Explore Venue Crew’s Unique Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Popular Unique Venues
The Langham London1C Portland Place, London, W1B 1JA 5.0
The Langham London luxury hotel is home to a heritage-listed grand ballroom with stunning Murano glass chandeliers and a lovely courtyard garden.
- Luxury hotel wedding venue with a heritage-listed grand ballroom
- 5-star accommodation for your wedding guests
- Grade II listed Grand Ballroom with stunning Murano glass chandelier
The In & Out Naval and Military ClubSaint James's Square, London, SW1Y 4JU 5.0
Incredible catering is matched with a classic English setting, cosy fireplaces and a grand staircase at The In & Out on St James's Square.
- An exclusive, distinguished wedding venue nestled in the heart of London
- Indoor and alfresco reception venue options
- A classic English setting with cosy fireplaces and a grand staircase
East Wintergarden43 Bank Street, London, E14 5NX 5.0
East Wintergarden in Canary Wharf London is an exquisite wedding venue courtesy a show-stopping ambience, spectacular architecture and a specialist events team.
- Architecturally-designed venue with striking glass façade dome
- Three distinctive event spaces with varying capacities
- Spectacular views of London’s skyline and River Thames
Brunswick House30 Wandsworth Road, London, SW8 2LG 5.0
Discover exquisite catering, antique-filled interiors, and historic charm at Brunswick House, the Georgian mansion wedding venue in Vauxhall.
- Chandelier shop meets antiques curio meets wedding venue
- Exclusive venue hire available
- Celebrate beneath glittering chandeliers and storied decor
Humble Grape Fleet Street1 Saint Bride's Passage, London, EC4Y 8EJ 5.0
Located in the vaults beneath the 17th-century St Bride’s Church, Fleet Street is a stunning wine cellar wedding venue with inner-city romantic style.
- Stunning wine cellar wedding venue with a romantic inner-city style
- Located in the original vaults of London's St Bride’s Church
- Bespoke menus featuring modern British dishes with European influences
Century Club London61-63 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, W1D 6LQ 5.0
Whether sipping cocktails on the urban rooftop terrace or dining in the NY-style brasserie, your wedding guests will love the vibe at Century Club.
- Exclusive private members club for civil ceremonies and chic wedding receptions
- Four floors of event spaces, including a large rooftop terrace
- Exquisite interior and decor including exposed brickwork and floor-to-ceiling windows
Victoria and Albert MuseumCromwell Road, London, SW7 2RL 5.0
Celebrate your wedding reception in one of South Kensington's most beautiful venues - Victoria and Albert Museum - with its stunning architecture, luxurious decor, and famous works of art and design.
- Iconic London museum wedding venue in South Kensington
- Stunning architecture, luxurious décor, and famous works of art and design
- Beautiful Grade I listed Victorian building with an array of event spaces
No.11 Cavendish Square11 Cavendish Square, London, W1G 0AN 5.0
Timeless No. 11 Cavendish Square weddings take place across a glass-roof orangery, garden courtyard and the intimate rooms of the Georgian townhouse.
- Beautiful Grade II listed Georgian townhouse
- A choice of twenty versatile event spaces spread across four floors
- Unique glass-ceiling orangery and garden courtyard providing an oasis in the city
St Bart’s Brewery66 West Smithfield, London, EC1A 9DY 5.0
Located in the heart of London, St Bart's Brewery is an all-day pub that doubles as a wedding reception venue with urban charm and industrial style.
- Unique London wedding reception venue with urban charm and industrial style
- Indoor and outdoor event spaces to choose from
- Located in the heart of the city overlooking St Paul’s Cathedral
Ironmongers’ HallOff Aldersgate Street, London, EC2Y 8AA 5.0
Ironmongers' Hall is a central London traditional wedding venue with a difference. Expect striking architecture, decor, and a sense of grandeur for your big day.
- Grand Tudor hall with striking architecture and ornate décor
- Four stunning event spaces to choose from
- Bespoke menu creation available
Find Wedding Event Venues by Event Type
Expert Advice from Our Leading Venue Finders Picking your ideal wedding venue can be a stressful and time-consuming process, particularly when there is so much to compare and contrast before