Let’s face it, we spend a large percentage of our lives in the office, and as pleasant as yours may be; when it comes to celebrating Christmas with your
Popular Christmas Party Venues London
From popular holiday markets to the beautiful winter wonderland lights and Christmas trees all throughout the city, London has a particular kind of magic during the holiday season. For those planning Christmas parties, whether for colleagues or for friends, you’ll have many options to choose from. Urban breweries, traditional hotels, Christmas afternoon tea spots, and some of London’s most iconic venues all offer Christmas party packages that are built to help you host a memorable winter occasion — contact our Venue Specialists today to find your London Christmas party venue.
Courthouse Hotel Shoreditch335-337 Old Street, London, EC1V 9LL 5.0
Set in the arts hub of Shoreditch, Courthouse Hotel is a luxury 5-star hotel that hosts glamorous weddings and events in its cool, modern event space.
- Sought-after destination for romantic and glamorous weddings in London
- Expansive open-air sky terrace with spectacular London views
- Located in the artistic epicentre of Central London
Duck & Waffle110 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 4AY 5.0
With panoramic views of London from the 40th floor of 110 Bishopsgate, Duck & Waffle is a luxury event venue for weddings, corporate events and social gatherings.
- Luxurious wedding venue on the 40th floor of 110 Bishopsgate in London
- Breathtaking views and incomparable hospitality
- Naturally-lit venue with chic interior design
113 Chancery Lane113 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1PL 5.0
In the heart of central London, 113 Chancery Lane is an elegant, sophisticated, and grand 19th-century event venue.
- Exquisitely decorated with stained glass windows and original candle chandeliers
- Exclusive use of the grade II listed Georgian building for your wedding day
- Outstanding catering provided by CH&CO Venues
The Bentley Hotel27-33 Harrington Gardens, London, SW7 4JX 5.0
Dine, dance and celebrate in 5-star elegance. Situated in Kensington, The Bentley Hotel London is a luxury hotel venue with five unique event spaces.
- Luxury hotel wedding venue with five unique event spaces
- Historic grandeur meets modern romance
- Awe-inspiring chandeliers and a grand sweeping staircase
Royal Lancaster LondonLancaster Terrace, London, W2 2TY 5.0
Overlooking Hyde Park, Royal Lancaster is in one of London's most desirable hotel locations. The lavish event ballroom within can host 1,500 guests.
- Newly-refurbished luxury hotel in an unrivalled central London location
- Large ballroom and banquet spaces with a capacity of up to 1500 guests
- Breathtaking views of the London skyline
SUSHISAMBA London Heron Tower110 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 4AY 5.0
Soar above the rooftops at SUSHISAMBA London Heron Tower, the luxury event space with inventive Japanese-Brazilian-Peruvian cuisine and cocktails that give this glamorous venue a special twist.
- Unique wedding venue on the 38th and 39th floor of London Heron Tower
- Boasting some of the best views in the City
- Striking contemporary interiors with stylish décor
Gray’s Inn London8 South Square, London, WC1R 5ET 5.0
Home to six impressive function spaces and beautiful private gardens, Gray’s Inn is a popular venue choice for weddings and private events in Central London.
- Six stunning event spaces steeped in history
- Beautiful private gardens for cocktail parties and marquee weddings
- Convenient Central London location next to Chancery Lane Station
RSA House8 John Adam Street, London, WC2N 6EZ 5.0
RSA House is an elegant West End townhouse with a storied history of hosting some of the most famous thinkers and activists of the last two centuries.
- Elegant West End townhouse wedding venue
- Beautiful 18th-century Georgian townhouse designed by architect Robert Adam
- Great Room with a glass-domed ceiling and striking mural
Waldorf HiltonAldwych, London, WC2B 4DD 5.0
Did you know you can host events on the Titanic movie set? Waldorf Hilton hosts extravagant private events within its famed walls.
- Stunning ballroom wedding venue in the heart of the West End
- Located just 5 minutes from Covent Garden Station
- 9 glamorous private function spaces
The Savoy LondonStrand, London, WC2R 0EZ 5.0
Overlooking the River Thames, The Savoy Hotel is well positioned on The Strand. The luxury hotel is known for its personalised service style, and offers a beautiful Art Deco backdrop for any event.
- Contact us for an exclusive Venue Crew offer!!
- Late licence available up to 2am
- Award-winning catering and exceptional service
Related popular event spaces
Our Guide to London Christmas Party Venue Hire
Carolers fill the streets, lights twinkle in the alleyways and London truly comes to life around Christmas time. Hotels like Claridge’s, The Waldorf Hilton, and The Savoy London are known for their beautiful holiday decorations and Christmas afternoon tea offerings, and these same places are also fabulously festive party venues.
Looking for someplace a little more casual to celebrate the holidays? We’d recommend opting for a restaurant or a venue with outdoor space, as these tend to be slightly more laidback settings for a Christmas cocktail party. Venues like The Brewery, Humble Grape Fleet Street, Devonshire Terrace by Drake & Morgan, and Kitty Hawk all offer gorgeous Christmas party venues where your guests can relax and enjoy the flowing drinks.
For an iconic London Christmas party venue, you can depend on De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms, Mandarin Oriental, and The Gherkin to present a dazzling festive backdrop. Whether you’re hosting your corporate holiday party or treating a small group of friends to Christmas cocktails, there are plenty of location options throughout London.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 1: Think Ambience
Do you want your guests to enjoy an extravagant holiday dinner occasion with food and wine pairings, Christmas carol performances, and winter wonderland decor? If so, we’d recommend selecting a holiday party venue that’s known to make a big production of the season.
In Westminster, venues like 116 Pall Mall, No. 10-11 Carlton House Terrace, and Royal Horticultural Halls are all fabulous picks if you’re hoping to create a winter wonderland of your own this holiday season.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 2: Consider Nearby Holiday Attractions
Would you like your guests to be able to attend a Christmas show after your daytime holiday event, sip on mulled wine at Winter Wonderland’s festive bars, or walk by the lights of London Bridge on their way to your corporate holiday party?
Perhaps you’d prefer views of London’s lit up landscapes and glittering ice rinks, or Trafalgar Square’s Christmas tree from your venue of choice. All these options and more can easily be accommodated by working with our London Venue Specialists to find the venue that best fits your Christmas party agenda.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 3: Pre-arrange Transportation
Cold weather and holiday traffic jams can make getting to and from your local Christmas party a bit of a task. To avoid the hassle, pre-arrange transportation for your guests, or better yet, book a holiday party venue that’s easily accessible via public transport. The best Christmas party venues in London are widely spread across the city, and the vast majority of them are within walking distance of a tube station.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 4: Select A Plush Hotel Venue
Booking your corporate Christmas party or social holiday party at a London hotel gives your guests the opportunity to splash out and enjoy a night’s staycation. The Kimpton Fitzroy London, Haymarket Hotel, Sofitel London, and The Ned offer gorgeous luxury suites for your party guests and an enviable place to stay the night following a memorable celebration of the end of one year and the start of the next.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 5: Contact Us!
Our London Venue Specialists will happily talk you through the very best Christmas party spots, keeping your preferences in mind. Looking for a hotspot restaurant where you can throw a festive cocktail party that celebrates all your colleagues’ holidays of choice? We’ve got you covered. Think you’ll go with something pretty traditional and extra special for this Christmas party season? We’d be delighted to match you with the right venue for the occasion.
If you’re looking for a unique wedding venue that will take your guests’ breath away, you can’t go past these 7 stunning Brisbane countryside wedding venues. These country wedding venues
The city of Sydney is an exciting and unique location, complete with unmistakable landmarks like the Opera House and even world-famous coastal areas like Bondi Beach. Hidden beneath these
Frequently Asked Questions
London holiday functions can range significantly in cost based on the time of day and venue choice that best suits your event. If you’re planning a Christmas afternoon tea with a long list of guests, for example, that’s going to be a more budget-friendly option than a multi-course dinner at a fine dining restaurant. Most hotel and restaurant Christmas parties are priced per person with a minimum spend in place.
London Christmas party venues are typically booked out starting in September. More popular venues like Claridge’s and Mandarin Oriental, which are well known for their Christmas offerings, will often book out even further in advance and have corporate clients who reserve dates up to a year in advance.
We make it easy. Here’s how it works:
- Select a local holiday party venue (or a few)
- Book a free consultation with a VenueCrew London Venue Specialist to discuss your plans
- We’ll send you a quote for the venue that matches your party needs
- You lock in your Christmas party venue with no extra costs