Explore Venue Crew’s Restaurant Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Popular Restaurant Venues
The Langham London1C Portland Place, London, W1B 1JA 5.0
The Langham London luxury hotel is home to a heritage-listed grand ballroom with stunning Murano glass chandeliers and a lovely courtyard garden.
- Luxury hotel wedding venue with a heritage-listed grand ballroom
- 5-star accommodation for your wedding guests
- Grade II listed Grand Ballroom with stunning Murano glass chandelier
St Bart’s Brewery66 West Smithfield, London, EC1A 9DY 5.0
Located in the heart of London, St Bart's Brewery is an all-day pub that doubles as a wedding reception venue with urban charm and industrial style.
- Unique London wedding reception venue with urban charm and industrial style
- Indoor and outdoor event spaces to choose from
- Located in the heart of the city overlooking St Paul’s Cathedral
Upper House Islington181 Upper Street, London, N1 1RQ 5.0
Upper House Islington is an affordable and alternative wedding venue with a great range of wedding spaces. It has a licence for ceremonies too.
- Historic townhouse wedding venue brimming with Victorian charm
- A quirky London wedding venue with a distinctive charm
- Four unique event spaces available for private hire
The Fable by Drake and Morgan52 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2FD 5.0
The Fable Drake & Morgan is a restaurant wedding venue in London with fairytale-inspired decor that makes for an imaginative and romantic space to celebrate.
- Creative, whimsical wedding venue in central London
- Three levels of versatile and contemporary event spaces
- Experienced and creative events team
SUSHISAMBA London Heron TowerLondon, EC2N 4AY 5.0
Host your wedding reception in one the City’s most unique venues: SUSHISAMBA London Heron Tower, where style, creativity, glamour, inventive cuisine and some of the best views in London reign.
- Unique wedding venue on the 38th and 39th floor of London Heron Tower
- Boasting some of the best views in the City
- Striking contemporary interiors with stylish décor
The Anthologist by Drake and Morgan58 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7BB 5.0
The Anthologist by Drake and Morgan is the perfect venue for modern urban weddings brimming with character, right in the heart of the city of London.
- Perfect venue for modern urban weddings with character
- Variety of flexible spaces with eclectic and stylish décor
- Experienced and dedicated event planners
Tanner Warehouse Bermondsey29 Tanner Street, London, SE1 3LL 5.0
Housed in a converted factory, Tanner Warehouse Bermondsey is a unique, stylish and fun wedding venue with a large private courtyard.
- Unique warehouse venue
- Private courtyard breakout space
- Attached to acclaimed Tanner & Co restaurant
The Lanesborough LondonLondon, SW1X 7TA 5.0
Experience traditional English elegance and luxury at The Lanesborough, a striking 5-star wedding venue overlooking Hyde Park.
- Grand Regency-style venue with opulent interiors
- Seven private rooms for elegant weddings
- Stunning in-house spa for pre-wedding treatments
Sofitel London St James6 Waterloo Place, London, SW1Y 4AN 5.0
Hotel Sofitel London St James weddings reflect a timeless French-British aesthetic, matched beautifully with bespoke menus and impeccable service.
- Five-star luxury hotel with beautiful interiors and exceptional service
- Four licensed areas for wedding and civil ceremonies
- A timeless French-British aesthetic
Find Wedding Event Venues by Event Type
Expert Advice from Our Leading Venue Finders Picking your ideal wedding venue can be a stressful and time-consuming process, particularly when there is so much to compare and contrast before