Explore Affordable Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
The Hurlingham Club
Rolling green lawns and views of the River Thames set the scene at The Hurlingham Club. Weddings here often take place in a light, airy atrium space.
- Picturesque Georgian manor house venue surrounded by verdant lawns
- Six stunning wedding venue options to choose from
- Nestled amid 42 acres of pristine landscaped grounds
- Convenient location in leafy Fulham
If you’re dreaming of waltzing with your beloved beneath glittering neoclassical chandeliers, Plaisterers’ Hall is the perfect wedding venue for you.
- Sophisticated London wedding venue with neoclassical finishes
- Host your ceremony and reception in any of the stunning rooms
- Beautiful interiors including breathtaking chandeliers and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Licensed for civil ceremonies and partnerships
Green Room London
The Green Room is a stunning open-air restaurant wedding venue in Central London boasting multiple wedding spaces, flexible floorplans, and mouthwatering menus.
- Incredible South Bank location near London’s National Theatre
- Flexible floorplans with indoor and outdoor spaces
- Contemporary timber pavilion with splashes of greenery
- Sustainable menus that champion high-quality ingredients
Marsha offers couples a unique wedding experience complete with chic indoor and outdoor spaces, floor-to-ceiling glass, and stunning river views.
- Optimal location just ten minutes from central London
- Stunning indoor and outdoor spaces
- Spectacular riverside views
- Delicious menus with ethically-sourced ingredients
Discover exquisite catering, antique-filled interiors, and historic charm at Brunswick House, the Georgian mansion wedding venue in Vauxhall.
- Chandelier shop meets antiques curio meets wedding venue
- Exclusive venue hire available
- Celebrate beneath glittering chandeliers and storied decor
- Remarkable dining experience courtesy of acclaimed chefs
Century Club London
Whether sipping cocktails on the urban rooftop terrace or dining in the NY-style brasserie, your wedding guests will love the vibe at Century Club.
- Exclusive private members club for civil ceremonies and chic wedding receptions
- Four floors of event spaces, including a large rooftop terrace
- Exquisite interior and decor including exposed brickwork and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Home to Soho’s largest rooftop bar
The Grazing Goat
The Grazing Goat London offers a cosy, romantic and elegant atmosphere for timeless wedding receptions in Marylebone.
- Elegant and light-filled dining spaces for weddings and events
- 8 cosy bedrooms for relaxing overnight stays
- Exceptional menus crafted by talented in-house chefs
- Unrivalled Marylebone location near some of London's top sights
The Coach Maker’s Arms
If you're on the hunt for a cosy pub venue with stunning interiors for your Central London wedding, The Coach Maker's Arms is the place for you.
- Historic restored pub and restaurant in Marylebone for weddings and private events
- Elegant interior decor and a warm, welcoming atmosphere
- Exceptional event menus crafted by experienced in-house chefs
- Warm hospitality and a dedicated events team to assist with planning
Host a gorgeous rustic-chic wedding at The Orange London — a charming Mediterranean-inspired pub wedding venue offering delicious in-house catering and elegant decor.
- Charming Pimlico pub wedding venue in the heart of Belgravia
- Delicious in-house catering with shared feasting-style menus
- Experienced events team to assist with planning
- Licensed for wedding ceremonies
The Belgravia London
Is a luxurious townhouse wedding venue in London high on your wish list? Here’s why The Belgravia London and its ornate event spaces could be perfect.
- Historic venue with two function rooms
- Sought after location in central London
- Grand backdrop for a variety of events
- Close to several bus stops and the Tube