Explore Venue Crew’s Restaurant Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Popular Restaurant Venues
Balfour St Barts66 West Smithfield, London, EC1A 9DY 5.0
Located in the heart of London, Balfour St Barts is an all-day pub that doubles as a wedding reception venue with urban charm and industrial style.
- Unique London wedding reception venue with urban charm and industrial style
- Indoor and outdoor event spaces to choose from
- Located in the heart of the city overlooking St Paul’s Cathedral
Century Club London61-63 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, W1D 6LQ 5.0
Whether sipping cocktails on the urban rooftop terrace or dining in the NY-style brasserie, your wedding guests will love the vibe at Century Club.
- Exclusive private members club for civil ceremonies and chic wedding receptions
- Four floors of event spaces, including a large rooftop terrace
- Exquisite interior and decor including exposed brickwork and floor-to-ceiling windows
Duck & Waffle110 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 4AY 5.0
Perched on the 40th floor of 110 Bishopsgate in London – Duck & Waffle offers couples a luxurious wedding ambience complete with unparalleled hospitality and spectacular city views.
- Luxurious wedding venue on the 40th floor of 110 Bishopsgate in London
- Breathtaking views and incomparable hospitality
- Naturally-lit venue with chic interior design
Humble Grape Canary Wharf18-20 Mackenzie Walk, London, E14 4PH 5.0
If food & wine are your top wedding priorities, Canary Wharf is your venue. This lively wine bar offers 400+ wines and has a terrace on the Thames.
- A modern, elegant wine bar and restaurant
- Stunning waterfront location on the Thames at Canary Wharf
- Exceptional modern British food menus
Humble Grape Fleet Street1 Saint Bride's Passage, London, EC4Y 8EJ 5.0
Located in the vaults beneath the 17th-century St Bride’s Church, Fleet Street is a stunning wine cellar wedding venue with inner-city romantic style.
- Stunning wine cellar wedding venue with a romantic inner-city style
- Located in the original vaults of London's St Bride’s Church
- Bespoke menus featuring modern British dishes with European influences
Marsha London56 Upper Ground, London, SE1 9PP 5.0
Marsha offers couples a unique wedding experience complete with chic indoor and outdoor spaces, floor-to-ceiling glass, and stunning river views.
- Optimal location just ten minutes from central London
- Stunning indoor and outdoor spaces
- Spectacular riverside views
Sofitel London St James6 Waterloo Place, London, SW1Y 4AN 5.0
Hotel Sofitel London St James weddings reflect a timeless French-British aesthetic, matched beautifully with bespoke menus and impeccable service.
- Five-star luxury hotel with beautiful interiors and exceptional service
- Four licensed areas for wedding and civil ceremonies
- A timeless French-British aesthetic
South Place Hotel3 South Place, London, EC2M 2AF 5.0
You'll love your boutique hotel wedding on the rooftop terrace at South Place Hotel, where city views and stylish spaces set the scene.
- Stylish boutique hotel wedding venue in Finsbury
- Luxurious and modern interior architecture by Conran + Partners
- Stunning rooftop terrace with sweeping views of London
The Anthologist by Drake and Morgan58 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7BB 5.0
The Anthologist by Drake and Morgan is the perfect venue for modern urban weddings brimming with character, right in the heart of the city of London.
- Perfect venue for modern urban weddings with character
- Variety of flexible spaces with eclectic and stylish décor
- Experienced and dedicated event planners
Find Wedding Event Venues by Event Type
Found the perfect location for your Australian outdoor wedding? If not, get in touch today. Our amazing Venue Specialists will match you with a list of the best outdoor wedding