Explore Venue Crew’s Reception Centre Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Popular Reception Centre Venues
De Vere Wokefield EstateGoodboy's Lane, London, RG7 3AE 5.0
De Vere Wokefield Estate is a stunning, luxurious wedding venue nestled within 250 acres of Berkshire parkland. Two beautiful buildings + outdoor options lets you have your pick of places to say, 'I do'.
- Luxurious country estate wedding venue nestled within 250 acres of Berkshire parkland
- Immaculate neoclassical façade and opulent interiors
- A choice of suites that cater to large and intimate ceremonies and receptions
Queen’s House GreenwichGreater, London, SE10 9NF 5.0
You can marry in a former royal residence surrounded by art at Queen's House in Greenwich Park, a beautiful private estate with a museum-like setting.
- Former royal residence in London's Greenwich Park
- Award-winning event spaces and lush outdoor areas
- Unparalleled views of the River Thames and Canary Wharf
10-11 Carlton House Terrace10-11 Carlton House Terrace, London, SW1Y 5AH 5.0
For a quintessentially London wedding venue, 10-11 Carlton House Terrace offers timeless style and views of The Mall and St James's Park.
- Historic London wedding venue brimming with period charm and elegant details
- Two spectacular Grade I listed Georgian Townhouses
- Option to hire single rooms, entire floors or both buildings
Brunswick House30 Wandsworth Road, London, SW8 2LG 5.0
Discover exquisite catering, antique-filled interiors, and historic charm at Brunswick House, the Georgian mansion wedding venue in Vauxhall.
- Chandelier shop meets antiques curio meets wedding venue
- Exclusive venue hire available
- Celebrate beneath glittering chandeliers and storied decor
The In & Out Naval and Military Club4 Saint James's Square, London, SW1Y 4JU 5.0
Incredible catering is matched with a classic English setting, cosy fireplaces and a grand staircase at The In & Out on St James's Square.
- An exclusive, distinguished wedding venue nestled in the heart of London
- Indoor and alfresco reception venue options
- A classic English setting with cosy fireplaces and a grand staircase
Old Billingsgate London16 Lower Thames Street, London, EC3R 6DX 5.0
Old Billingsgate's exceptional wedding venues include an arch-ceilinged vault, a grand hall, and an alfresco terrace — all gorgeous backdrops.
- Victorian Grade II listed building with three unique event spaces
- Central London city location on the River Thames
- Industrial architecture and design with exposed brickwork and arching beams
The Savoy LondonStrand, London, WC2R 0EZ 5.0
A mecca of British luxury and refinement, The Savoy London is a five-star hotel and wedding venue set prominently next to the River Thames.
- Contact us for an exclusive Venue Crew offer!!
- Late licence available up to 2am
- Award-winning catering and exceptional service
The Gherkin30 Saint Mary Axe, London, EC3A 8BF 5.0
The Gherkin is an iconic London skyscraper where you can host a modern wedding with spectacular city views and an ambience that goes golden at sunset.
- Modern London wedding venue with spectacular city views
- Flexible event spaces over three floors
- Licensed for civil ceremonies
Butchers’ Hall London87 Bartholomew Close, London, EC1A 7EB 5.0
Discover classic elegance in the heart of the City at Butchers’ Hall London, a historic wedding venue with five stunning event spaces.
- Historic livery hall with five versatile event spaces
- Spectacular Great Hall with opulent interiors
- Impressive rooftop garden terrace overlooking Central London
Ironmongers’ HallOff Aldersgate Street, London, EC2Y 8AA 5.0
Ironmongers' Hall is a central London traditional wedding venue with a difference. Expect striking architecture, decor, and a sense of grandeur for your big day.
- Grand Tudor hall with striking architecture and ornate décor
- Four stunning event spaces to choose from
- Bespoke menu creation available
Find Wedding Event Venues by Event Type
Expert Advice from Our Leading Venue Finders Picking your ideal wedding venue can be a stressful and time-consuming process, particularly when there is so much to compare and contrast before