venues feature soaring glass windows or ceilings that illuminate the event spaces with natural light and create spectacular photo opportunities. East Wintergarden in Canary Wharf is an excellent example on the riverfront. It has three large rooms where you can bring in your favourite caterers, decorations and layout. Discover more dry hire details on East Wintergarden’s wedding brochure.
The Royal Horticultural Halls in Westminster has similar glass vaulted ceilings and a blank canvas interior awaiting your creativity. The classical building once hosted Royal Horticultural shows, and its original character is still intact. Its massive Lindley Hall includes all of the AV equipment and event technology to bring your wedding to life. Visit the Royal Horticultural Halls’ venue profile for more wedding and pricing information.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 3: Lofts and Market Halls Have a Warehouse Feel
London is an exciting capital to host a wedding day in a contemporary warehouse space. Whether you’d like a New York-inspired loft, an underground warehouse or a historic market venue, VenueCrew knows the best of the bunch.
Old Billingsgate is also located along the River Thames that’s a go-to for large warehouse weddings. The enormous former market hall is an icon of London’s heritage. It includes a Grand Hall, the Gallery, the Vault, and an alfresco terrace, and with the help of the expert events team, your ideas will come to life. To book your viewing and research more about the venue, take a look at Old Billingate’s venue profile.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 4: Call VenueCrew For A Free Consultation
Are you tired of scrolling through the internet trying to compare and contrast different wedding venues? With so many London wedding venues on offer, it can be challenging to make the call. That’s where VenueCrew can help. We’re an efficient, friendly and reliable service that can quicken your venue search for free. After your complimentary consultation with one of our London Venue Specialists, you’ll have a bespoke list of warehouse wedding venues that suit your requirements and style. Call a Venue Finder today .
Frequently Asked Questions
We make things simple and stress-free. Here’s how it works:
- Write down your wedding requirements, preferred date and guest number
- Book a free consultation with a VenueCrew London Venue Specialist
- We’ll send you quotes and book viewings at your favourite warehouse wedding venues
- You confirm your date, send out the invites, and plan your dream warehouse wedding
Warehouse wedding venues are unusual, atmospheric and exciting to attend. With London’s significant history, there are plenty of heritage factories and hidden cellars to discover. The Brewery is a popular venue for its large industrial areas where lighting and production can create an unforgettable ambience.