Explore Castle / Palace Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Cowdray House is an exclusive luxury wedding venue in West Sussex, nestled amidst 110 acres of picturesque private gardens and sprawling Capability Brown-designed parkland.
- Exclusive use of the house and 110 acres of picturesque gardens and parkland
- Opulent reception rooms for weddings and private events
- Exceptional service from a dedicated team of staff
- 22 luxuriously appointed double en-suite bedrooms for indulgent overnight stays
Elegant country weddings take place at Addington Palace, a magnificent 18th-century mansion in the historic county of Surrey.
- Exquisite venue nestled amid 163 acres of Surrey's finest countryside
- Stunning Grade II-listed Palladian mansion
- Exclusive venue hire for weddings offering total privacy and seclusion
- Licenced for civil ceremonies in the Great Hall
Tower of London
The Tower of London is a world-class historic wedding venue offering a variety of medieval wedding spaces and unique experiences in central London.
- Awe-inspiring events and weddings at a Unesco world heritage site
- A variety of spectacular event spaces to choose from
- Unrivalled outlooks over the River Thames and Tower Bridge
- Experienced event coordinators who can bring your vision to life
Hampton Court Palace
Celebrate your wedding day in one of the most majestic venues in England. In a stunning location on the bank of the River Thames, Hampton Court Palace will make you feel like royalty for the day.
Elegant country weddings find their home at Kirtlington Park — a magnificent Grade I listed country house wedding venue in Oxfordshire.
- Grade I listed English country home nestled amid glorious parklands
- Picturesque location in the heart of the Oxfordshire countryside
- Elegant, historic staterooms for weddings and private events
- Hand-picked portfolio of exceptional caterers, florists and photographers
Nestled amid 2,000 acres of picturesque parklands and formal gardens, the historic Blenheim Palace offers a spectacular setting for luxury weddings in Oxfordshire.
- Magnificent 18th-century baroque palace in the Oxfordshire countryside
- Six spectacular wedding spaces, ranging from intimate to grand
- Picturesque setting amidst 2,000 acres of lush parklands and formal gardens
- Experienced events team to assist with planning
Banqueting House London
Celebrate like royalty on your wedding day at Banqueting House London, where spectacular architecture meets with 17th-century ceiling frescoes.
- Truly spectacular venue in London with capacity for 500 guests
- Licensed for civil ceremonies in the stunning Main Hall and Undercroft
- Afternoon and evening hire available
- Magnificent ceiling paintings by Sir Peter Paul Rubens
The residence of the British Royals past and present – Kensington Palace London is a timeless and grand wedding venue surrounded by lush and leafy lawns.
- Luxurious and unique wedding venue steeped in history
- Licensed for wedding ceremonies and receptions
- Elegant Baroque-style architecture
- Limited booking options for exclusivity
On the River Thames, the Garden Museum combines a spectacular garden setting with a historic medieval nave.
- Located on the banks of the River Thames
- Gorgeous, dramatic medieval nave setting & famous gardens
- In-house team of dedicated event planners
- Choose from a range of exceptional caterers
A unique wedding venue dating to the 13th century, Fulham Palace is a luxurious and tranquil space with indoor and outdoor spaces making this riverside venue a stunning spot to celebrate your vows.
- Unique riverside London wedding venue dating to the 13th century
- Historic building with striking architecture
- Choose from indoor and outdoor event spaces
- Catering from Michelin-trained chefs