Explore Venue Crew’s Networking Event Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Popular Networking Event Venues
113 Chancery Lane113 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1PL 5.0
In the heart of central London, 113 Chancery Lane is an elegant, sophisticated, and grand 19th-century event venue.
- Exquisitely decorated with stained glass windows and original candle chandeliers
- Exclusive use of the grade II listed Georgian building for your wedding day
- Outstanding catering provided by CH&CO Venues
Asia House63 New Cavendish Street, London, W1G 7LP 5.0
Central London’s Asia House is a bright Grade II* listed Georgian Town House with five distinct event spaces.
- Magnificent backdrops for your wedding photography & videography
- Central London location close to Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Great Portland Street, and Regent’s Park stations
- Dedicated wedding coordinator to create bespoke package
Belair House5 Gallery Road, London, SE21 7AB 5.0
Belair House is a grand Georgian manse surrounded by gardens and parkland — perfect for any event that spans both indoors and out.
- Traditional manor house wedding venue surrounded by gardens and parkland
- Fully licensed for civil wedding ceremonies in the first-floor ballroom
- Convenient location on the edge of London in peaceful Dulwich
Butchers’ Hall London87 Bartholomew Close, London, EC1A 7EB 5.0
Butchers’ Hall London is an elegant and traditional livery hall venue that’s available for private functions, weddings, and meetings in the heart of the city.
- Historic livery hall with five versatile event spaces
- Spectacular Great Hall with opulent interiors
- Impressive rooftop garden terrace overlooking Central London
Century Club London61-63 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, W1D 6LQ 5.0
Century Club is home to Soho's largest rooftop event space, a lively open-plan terrace with dangling greenery, a retractable roof and big city views.
- Exclusive private members club for civil ceremonies and chic wedding receptions
- Four floors of event spaces, including a large rooftop terrace
- Exquisite interior and decor including exposed brickwork and floor-to-ceiling windows
Claridge’s LondonBrook Street, London, W1K 4HR 5.0
Events at Claridge's are as synonymous with luxury as the hotel itself. Think glamorous ballrooms, impeccable dining service and bespoke events.
- Iconic London hotel wedding venue with 10 opulent event spaces
- London institution known for its impeccable service and timeless style
- Beautiful Art Deco interiors with quintessentially British charm
Courthouse Hotel Shoreditch335-337 Old Street, London, EC1V 9LL 5.0
Set in the arts hub of Shoreditch, Courthouse Hotel is a luxury 5-star hotel that hosts glamorous weddings and events in its cool, modern event space.
- Sought-after destination for romantic and glamorous weddings in London
- Expansive open-air sky terrace with spectacular London views
- Located in the artistic epicentre of Central London
Cutty SarkKing William Walk, London, SE10 9HT 5.0
The only place in the world where events can be held under the hull of a ship, Cutty Sark Greenwich is a maritime event venue that's full of surprises.
- One of London's most striking wedding venues
- Stunning location in the Maritime Greenwich UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Four elegant event spaces of varying sizes with two rooms licensed for civil ceremonies
Dartmouth House37 Charles Street, London, W1J 5ED 5.0
At Dartmouth House, a grand marble staircase and a stone courtyard are just a couple of the remarkable 18th-century features of the Mayfair Townhouse.
- Grade II heritage-listed Georgian house venue in the prestigious Mayfair area
- Gorgeous, grand setting that needs little to no additional decor
- Convenient location just 5 minutes from Green Park Station