Popular Hotel Venues London
Out of all the global cities, London has some of the most famous and historic hotels. Hotel event venues offer couples an all-in-one wedding destination where they can exchange their vows, hold a magnificent reception and put up all of their guests in luxury accommodation. Seeing as there are lots of London luxury hotel wedding venues to choose from, our VenueCrew can help you narrow your search to find the one that ticks all of the right boxes – contact our Venue Specialists today .
Kimpton Fitzroy London1-8 Russell Square, London, WC1B 5BE 5.0
Host your wedding in a palm-filled atrium or beautifully restored ballroom at Kimpton Fitzroy's 5-star hotel on Russell Square.
- Two stunning, timeless function spaces
- Five-star hotel in a recently refurbished Grade II listed building
- Outdoor wedding photo ops at Russell Square gardens
Waldorf HiltonAldwych, London, WC2B 4DD 5.0
Marry in a romantic Edwardian ballroom aglow with warm chandelier light and grand piano accompaniment at The Waldorf Hilton.
- Stunning ballroom wedding venue in the heart of the West End
- Located just 5 minutes from Covent Garden Station
- 9 glamorous private function spaces
The Langham London1C Portland Place, London, W1B 1JA 5.0
The Langham London luxury hotel is home to a heritage-listed grand ballroom with stunning Murano glass chandeliers and a lovely courtyard garden.
- Luxury hotel wedding venue with a heritage-listed grand ballroom
- 5-star accommodation for your wedding guests
- Grade II listed Grand Ballroom with stunning Murano glass chandelier
Mandarin Oriental London66 Knightsbridge, London, SW1X 7LA 5.0
With its magnificent ceilings and 24-carat gold gilding, Mandarin Oriental's ballroom will make you feel like royalty on your wedding day.
- Luxurious five-star London hotel wedding venue
- Opulent ballroom with magnificent ceilings and 24-carat gold gilding
- A choice of banqueting rooms for wedding ceremonies
The Royal Horseguards Hotel & One Whitehall Place2 Whitehall Court, London, SW1A 2EJ 5.0
One Whitehall Place weddings at The Royal Horseguards Hotel are luxurious, memorable occasions on the banks of the River Thames.
- Grand historic venue for large or intimate weddings
- Grade II-listed building brimming with elegance and grandeur
- Four licensed ceremony rooms with original details and opulent Victorian features
Andaz London Liverpool Street40 Liverpool Street, London, EC2M 7QN 5.0
Hyatt's Andaz London in Shoreditch is a 5-star luxury hotel with wedding venue spaces that seamlessly blend modern style and heritage character.
- 5-star luxury landmark hotel wedding venue in the heart of Shoreditch
- Grade II ballroom featuring an original stained glass dome
- Modern luxury meets classic Victorian grandeur
Courthouse Hotel Shoreditch335-337 Old Street, London, EC1V 9LL 5.0
Weddings on the open-air sky terrace at Courthouse Hotel Shoreditch promise spectacular London city views that stun during that magical sunset hour.
- Sought-after destination for romantic and glamorous weddings in London
- Expansive open-air sky terrace with spectacular London views
- Located in the artistic epicentre of Central London
Corinthia HotelWhitehall Place, London, SW1A 2BD 5.0
Impeccable style, service, and modern luxury are yours for the day at Corinthia Hotel London, the 5-star wedding venue in the heart of the West End.
- Gorgeous five-star hotel wedding venue with impeccable service
- Plush hotel suites, rooms, and penthouses
- Curated wedding packages with in-house florists and event planning
Sofitel London St James6 Waterloo Place, London, SW1Y 4AN 5.0
Hotel Sofitel London St James weddings reflect a timeless French-British aesthetic, matched beautifully with bespoke menus and impeccable service.
- Five-star luxury hotel with beautiful interiors and exceptional service
- Four licensed areas for wedding and civil ceremonies
- A timeless French-British aesthetic
South Place Hotel3 South Place, London, EC2M 2AF 5.0
You'll love your boutique hotel wedding on the rooftop terrace at South Place Hotel, where city views and stylish spaces set the scene.
- Stylish boutique hotel wedding venue in Finsbury
- Luxurious and modern interior architecture by Conran + Partners
- Stunning rooftop terrace with sweeping views of London
Related popular event spaces
How to Find a London Hotel Wedding Venue that Feels Authentic and Personal
London is home to hundreds of stunning hotel wedding venues: There are modern urban hotels with rooftop venues, or traditional hotel settings with glittering chandeliers and huge ballrooms, just to name a few.
Essentially, it’s all about staying true to your style and making sure the hotel has all the facilities you need to create a flawless wedding day celebration. Luckily, our Venue Specialists know London’s hotel scene inside out, so they can make recommendations that capture the atmosphere you’re hoping to create.
Venue Finder Tip No. 1: Focus on the London Suburbs That Work for Your Vision
- If you’d like a religious ceremony near your hotel reception, some of the most historic churches are in the City of London. Some lucky couples may have the chance to marry in the colossal St Paul’s Cathedral if you have an approved connection. Either way, this heritage landmark is a worthwhile visit for your wedding guests. Other great visitor attractions in the area include Buckingham Palace and The Shard.
- Some couples dream of marrying close to the River Thames, and there are a beautiful array of waterfront hotels in Westminster. The location is perfect for scenic photography with the notable landmarks of Big Ben and the London Eye in the background.
- World-renowned luxury hotels line the prestigious Park Lane in Mayfair, as well as the desirable village locales of Kensington and Chelsea and Marylebone. Famous film stars, musicians and members of the royal family are known to frequent these A-list event spaces. You simply can’t go wrong with a 5-star hotel wedding venue that’s brought to life by leading interior designers and experienced hospitality professionals.
- In East London, there’s a variety of up-and-coming boroughs that boast the latest design-led hotels. For contemporary hotel inspiration, it’s worth checking out the areas of Hackney and Islington.
Venue Finder Tip No. 2: Browse the Luxury Hotel Accommodation Perks
- The great thing about hiring a hotel event space is the convenience of having a London wedding venue with accommodation on-site. Our Venue Specialists may be able to arrange a group discount when you book a room block for your London wedding.
- To make things easier, some luxury hotels provide bespoke wedding websites for couples, making all guest communications readily available to access at any time.
- Your wedding package might even include a complimentary honeymoon suite for the newlyweds, so you’ll have a luxurious room to retreat to after dancing the night away.
- To find out all the perks, discounts and hotel room facilities, you can speak with one of our experienced Venue Finders. We’ll be able to secure a place for your bridal party to get ready and a stylish suite to rest up after an unforgettable day of celebrations.
Venue Finder Tip No. 3: Take London Transportation into Consideration
- Have you thought about the transport options to and from your London luxury hotel wedding venue? Will guests take a tube, train, car, boat or a quintessential Double Decker bus? Have a solid plan of action to ensure everyone can make it on time.
- Parking is relatively limited in central London, so this is a factor to plan around. Some hotels have a parking lot on-site and valet attendants, while others have partnered with local car parks that offer special rates for guests. VenueCrew can help you find a solution.
- What about international guests arriving from abroad? To make their journey as seamless as possible, you could look into sorting group transportation from the airport.
Venue Finder Tip No. 4: What Kind of Catering is on the Cards?
- Luxury hotel wedding venues commonly have an in-house chef with the experience and culinary flair to cater to all kinds of events. Whether you’d like an intimate meal with your closest family or a large cultural wedding with hundreds of guests, they’ll be well equipped to handle any scale of wedding reception.
- The hotel’s in-house catering team may invite you to a private food tasting after you’ve confirmed your wedding booking. A tasting is your chance to go through the menu in detail and discuss all specific dietary requirements with the chef.
- London hotel venues often partner with reputable Asian caterers for Indian weddings and high quality kosher caterers for Jewish weddings, allowing you the most authentic gastronomy that adheres to all religious laws.
- How do you imagine the food service at your wedding? Would you prefer a multi-course plated meal, or roaming canapés and bowl food? It’s essential to get these details down to a tee to help you pick the best London hotel wedding venue for you.
Venue Finder Tip No. 5: Define Your Style
Every London hotel wedding venue has a story of its own. From the moment you walk in, you’ll feel an ambience that could be just right for your wedding day. Our Venue Specialists have spent a lot of time picking out the best hotels in town, so they’ll be able to find you the perfect match.
- You could choose a 5-star hotel wedding venue with a ballroom, flawless service and all the little details that will exceed your expectations. Some of our most popular ballrooms are at The Kimpton Fitzroy, The Waldorf Hilton and The Langham London.
- You could opt for a London luxury hotel wedding venue with an open-air rooftop, such as South Place Hotel or Courthouse Hotel Shoreditch. They are perfect for those enviable summer receptions overlooking the city skyline.
- What about a boutique hotel wedding venue, for an ultra-exclusive atmosphere. L’oscar in Holborn is a go-to for a flamboyant wedding in London’s theatreland.
- There are also some extravagant London hotel wedding venues with royal connections. The Mandarin Oriental hosted Prince William and Kate’s engagement party, and Claridge’s was the setting for Prince Philip and Diana’s wedding reception.
- Private members’ club hotels are another excellent option for chic city weddings. The In & Out and The Ned showcase a perfect mix of historic interiors with modern amenities.
Venue Finder Tip No. 6: Ask an Expert
There are countless websites online with tips and tricks for planning your perfect wedding day, but imagine having a friendly face you can call or email when you need information quickly? That’s what we’re here for — VenueCrew knows how tricky it can be to get hold of a venue when it’s overwhelmed with enquiries. Our expert Venue Specialists will make your wedding venue search process as seamless as possible.
Expert Advice from Our Leading Venue Finders Picking your ideal wedding venue can be a stressful and time-consuming process, particularly when there is so much to compare and contrast before
Are you planning a 30th birthday bash, a leaving do or a graduation celebration? There are so many different types of events and each has a distinctive vibe. But creating
Frequently Asked Questions
There’s a wide range of pricing structures at London hotel wedding venues, but typically they work on a price per head basis, with a minimum guest number or minimum spend requirement. These are known as ‘wedding packages’, which typically start from around £100 per person and can easily increase to £200 per person or more.
London hotel wedding packages might include canapés, a multi-course meal, drinks and often venue hire too. The critical cost factors to consider when selecting a London hotel wedding venue include the day of the week, the season, the location, and the star rating of the hotel.
Some London hotel wedding venues that are popular for cultural weddings might contract out the catering to an external Asian or Kosher caterer if specific cuisine is required. In this case, the wedding prices are handled solely by the caterer, and all contracts are usually issued through them.
We make it easy as 1-2-3. Here’s how it works:
- Reach out to VenueCrew and let us know what style of venue you have in mind
- We’ll fine-tune your London hotel wedding venue selection and send you quotes
- You sign a contract with your dream London hotel wedding venue!
Whether you’re searching for boutique hotel wedding venues, large hotel wedding venues, historic hotel wedding venues or modern hotel wedding venues in London, our Venue Specialists have handpicked the very best of the bunch. We can’t wait to show you.