Popular Christmas Party Venues London
From popular holiday markets to the beautiful winter wonderland lights and Christmas trees all throughout the city, London has a particular kind of magic during the holiday season. For those planning Christmas parties, whether for colleagues or for friends, you’ll have many options to choose from. Urban breweries, traditional hotels, Christmas afternoon tea spots, and some of London’s most iconic venues all offer Christmas party packages that are built to help you host a memorable winter occasion — contact our Venue Specialists today to find your London Christmas party venue.
Balfour St Barts
Overlooking Smithfield Market, Balfour St Barts is a cool all-day bar and industrial event venue with both private and semi-private hire options.
- Unique London wedding reception venue with urban charm and industrial style
- Indoor and outdoor event spaces to choose from
- Located in the heart of the city overlooking St Paul’s Cathedral
- Bespoke menu creations featuring traditional British dishes
The Hurlingham Club
Set in Fulham, The Hurlingham Club is a private members' club and riverside event venue with heritage interiors and beautifully landscaped grounds.
- Picturesque Georgian manor house venue surrounded by verdant lawns
- Six stunning wedding venue options to choose from
- Nestled amid 42 acres of pristine landscaped grounds
- Convenient location in leafy Fulham
Andaz London Liverpool Street
In the heart of Shoreditch, Hyatt's Andaz London is a 5-star luxury hotel with event spaces that seamlessly blend modern style and heritage character.
- 5-star luxury landmark hotel wedding venue in the heart of Shoreditch
- Grade II ballroom featuring an original stained glass dome
- Modern luxury meets classic Victorian grandeur
- 267 artistic and contemporary rooms and suites
Ditton Manor Berkshire
Ditton Manor Berkshire is an impressive historic venue for all sorts of events. It boasts lush, manicured gardens and several spacious rooms.
- Beautiful, flexible indoor and outdoor event spaces
- High-speed WiFi and top-quality audio-visual equipment
- Complimentary onsite parking
- Delicious in-house bespoke catering
No.11 Cavendish Square
No. 11 Cavendish Square is a historic Georgian townhouse with a glass-ceiling orangery, garden courtyard and various light-filled event spaces.
- Beautiful Grade II listed Georgian townhouse
- A choice of twenty versatile event spaces spread across four floors
- Unique glass-ceiling orangery and garden courtyard providing an oasis in the city
- 6-minute walk to Oxford Circus underground station
Butchers’ Hall London
Butchers’ Hall London is an elegant and traditional livery hall venue that’s available for private functions, weddings, and meetings in the heart of the city.
- Historic livery hall with five versatile event spaces
- Spectacular Great Hall with opulent interiors
- Impressive rooftop garden terrace overlooking Central London
- Exceptional menus and seamless service from Bovingdons Catering
Nestled in the heart of the City of London, Plaisterers’ Hall is a sophisticated wedding and corporate venue that boasts neoclassical finishes.
- Sophisticated London wedding venue with neoclassical finishes
- Host your ceremony and reception in any of the stunning rooms
- Beautiful interiors including breathtaking chandeliers and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Licensed for civil ceremonies and partnerships
South Place Hotel
A stylish boutique hotel in Finsbury, South Place Hotel is home to a Michelin-starred restaurant and a lively rooftop terrace event venue.
- Stylish boutique hotel wedding venue in Finsbury
- Luxurious and modern interior architecture by Conran + Partners
- Stunning rooftop terrace with sweeping views of London
- Michelin-starred Angler restaurant
L’oscar Hotel London
Rich velvet fabrics, plush furnishings and vibrant colours fill L'oscar, an opulent boutique hotel that sets a striking atmosphere for your next event.
- Stunning former Baroque-style church in central London
- Luxury five-star boutique hotel wedding venue in London’s Holborn
- Opulent décor including jewel tones, rich velvet, and extravagant chandeliers
- Decadent food menus from acclaimed chef Tony Fleming
Smiths of Smithfield
Smiths of Smithfield is a London restaurant venue with an urban edge. Its 4 floors of exceptional function rooms are ideal for all sorts of events.