To make your next corporate event one to remember, consider a few of these unusual corporate event venues in Melbourne. From a converted warehouse to a hidden rooftop bar,
Popular Conference Venues London
London’s rich history, varied attractions and beautiful neighbourhoods make it a wonderful and diverse destination for conferences that spread across the city. From Westminster to Shoreditch and everywhere in between, there are various event spaces ready to host multi-day corporate functions. Have a long list of attendees that’ll need hotel bookings? We can help with group accommodation in luxury hotels across London too. Just contact our Venue Specialists when you’re ready for assistance.
The Hurlingham ClubRanelagh Gardens, London, SW6 3PR 5.0
Set in Fulham, The Hurlingham Club is a private members' club and riverside event venue with heritage interiors and beautifully landscaped grounds.
- Picturesque Georgian manor house venue surrounded by verdant lawns
- Six stunning wedding venue options to choose from
- Nestled amid 42 acres of pristine landscaped grounds
Kimpton Fitzroy London1-8 Russell Square, London, WC1B 5BE 5.0
A spectacular palm court atrium and light-filled event spaces lend Kimpton Fitzroy's luxury 5-star hotel a stunning event setting.
- Two stunning, timeless function spaces
- Five-star hotel in a recently refurbished Grade II listed building
- Outdoor wedding photo ops at Russell Square gardens
Gray’s Inn London8 South Square, London, WC1R 5ET 5.0
Home to six impressive function spaces and beautiful private gardens, Gray’s Inn is a popular venue choice for weddings and private events in Central London.
- Six stunning event spaces steeped in history
- Beautiful private gardens for cocktail parties and marquee weddings
- Convenient Central London location next to Chancery Lane Station
The Savoy LondonStrand, London, WC2R 0EZ 5.0
Overlooking the River Thames, The Savoy Hotel is well positioned on The Strand. The luxury hotel is known for its personalised service style, and offers a beautiful Art Deco backdrop for any event.
- Contact us for an exclusive Venue Crew offer!!
- Late licence available up to 2am
- Award-winning catering and exceptional service
Butchers’ Hall London87 Bartholomew Close, London, EC1A 7EB 5.0
Butchers’ Hall London is an elegant and traditional livery hall venue that’s available for private functions, weddings, and meetings in the heart of the city.
- Historic livery hall with five versatile event spaces
- Spectacular Great Hall with opulent interiors
- Impressive rooftop garden terrace overlooking Central London
The Bentley Hotel27-33 Harrington Gardens, London, SW7 4JX 5.0
Dine, dance and celebrate in 5-star elegance. Situated in Kensington, The Bentley Hotel London is a luxury hotel venue with five unique event spaces.
- Luxury hotel wedding venue with five unique event spaces
- Historic grandeur meets modern romance
- Awe-inspiring chandeliers and a grand sweeping staircase
Old Billingsgate London16 Lower Thames Street, London, EC3R 6DX 5.0
Old Billingsgate London is a grand Victorian-style venue in the heart of the city with 3 industrial-style function spaces overlooking the Thames.
- Victorian Grade II listed building with three unique event spaces
- Central London city location on the River Thames
- Industrial architecture and design with exposed brickwork and arching beams
The In & Out Naval and Military Club4 Saint James's Square, London, SW1Y 4JU 5.0
The In & Out Naval and Military Club is a central, historic club and popular events venue in St James’s Square with a regal, timeless atmosphere.
- An exclusive, distinguished wedding venue nestled in the heart of London
- Indoor and alfresco reception venue options
- A classic English setting with cosy fireplaces and a grand staircase
Courthouse Hotel Shoreditch335-337 Old Street, London, EC1V 9LL 5.0
Set in the arts hub of Shoreditch, Courthouse Hotel is a luxury 5-star hotel that hosts glamorous weddings and events in its cool, modern event space.
- Sought-after destination for romantic and glamorous weddings in London
- Expansive open-air sky terrace with spectacular London views
- Located in the artistic epicentre of Central London
Banqueting House LondonWhitehall, London, SW1A 2ER 5.0
17th-century murals decorate the ceilings overhead at Banqueting House, an iconic London event venue with all the trimmings of a royal dining hall.
- Truly spectacular venue in London with capacity for 500 guests
- Licensed for civil ceremonies in the stunning Main Hall and Undercroft
- Afternoon and evening hire available
Related popular event spaces
How to Find A London Conference Venue
We’re taking the guesswork out of finding your London conference venue, bringing you handpicked places that are known for their attention to detail, state-of-the-art technologies, plush accommodation, impressive food and beverage options, and contemporary event spaces. Our Venue Specialists have vetted out the best of the best and are happy to talk through the options with you if you’re ready to discuss your London conference.
Our Venue Specialists have also outlined some of their best tips for planning a London conference below.
Venue Finder Tip No. 1: Consider Your Location Options
Whether your London conference will include a three-day calendar of events or just a few hours of presentations, the first thing you’ll want to decide is what area is the right pick for your venue.
- Many corporate event planners choose to host their conference in central London, allowing guests easy access to the city’s most famous landmarks like The Shard, The London Eye, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London.
- Westminster is another popular destination for conference venues, and the proximity to Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, and Westminster Abbey means your conference attendees will be able to view local landmarks during their break time.
- A Shoreditch conference is another option, where high-end restaurants and stylish bars populate the vibrant areas of Liverpool Street and Old Street. Corporate event venues in Shoreditch include Royal Horticultural Halls and Courthouse Hotel Shoreditch. This area is really easily accessible with lots of convenient transportation links at Liverpool Station.
Venue Finder Tip No. 2: Take 5-Star London Hotels into Account
- Booking local accommodation for your London conference is a cinch if you go through our Venue Specialists. Our team have visited the many luxury hotels across London and can source the perfect accommodation option for your group’s specific needs.
- Don’t forget to mention to our Venue Specialists if you have VIPs who will be expecting room upgrades.
Venue Finder Tip No. 3: Get the Transportation Sorted
- London’s public transport options include the tube, trains, boats, car shares, buses, and more. You can access more public transport info here. A major selling point of many London conference venues is their proximity to local tube stations, but we’d recommend double-checking the details prior to locking in your venue.
- Parking and valet are another option to explore if your event attendees are mostly local. Many London conference venues offer nearby parking options, though street parking can be very limited depending on the suburb.
- Are any of your conference attendees planning to fly into London? If so, it might be helpful to coordinate group transportation to and from the airport.
Venue Finder Tip No. 4: Select a London Conference Venue that Ticks All of Your Boxes.
- We usually recommend selecting your conference venue based on your top three priorities. For example, if ambience, luxurious accommodation, and easy access to local landmarks are your modus operandi, a five-star hotel in central London with multiple event spaces is likely to tick all your boxes.
- If you’d like to break the mould of a stuffy corporate environment and show London’s more modern side to your conference group, a Shoreditch venue or an industrial event space in Canary Wharf might be more your speed.
Venue Finder Tip No. 5: Our Venue Specialists Take the Guesswork Out of Booking a London Conference Venue
Rather than spending hours researching the best London conference venue for your function, hop on a call with our savvy local Venue Specialists and they’ll talk you through the options. No matter how particular your delegates are, our Venue Specialists will have a selection that suits.
Looking for a cool corporate event space in Sydney? Check those top 11 venues for buzzworthy corporate functions. Corporate events certainly offer many perks, from ample networking opportunities to
These Melbourne winter wedding venues all have cosy interiors that’ll make your wedding day feel warm and inviting. Just add candles and wine! Winters in Melbourne can be grey
Frequently Asked Questions
Leadership conferences and business-centric functions are well suited to hotel conference venues like The Langham London, The Kimpton Fitzroy, or The Andaz London. On the other hand, The Gherkin in London’s Financial District, the roof terrace at Century Club in Soho, and Kew Gardens in Richmond all offer beautiful views and interesting spaces that double as brilliant places for a thought-provoking conference.
We make it quick and easy. Here’s how we work:
- Hop on a call with us to review your conference agenda and ideas
- We’ll match you with a London conference venue that suits your plans
- We’ll handle the quotes and manage your booking
London offers a wide range of accommodation options for business travellers. Our Venue Specialists recommend determining what amenities your guests will require prior to booking your London group hotel blocks. A few luxury hotel highlights include the famous Claridge’s London, Mandarin Oriental London, and The Ned.