Popular Awards Night Venues London
Arranging an awards dinner can be altogether daunting. It’s a ceremonial soiree to honour the best-in-class so the venue you choose needs to be just right. Thankfully, London’s rich history means there are magnificent awards dinner venues all across the city. From interesting museums and grand banqueting halls to more intimate and unusual settings, contact our VenueCrew today – they’ll help you source and book an impressive London awards dinner venue fit for the occasion.
113 Chancery Lane113 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1PL 5.0
In the heart of central London, 113 Chancery Lane is an elegant, sophisticated, and grand 19th-century event venue.
- Exquisitely decorated with stained glass windows and original candle chandeliers
- Exclusive use of the grade II listed Georgian building for your wedding day
- Outstanding catering provided by CH&CO Venues
116 Pall Mall116 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5ED 5.0
Five floors of exquisite event venues await at 116 Pall Mall in central London. Here, you can host a party in what feels like your own private museum.
- One of London’s most prestigious locations for wedding ceremonies and receptions
- Renowned for its opulent decor, period charm and first-class service
- Georgian venue dating back to the early 1820s with unique period features
8 Northumberland Avenue8 Northumberland Avenue, London, WC2N 5BY 5.0
8 Northumberland Avenue London is a luxury events venue housed in a stunning Grade II listed building, moments from Trafalgar Square.
- Grand ballroom space in the heart of Central London
- Grade II listed building with towering ceilings and impressive chandeliers
- Feels like your very own private palace
Banking HallCornhill, London, EC3V 3ND 5.0
Camm & Hooper’s Banking Hall London is a stunning Art Deco venue for large capacity events with the wow factor.
- Grand, historic setting with an old world atmosphere
- Bespoke catering and packages through event experts Camm & Hooper
- Awesome central London location surrounded by wedding photo opportunities
Banqueting House LondonWhitehall, London, SW1A 2ER 5.0
17th-century murals decorate the ceilings overhead at Banqueting House, an iconic London event venue with all the trimmings of a royal dining hall.
- Truly spectacular venue in London with capacity for 500 guests
- Licensed for civil ceremonies in the stunning Main Hall and Undercroft
- Afternoon and evening hire available
Belair House5 Gallery Road, London, SE21 7AB 5.0
Belair House is a grand Georgian manse surrounded by gardens and parkland — perfect for any event that spans both indoors and out.
- Traditional manor house wedding venue surrounded by gardens and parkland
- Fully licensed for civil wedding ceremonies in the first-floor ballroom
- Convenient location on the edge of London in peaceful Dulwich
Butchers’ Hall London87 Bartholomew Close, London, EC1A 7EB 5.0
Butchers’ Hall London is an elegant and traditional livery hall venue that’s available for private functions, weddings, and meetings in the heart of the city.
- Historic livery hall with five versatile event spaces
- Spectacular Great Hall with opulent interiors
- Impressive rooftop garden terrace overlooking Central London
Century Club London61-63 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, W1D 6LQ 5.0
Century Club is home to Soho's largest rooftop event space, a lively open-plan terrace with dangling greenery, a retractable roof and big city views.
- Exclusive private members club for civil ceremonies and chic wedding receptions
- Four floors of event spaces, including a large rooftop terrace
- Exquisite interior and decor including exposed brickwork and floor-to-ceiling windows
Courthouse Hotel Shoreditch335-337 Old Street, London, EC1V 9LL 5.0
Set in the arts hub of Shoreditch, Courthouse Hotel is a luxury 5-star hotel that hosts glamorous weddings and events in its cool, modern event space.
- Sought-after destination for romantic and glamorous weddings in London
- Expansive open-air sky terrace with spectacular London views
- Located in the artistic epicentre of Central London
Cutty SarkKing William Walk, London, SE10 9HT 5.0
The only place in the world where events can be held under the hull of a ship, Cutty Sark Greenwich is a maritime event venue that's full of surprises.
- One of London's most striking wedding venues
- Stunning location in the Maritime Greenwich UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Four elegant event spaces of varying sizes with two rooms licensed for civil ceremonies
Related popular event spaces
Found the perfect location for your Australian outdoor wedding? If not, get in touch today. Our amazing Venue Specialists will match you with a list of the best outdoor wedding