Explore Venue Crew’s African Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Popular African Venues
The Langham London1C Portland Place, London, W1B 1JA 5.0
The Langham London luxury hotel is home to a heritage-listed grand ballroom with stunning Murano glass chandeliers and a lovely courtyard garden.
- Luxury hotel wedding venue with a heritage-listed grand ballroom
- 5-star accommodation for your wedding guests
- Grade II listed Grand Ballroom with stunning Murano glass chandelier
Mandarin Oriental London66 Knightsbridge, London, SW1X 7LA 5.0
With its magnificent ceilings and 24-carat gold gilding, Mandarin Oriental's ballroom will make you feel like royalty on your wedding day.
- Luxurious five-star London hotel wedding venue
- Opulent ballroom with magnificent ceilings and 24-carat gold gilding
- A choice of banqueting rooms for wedding ceremonies
The Dorchester53 Park Lane, London, W1K 1QA 5.0
Following in the footsteps of the Royal family, your ballroom wedding at The Dorchester hotel will showcase unsurpassed luxury and 5-star hospitality.
- Iconic 5-star hotel wedding venue brimming with timeless elegance
- An array of charming event suites for ceremonies and receptions
- Unrivalled Mayfair location next to Hyde Park
The Landmark Hotel London222 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 6JQ 5.0
A palm-tree-lined atrium and grand ballrooms with crystal chandeliers set an opulent atmosphere for your luxury hotel wedding at The Landmark.
- Grand, historic wedding venue in Central London
- Six exclusive wedding spaces throughout the hotel
- A palm-tree-lined atrium and grand ballrooms with crystal chandeliers
Royal Horticultural HallsElverton Street, London, SW1P 2PB 5.0
Looking for an industrial open-plan wedding venue? Lindley Hall is an Edwardian delight with vaulted glass ceilings and plentiful natural light.
- Historic wedding venue located in the heart of Westminster
- Edwardian architecture, original features, and dramatic vaulted glass ceilings
- Two large halls available for exclusive hire
Old Billingsgate London16 Lower Thames Street, London, EC3R 6DX 5.0
Old Billingsgate's exceptional wedding venues include an arch-ceilinged vault, a grand hall, and an alfresco terrace — all gorgeous backdrops.
- Victorian Grade II listed building with three unique event spaces
- Central London city location on the River Thames
- Industrial architecture and design with exposed brickwork and arching beams
National Maritime MuseumPark Row, London, SE10 9NF 5.0
Set in Greenwich Park by the River Thames, The National Maritime Museum mixes heritage & modern architecture to create a timeless wedding setting.
- Unique museum wedding venue home to over 500,000 maritime artefacts
- Beautiful views of the River Thames and Greenwich Park
- Alfresco receptions beneath the colonnades in summer
Plaisterers’ Hall1 London Wall, London, EC2Y 5JU 5.0
If you’re dreaming of waltzing with your beloved beneath glittering neoclassical chandeliers, Plaisterers’ Hall is the perfect wedding venue for you.
- Sophisticated London wedding venue with neoclassical finishes
- Host your ceremony and reception in any of the stunning rooms
- Beautiful interiors including breathtaking chandeliers and floor-to-ceiling windows
One Marylebone1 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 4AQ 5.0
Set moments from Regent’s Park, One Marylebone is a beautiful former church with three flexible wedding spaces and photo opportunities at every turn.
- Beautiful former church with three flexible wedding spaces
- Blank canvas venue to suit any wedding theme
- Charming outdoor courtyard adjoining the venue
The Royal Horseguards Hotel & One Whitehall Place2 Whitehall Court, London, SW1A 2EJ 5.0
One Whitehall Place weddings at The Royal Horseguards Hotel are luxurious, memorable occasions on the banks of the River Thames.
- Grand historic venue for large or intimate weddings
- Grade II-listed building brimming with elegance and grandeur
- Four licensed ceremony rooms with original details and opulent Victorian features
Find Wedding Event Venues by Event Type
Expert Advice from Our Leading Venue Finders Picking your ideal wedding venue can be a stressful and time-consuming process, particularly when there is so much to compare and contrast before