Explore Venue Crew’s Castle / Palace Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Popular Castle / Palace Venues
Banqueting House LondonWhitehall, London, SW1A 2ER 5.0
Celebrate like royalty on your wedding day at Banqueting House London, where spectacular architecture meets with 17th-century ceiling frescoes.
- Truly spectacular venue in London with capacity for 500 guests
- Licensed for civil ceremonies in the stunning Main Hall and Undercroft
- Afternoon and evening hire available
Fulham PalaceBishop's Avenue, London, SW6 6EA 5.0
A unique wedding venue dating to the 13th century, Fulham Palace is a luxurious and tranquil space with indoor and outdoor spaces making this riverside venue a stunning spot to celebrate your vows.
- Unique riverside London wedding venue dating to the 13th century
- Historic building with striking architecture
- Choose from indoor and outdoor event spaces
Garden Museum5 Lambeth Palace Road, London, SE1 7LB 5.0
On the River Thames, the Garden Museum combines a spectacular garden setting with a historic medieval nave.
- Located on the banks of the River Thames
- Gorgeous, dramatic medieval nave setting & famous gardens
- In-house team of dedicated event planners
Strawberry Hill House268 Waldegrave Road, London, TW1 4ST 5.0
A stunning 18th century gothic castle with manicured gardens in Twickenham, Strawberry Hill House is the perfect place for a fairytale wedding.
- Strawberry Hill House is available for exclusive hire
- An 18th century gothic castle
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
Tower of LondonLondon, EC3N 4AB 5.0
The Tower of London is a world-class historic wedding venue offering a variety of medieval wedding spaces and unique experiences in central London.
- Awe-inspiring events and weddings at a Unesco world heritage site
- A variety of spectacular event spaces to choose from
- Unrivalled outlooks over the River Thames and Tower Bridge
Victoria and Albert MuseumCromwell Road, London, SW7 2RL 5.0
Celebrate your wedding reception in one of South Kensington's most beautiful venues - Victoria and Albert Museum - with its stunning architecture, luxurious decor, and famous works of art and design.
- Iconic London museum wedding venue in South Kensington
- Stunning architecture, luxurious décor, and famous works of art and design
- Beautiful Grade I listed Victorian building with an array of event spaces
Queen’s House GreenwichGreater, London, SE10 9NF 5.0
You can marry in a former royal residence surrounded by art at Queen's House in Greenwich Park, a beautiful private estate with a museum-like setting.
- Former royal residence in London's Greenwich Park
- Award-winning event spaces and lush outdoor areas
- Unparalleled views of the River Thames and Canary Wharf
Addington PalaceGravel Hill, London, CR0 5BB 5.0
Elegant country weddings take place at Addington Palace, a magnificent 18th-century mansion in the historic county of Surrey.
- Exquisite venue nestled amid 163 acres of Surrey's finest countryside
- Stunning Grade II-listed Palladian mansion
- Exclusive venue hire for weddings offering total privacy and seclusion