Let’s face it, we spend a large percentage of our lives in the office, and as pleasant as yours may be; when it comes to celebrating Christmas with your
Popular Hotel Venues London
Out of all the global cities, London has some of the most famous and historic hotels. Hotel event venues offer couples an all-in-one wedding destination where they can exchange their vows, hold a magnificent reception and put up all of their guests in luxury accommodation. Seeing as there are lots of London luxury hotel wedding venues to choose from, our VenueCrew can help you narrow your search to find the one that ticks all of the right boxes – contact our Venue Specialists today .
Weddings on the open-air sky terrace at Courthouse Hotel Shoreditch promise spectacular London city views that stun during that magical sunset hour.
- Sought-after destination for romantic and glamorous weddings in London
- Expansive open-air sky terrace with spectacular London views
- Located in the artistic epicentre of Central London
Marry in quintessential luxury. Featuring five romantic event spaces and an expert team, weddings at The Bentley Hotel London are genuinely magical.
- Luxury hotel wedding venue with five unique event spaces
- Historic grandeur meets modern romance
- Awe-inspiring chandeliers and a grand sweeping staircase
The Royal Lancaster Hotel is a very popular wedding venue for large cultural weddings, as it can host up to 1,500 guests in its beautiful ballroom.
- Newly-refurbished luxury hotel in an unrivalled central London location
- Large ballroom and banquet spaces with a capacity of up to 1500 guests
- Breathtaking views of the London skyline
Marry in a romantic Edwardian ballroom aglow with warm chandelier light and grand piano accompaniment at The Waldorf Hilton.
- Stunning ballroom wedding venue in the heart of the West End
- Located just 5 minutes from Covent Garden Station
- 9 glamorous private function spaces
The Chesterfield Mayfair is a luxury hotel wedding venue in London, with elegantly appointed suites, exquisite British menus, and opulent private rooms.
- Luxurious townhouse hotel brimming with old-world elegance
- Unrivalled location in the heart of London’s exclusive Mayfair
- Impeccable service from the hotel’s experienced events team
Perched beside the River Thames, Bingham Riverhouse is a beautiful waterfront wedding venue in Richmond boasting onsite accommodation, delicious menus, and a charming English garden for outdoor ceremonies.
- Idyllic waterfront location overlooking the River Thames
- Spacious and versatile Garden Rooms with adjoining canopied terrace
- Exclusive hire of the house and garden for weddings
Nestled amid the picturesque Kent countryside, Cave Hotels is a luxury wedding venue near London with stunning guest suites and mouthwatering menus.
- Picturesque, tranquil location in the Kent countryside
- Stunning event spaces, including a wedding marquee and stylish restaurant
- 41 luxurious guest rooms and suites for relaxing overnight stays
Hotel Cafe Royal in the heart of London’s West End is a glamorous and historic hotel that offers a stunning selection of spaces for stately, intimate or extravagant wedding celebrations.
- Exclusive wedding venue in the heart of London
- Glamorous and historic hotel offering a selection of stunning event spaces
- Grand Pompadour Ballroom with views of Regent Street
De Vere Wokefield Estate is a stunning, luxurious wedding venue nestled within 250 acres of Berkshire parkland. Two beautiful buildings + outdoor options lets you have your pick of places to say, 'I do'.
- Luxurious country estate wedding venue nestled within 250 acres of Berkshire parkland
- Immaculate neoclassical façade and opulent interiors
- A choice of suites that cater to large and intimate ceremonies and receptions
Hyatt's Andaz London in Shoreditch is a 5-star luxury hotel with wedding venue spaces that seamlessly blend modern style and heritage character.
- 5-star luxury landmark hotel wedding venue in the heart of Shoreditch
- Grade II ballroom featuring an original stained glass dome
- Modern luxury meets classic Victorian grandeur
Related popular event spaces
How to Find a London Hotel Wedding Venue that Feels Authentic and Personal
London is home to hundreds of stunning hotel wedding venues: There are modern urban hotels with rooftop venues, or traditional hotel settings with glittering chandeliers and huge ballrooms, just to name a few.
Essentially, it’s all about staying true to your style and making sure the hotel has all the facilities you need to create a flawless wedding day celebration. Luckily, our Venue Specialists know London’s hotel scene inside out, so they can make recommendations that capture the atmosphere you’re hoping to create.
Venue Finder Tip No. 1: Focus on the London Suburbs That Work for Your Vision
- If you’d like a religious ceremony near your hotel reception, some of the most historic churches are in the City of London. Some lucky couples may have the chance to marry in the colossal St Paul’s Cathedral if you have an approved connection. Either way, this heritage landmark is a worthwhile visit for your wedding guests. Other great visitor attractions in the area include Buckingham Palace and The Shard.
- Some couples dream of marrying close to the River Thames, and there are a beautiful array of waterfront hotels in Westminster. The location is perfect for scenic photography with the notable landmarks of Big Ben and the London Eye in the background.
- World-renowned luxury hotels line the prestigious Park Lane in Mayfair, as well as the desirable village locales of Kensington and Chelsea and Marylebone. Famous film stars, musicians and members of the royal family are known to frequent these A-list event spaces. You simply can’t go wrong with a 5-star hotel wedding venue that’s brought to life by leading interior designers and experienced hospitality professionals.
- In East London, there’s a variety of up-and-coming boroughs that boast the latest design-led hotels. For contemporary hotel inspiration, it’s worth checking out the areas of Hackney and Islington.
Venue Finder Tip No. 2: Browse the Luxury Hotel Accommodation Perks
- The great thing about hiring a hotel event space is the convenience of having a London wedding venue with accommodation on-site. Our Venue Specialists may be able to arrange a group discount when you book a room block for your London wedding.
- To make things easier, some luxury hotels provide bespoke wedding websites for couples, making all guest communications readily available to access at any time.
- Your wedding package might even include a complimentary honeymoon suite for the newlyweds, so you’ll have a luxurious room to retreat to after dancing the night away.
- To find out all the perks, discounts and hotel room facilities, you can speak with one of our experienced Venue Finders. We’ll be able to secure a place for your bridal party to get ready and a stylish suite to rest up after an unforgettable day of celebrations.
Venue Finder Tip No. 3: Take London Transportation into Consideration
- Have you thought about the transport options to and from your London luxury hotel wedding venue? Will guests take a tube, train, car, boat or a quintessential Double Decker bus? Have a solid plan of action to ensure everyone can make it on time.
- Parking is relatively limited in central London, so this is a factor to plan around. Some hotels have a parking lot on-site and valet attendants, while others have partnered with local car parks that offer special rates for guests. VenueCrew can help you find a solution.
- What about international guests arriving from abroad? To make their journey as seamless as possible, you could look into sorting group transportation from the airport.
Venue Finder Tip No. 4: What Kind of Catering is on the Cards?
- Luxury hotel wedding venues commonly have an in-house chef with the experience and culinary flair to cater to all kinds of events. Whether you’d like an intimate meal with your closest family or a large cultural wedding with hundreds of guests, they’ll be well equipped to handle any scale of wedding reception.
- The hotel’s in-house catering team may invite you to a private food tasting after you’ve confirmed your wedding booking. A tasting is your chance to go through the menu in detail and discuss all specific dietary requirements with the chef.
- London hotel venues often partner with reputable Asian caterers for Indian weddings and high quality kosher caterers for Jewish weddings, allowing you the most authentic gastronomy that adheres to all religious laws.
- How do you imagine the food service at your wedding? Would you prefer a multi-course plated meal, or roaming canapés and bowl food? It’s essential to get these details down to a tee to help you pick the best London hotel wedding venue for you.
Venue Finder Tip No. 5: Define Your Style
Every London hotel wedding venue has a story of its own. From the moment you walk in, you’ll feel an ambience that could be just right for your wedding day. Our Venue Specialists have spent a lot of time picking out the best hotels in town, so they’ll be able to find you the perfect match.
- You could choose a 5-star hotel wedding venue with a ballroom, flawless service and all the little details that will exceed your expectations. Some of our most popular ballrooms are at The Kimpton Fitzroy, The Waldorf Hilton and The Langham London.
- You could opt for a London luxury hotel wedding venue with an open-air rooftop, such as South Place Hotel or Courthouse Hotel Shoreditch. They are perfect for those enviable summer receptions overlooking the city skyline.
- What about a boutique hotel wedding venue, for an ultra-exclusive atmosphere. L’oscar in Holborn is a go-to for a flamboyant wedding in London’s theatreland.
- There are also some extravagant London hotel wedding venues with royal connections. The Mandarin Oriental hosted Prince William and Kate’s engagement party, and Claridge’s was the setting for Prince Philip and Diana’s wedding reception.
- Private members’ club hotels are another excellent option for chic city weddings. The In & Out and The Ned showcase a perfect mix of historic interiors with modern amenities.
Venue Finder Tip No. 6: Ask an Expert
There are countless websites online with tips and tricks for planning your perfect wedding day, but imagine having a friendly face you can call or email when you need information quickly? That’s what we’re here for — VenueCrew knows how tricky it can be to get hold of a venue when it’s overwhelmed with enquiries. Our expert Venue Specialists will make your wedding venue search process as seamless as possible.
If you’re looking for a unique wedding venue that will take your guests’ breath away, you can’t go past these 7 stunning Brisbane countryside wedding venues. These country wedding venues
The city of Sydney is an exciting and unique location, complete with unmistakable landmarks like the Opera House and even world-famous coastal areas like Bondi Beach. Hidden beneath these
Frequently Asked Questions
There’s a wide range of pricing structures at London hotel wedding venues, but typically they work on a price per head basis, with a minimum guest number or minimum spend requirement. These are known as ‘wedding packages’, which typically start from around £100 per person and can easily increase to £200 per person or more.
London hotel wedding packages might include canapés, a multi-course meal, drinks and often venue hire too. The critical cost factors to consider when selecting a London hotel wedding venue include the day of the week, the season, the location, and the star rating of the hotel.
Some London hotel wedding venues that are popular for cultural weddings might contract out the catering to an external Asian or Kosher caterer if specific cuisine is required. In this case, the wedding prices are handled solely by the caterer, and all contracts are usually issued through them.
We make it easy as 1-2-3. Here’s how it works:
- Reach out to VenueCrew and let us know what style of venue you have in mind
- We’ll fine-tune your London hotel wedding venue selection and send you quotes
- You sign a contract with your dream London hotel wedding venue!
Whether you’re searching for boutique hotel wedding venues, large hotel wedding venues, historic hotel wedding venues or modern hotel wedding venues in London, our Venue Specialists have handpicked the very best of the bunch. We can’t wait to show you.