Explore Reception Centre Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Your wedding dreams will come true at Nonsuch Mansion with its spectacular castle façade and sprawling green lawns.
- Elegant mansion wedding venue brimming with charming English grandeur
- Spectacular castle façade and sprawling green lawns
- Option to host your reception indoors or outdoors
- Picturesque manicured gardens perfect for wedding photographs
Kew Gardens weddings have a few venue options: a towering Victorian glasshouse, an elegant orangery, a cosy cottage, or one of the many lush gardens.
- Iconic London wedding venue set within 320 acres of botanic gardens
- Home to the world’s largest Victorian glasshouse and various other beautiful wedding venues
- Venue options include a towering Victorian glasshouse, an elegant orangery, a cosy cottage, and many lush gardens
- Endless photo opportunities in the expansive gardens
City of London Club
A unique wedding location, City of London Club offers the perfect settings, exceptional service, and wonderful menu choices.
- Historic event spaces brimming with traditional elegance
- Central City of London location
- Can host both intimate and large-scale events for up to 300 guests
- Delightful menus showcasing the finest British produce
No.11 Cavendish Square
Timeless No. 11 Cavendish Square weddings take place across a glass-roof orangery, garden courtyard and the intimate rooms of the Georgian townhouse.
- Beautiful Grade II listed Georgian townhouse
- A choice of twenty versatile event spaces spread across four floors
- Unique glass-ceiling orangery and garden courtyard providing an oasis in the city
- 6-minute walk to Oxford Circus underground station
If you’re dreaming of waltzing with your beloved beneath glittering neoclassical chandeliers, Plaisterers’ Hall is the perfect wedding venue for you.
- Sophisticated London wedding venue with neoclassical finishes
- Host your ceremony and reception in any of the stunning rooms
- Beautiful interiors including breathtaking chandeliers and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Licensed for civil ceremonies and partnerships
The Bentley Hotel
Marry in quintessential luxury. Featuring five romantic event spaces and an expert team, weddings at The Bentley Hotel London are genuinely magical.
- Luxury hotel wedding venue with five unique event spaces
- Historic grandeur meets modern romance
- Awe-inspiring chandeliers and a grand sweeping staircase
- Close to Hyde Park and Holland Park for photo opportunities
Twickenham Stadium sets an elegant, bold tone for your wedding, with its versatile spaces, clear views of the famous pitch, and lively atmosphere.
- Iconic London landmark venue
- Spacious, flexible, immersive function rooms
- Onsite accommodation
- Dry hire available
113 Chancery Lane
113 Chancery Lane is a Grade II* listed building in the heart of London, with stunning decor for the perfect backdrop to an elegant wedding.
- Exquisitely decorated with stained glass windows and original candle chandeliers
- Exclusive use of the grade II listed Georgian building for your wedding day
- Outstanding catering provided by CH&CO Venues
- Licensed to hold civil ceremonies and partnerships
InterContinental London Park Lane
Looking for a luxury wedding venue in London with a plethora of function rooms and catering options? Check out InterContinental London Park Lane.
- Prestigious location between Hyde Park and Green Park
- Entire floor of function rooms, including an elegant ballroom
- Only a short distance from Hyde Park Corner tube station
- Award-winning restaurant offering private dining experiences
Create the wedding day of your dreams at The Amadeus, a charming dry hire wedding venue in the heart of North West London.
- Ideally located in the heart of vibrant North West London
- Versatile blank canvas interiors can be tailored to suit your needs
- Elegant historic features, including hardwood floors and high ceilings
- Dry hire venue gives you the freedom to create your perfect event