Explore Venue Crew’s Networking Event Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Popular Networking Event Venues
One Marylebone1 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 4AQ 5.0
One Marylebone is a 19th-century church that’s now a magnificent venue. Its versatile function rooms are simply stunning.
- Beautiful former church with three flexible wedding spaces
- Blank canvas venue to suit any wedding theme
- Charming outdoor courtyard adjoining the venue
De Vere Wokefield EstateGoodboy's Lane, London, RG7 3AE 5.0
Set within 250 acres of pristine Berkshire parkland, De Vere Wokefield Estate is a striking, historic event venue full of modern features, excellent food and even outdoor adventure activities.
- Luxurious country estate wedding venue nestled within 250 acres of Berkshire parkland
- Immaculate neoclassical façade and opulent interiors
- A choice of suites that cater to large and intimate ceremonies and receptions
Hotel Cafe Royal10 Air Street, London, W1B 4DY 5.0
Located in the cultural heart of London in buzzing Soho – Hotel Cafe Royal is a luxurious hotel and events venue with a number of well-appointed rooms for weddings, parties or corporate events.
- Exclusive wedding venue in the heart of London
- Glamorous and historic hotel offering a selection of stunning event spaces
- Grand Pompadour Ballroom with views of Regent Street
The Langham London1C Portland Place, London, W1B 1JA 5.0
An iconic London event venue and luxury hotel, The Langham offers modern function rooms and plush suites complemented by impeccable service standards.
- Luxury hotel wedding venue with a heritage-listed grand ballroom
- 5-star accommodation for your wedding guests
- Grade II listed Grand Ballroom with stunning Murano glass chandelier
Butchers’ Hall London87 Bartholomew Close, London, EC1A 7EB 5.0
Butchers’ Hall London is an elegant and traditional livery hall venue that’s available for private functions, weddings, and meetings in the heart of the city.
- Historic livery hall with five versatile event spaces
- Spectacular Great Hall with opulent interiors
- Impressive rooftop garden terrace overlooking Central London
Asia House63 New Cavendish Street, London, W1G 7LP 5.0
Central London’s Asia House is a bright Grade II* listed Georgian Town House with five distinct event spaces.
- Magnificent backdrops for your wedding photography & videography
- Central London location close to Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Great Portland Street, and Regent’s Park stations
- Dedicated wedding coordinator to create bespoke package
Dartmouth House37 Charles Street, London, W1J 5ED 5.0
At Dartmouth House, a grand marble staircase and a stone courtyard are just a couple of the remarkable 18th-century features of the Mayfair Townhouse.
- Grade II heritage-listed Georgian house venue in the prestigious Mayfair area
- Gorgeous, grand setting that needs little to no additional decor
- Convenient location just 5 minutes from Green Park Station
Devonshire TerraceDevonshire Square, London, EC2M 4WY 5.0
A reimagined warehouse with a covered courtyard, Devonshire Terrace events are known for their lively, industrial atmosphere.
- Located in the heart of London on Devonshire Square
- Many options for private or semi-private event spaces
- All-weather outdoor courtyard with glass rooftop
The Yacht LondonLondon, WC2R 2PN 5.0
Moored on the North Bank of the River Thames, The Yacht is an Art Deco steam vessel revamped into a chic floating restaurant & private event venue.
- Unique 1927 steam yacht in the city centre
- Panoramic views of the River Thames and city skyline
- Choice of four event spaces over three decks
Find Corporate Event Venues by Event Type
Expert Advice from Our Leading Venue Finders Picking your ideal wedding venue can be a stressful and time-consuming process, particularly when there is so much to compare and contrast before