How to Find A London Conference Venue
We’re taking the guesswork out of finding your London conference venue, bringing you handpicked places that are known for their attention to detail, state-of-the-art technologies, plush accommodation, impressive food and beverage options, and contemporary event spaces. Our Venue Specialists have vetted out the best of the best and are happy to talk through the options with you if you’re ready to discuss your London conference.
Our Venue Specialists have also outlined some of their best tips for planning a London conference below.
Venue Finder Tip No. 1: Consider Your Location Options
Whether your London conference will include a three-day calendar of events or just a few hours of presentations, the first thing you’ll want to decide is what area is the right pick for your venue.
- Many corporate event planners choose to host their conference in central London, allowing guests easy access to the city’s most famous landmarks like The Shard, The London Eye, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London.
- Westminster is another popular destination for conference venues, and the proximity to Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, and Westminster Abbey means your conference attendees will be able to view local landmarks during their break time.
- A Shoreditch conference is another option, where high-end restaurants and stylish bars populate the vibrant areas of Liverpool Street and Old Street. Corporate event venues in Shoreditch include Royal Horticultural Halls and Courthouse Hotel Shoreditch. This area is really easily accessible with lots of convenient transportation links at Liverpool Station.
Venue Finder Tip No. 2: Take 5-Star London Hotels into Account
- Booking local accommodation for your London conference is a cinch if you go through our Venue Specialists. Our team have visited the many luxury hotels across London and can source the perfect accommodation option for your group’s specific needs.
- Don’t forget to mention to our Venue Specialists if you have VIPs who will be expecting room upgrades.
Venue Finder Tip No. 3: Get the Transportation Sorted
- London’s public transport options include the tube, trains, boats, car shares, buses, and more. You can access more public transport info here. A major selling point of many London conference venues is their proximity to local tube stations, but we’d recommend double-checking the details prior to locking in your venue.
- Parking and valet are another option to explore if your event attendees are mostly local. Many London conference venues offer nearby parking options, though street parking can be very limited depending on the suburb.
- Are any of your conference attendees planning to fly into London? If so, it might be helpful to coordinate group transportation to and from the airport.
Venue Finder Tip No. 4: Select a London Conference Venue that Ticks All of Your Boxes.
- We usually recommend selecting your conference venue based on your top three priorities. For example, if ambience, luxurious accommodation, and easy access to local landmarks are your modus operandi, a five-star hotel in central London with multiple event spaces is likely to tick all your boxes.
- If you’d like to break the mould of a stuffy corporate environment and show London’s more modern side to your conference group, a Shoreditch venue or an industrial event space in Canary Wharf might be more your speed.
Venue Finder Tip No. 5: Our Venue Specialists Take the Guesswork Out of Booking a London Conference Venue
Rather than spending hours researching the best London conference venue for your function, hop on a call with our savvy local Venue Specialists and they’ll talk you through the options. No matter how particular your delegates are, our Venue Specialists will have a selection that suits.