Of the many exciting attractions the UK’s capital boasts, London’s extraordinary array of eye-catching architecture and historic buildings is second to none. You’ll find everything from state-of-the-art venues right
Explore Venue Crew’s Castle / Palace Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Popular Castle / Palace Venues
Banqueting House LondonWhitehall, London, SW1A 2ER 5.0
Celebrate like royalty on your wedding day at Banqueting House London, where spectacular architecture meets with 17th-century ceiling frescoes.
- Truly spectacular venue in London with capacity for 500 guests
- Licensed for civil ceremonies in the stunning Main Hall and Undercroft
- Afternoon and evening hire available
Queen’s House GreenwichGreater, London, SE10 9NF 5.0
You can marry in a former royal residence surrounded by art at Queen's House in Greenwich Park, a beautiful private estate with a museum-like setting.
- Former royal residence in London's Greenwich Park
- Award-winning event spaces and lush outdoor areas
- Unparalleled views of the River Thames and Canary Wharf
Victoria and Albert MuseumCromwell Road, London, SW7 2RL 5.0
Celebrate your wedding reception in one of South Kensington's most beautiful venues - Victoria and Albert Museum - with its stunning architecture, luxurious decor, and famous works of art and design.
- Iconic London museum wedding venue in South Kensington
- Stunning architecture, luxurious décor, and famous works of art and design
- Beautiful Grade I listed Victorian building with an array of event spaces
Cowdray HouseLondon, GU29 0AY 5.0
Cowdray House is an exclusive luxury wedding venue in West Sussex, nestled amidst 110 acres of picturesque private gardens and sprawling Capability Brown-designed parkland.
- Exclusive use of the house and 110 acres of picturesque gardens and parkland
- Opulent reception rooms for weddings and private events
- Exceptional service from a dedicated team of staff
Fulham PalaceBishop's Avenue, London, SW6 6EA 5.0
A unique wedding venue dating to the 13th century, Fulham Palace is a luxurious and tranquil space with indoor and outdoor spaces making this riverside venue a stunning spot to celebrate your vows.
- Unique riverside London wedding venue dating to the 13th century
- Historic building with striking architecture
- Choose from indoor and outdoor event spaces
Blenheim PalaceLondon, OX20 1PP 5.0
Nestled amid 2,000 acres of picturesque parklands and formal gardens, the historic Blenheim Palace offers a spectacular setting for luxury weddings in Oxfordshire.
- Magnificent 18th-century baroque palace in the Oxfordshire countryside
- Six spectacular wedding spaces, ranging from intimate to grand
- Picturesque setting amidst 2,000 acres of lush parklands and formal gardens
Lincoln’s InnLondon, WC2A 3SW 5.0
Lincoln's Inn is a prestigious wedding venue in Central London, brimming with elegant grandeur and steeped in rich history.
- Spectacular event spaces steeped in history
- Prime Central London location near Chancery Lane tube station
- Dedicated events team to assist with planning
Tower of LondonLondon, EC3N 4AB 5.0
The Tower of London is a world-class historic wedding venue offering a variety of medieval wedding spaces and unique experiences in central London.
- Awe-inspiring events and weddings at a Unesco world heritage site
- A variety of spectacular event spaces to choose from
- Unrivalled outlooks over the River Thames and Tower Bridge
Kirtlington ParkLondon, OX5 3JN 5.0
Elegant country weddings find their home at Kirtlington Park — a magnificent Grade I listed country house wedding venue in Oxfordshire.
- Grade I listed English country home nestled amid glorious parklands
- Picturesque location in the heart of the Oxfordshire countryside
- Elegant, historic staterooms for weddings and private events
Find Wedding Event Venues by Event Type
To make your next corporate event one to remember, consider a few of these unusual corporate event venues in Melbourne. From a converted warehouse to a hidden rooftop bar,
Looking for a cool corporate event space in Sydney? Check those top 11 venues for buzzworthy corporate functions. Corporate events certainly offer many perks, from ample networking opportunities to