Explore Venue Crew’s Unique Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Popular Unique Venues
Century Club London61-63 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, W1D 6LQ 5.0
Whether sipping cocktails on the urban rooftop terrace or dining in the NY-style brasserie, your wedding guests will love the vibe at Century Club.
- Exclusive private members club for civil ceremonies and chic wedding receptions
- Four floors of event spaces, including a large rooftop terrace
- Exquisite interior and decor including exposed brickwork and floor-to-ceiling windows
Courthouse Hotel Shoreditch335-337 Old Street, London, EC1V 9LL 5.0
Weddings on the open-air sky terrace at Courthouse Hotel Shoreditch promise spectacular London city views that stun during that magical sunset hour.
- Sought-after destination for romantic and glamorous weddings in London
- Expansive open-air sky terrace with spectacular London views
- Located in the artistic epicentre of Central London
Duck & Waffle110 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 4AY 5.0
Perched on the 40th floor of 110 Bishopsgate in London – Duck & Waffle offers couples a luxurious wedding ambience complete with unparalleled hospitality and spectacular city views.
- Luxurious wedding venue on the 40th floor of 110 Bishopsgate in London
- Breathtaking views and incomparable hospitality
- Naturally-lit venue with chic interior design
Home House20 Portman Square, London, W1H 6LW 5.0
Home House offers a spectacular setting for glamorous weddings in the heart of London’s Marylebone, with mouthwatering menus and luxurious accommodation.
- Magnificent event spaces spread across three exquisite Georgian townhouses
- Unrivalled location in the heart of London’s Marylebone
- Impeccable service from the dedicated in-house events team
One Marylebone1 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 4AQ 5.0
Set moments from Regent’s Park, One Marylebone is a beautiful former church with three flexible wedding spaces and photo opportunities at every turn.
- Beautiful former church with three flexible wedding spaces
- Blank canvas venue to suit any wedding theme
- Charming outdoor courtyard adjoining the venue
Ironmongers’ HallOff Aldersgate Street, London, EC2Y 8AA 5.0
Ironmongers' Hall is a central London traditional wedding venue with a difference. Expect striking architecture, decor, and a sense of grandeur for your big day.
- Grand Tudor hall with striking architecture and ornate décor
- Four stunning event spaces to choose from
- Bespoke menu creation available
L’oscar Hotel London2-6 Southampton Row, London, WC1B 4AA 5.0
From the rich velvet lounges to the colourful, vibrant event spaces, weddings at L'oscar boutique hotel are brimming with atmosphere.
- Stunning former Baroque-style church in central London
- Luxury five-star boutique hotel wedding venue in London’s Holborn
- Opulent décor including jewel tones, rich velvet, and extravagant chandeliers
Marsha London56 Upper Ground, London, SE1 9PP 5.0
Marsha offers couples a unique wedding experience complete with chic indoor and outdoor spaces, floor-to-ceiling glass, and stunning river views.
- Optimal location just ten minutes from central London
- Stunning indoor and outdoor spaces
- Spectacular riverside views
Humble Grape Canary Wharf18-20 Mackenzie Walk, London, E14 4PH 5.0
If food & wine are your top wedding priorities, Canary Wharf is your venue. This lively wine bar offers 400+ wines and has a terrace on the Thames.
- A modern, elegant wine bar and restaurant
- Stunning waterfront location on the Thames at Canary Wharf
- Exceptional modern British food menus
116 Pall Mall116 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5ED 5.0
116 Pall Mall weddings are formal, timeless occasions, whether celebrated on a terrace overlooking gardens or beneath a 15-foot Regency chandelier.
- One of London’s most prestigious locations for wedding ceremonies and receptions
- Renowned for its opulent decor, period charm and first-class service
- Georgian venue dating back to the early 1820s with unique period features