Explore Venue Crew’s Manor House Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Popular Manor House Venues
116 Pall Mall116 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5ED 5.0
116 Pall Mall weddings are formal, timeless occasions, whether celebrated on a terrace overlooking gardens or beneath a 15-foot Regency chandelier.
- One of London’s most prestigious locations for wedding ceremonies and receptions
- Renowned for its opulent decor, period charm and first-class service
- Georgian venue dating back to the early 1820s with unique period features
41 Portland Place41 Portland Place, London, W1B 1QH 5.0
With its unrivalled Marylebone location, stunning Georgian architecture, and modern facilities, 41 Portland Place is a must-see London wedding venue.
- Unrivalled location in the heart of Marylebone
- Grade II listed Georgian townhouse with stunning original features
- Modern facilities including state-of-the-art audiovisual
Banqueting House LondonWhitehall, London, SW1A 2ER 5.0
Celebrate like royalty on your wedding day at Banqueting House London, where spectacular architecture meets with 17th-century ceiling frescoes.
- Truly spectacular venue in London with capacity for 500 guests
- Licensed for civil ceremonies in the stunning Main Hall and Undercroft
- Afternoon and evening hire available
Belair House5 Gallery Road, London, SE21 7AB 5.0
A traditional manor house wedding venue in West Dulwich, Belair House is surrounded by rose gardens and endless wedding photo backdrops.
- Traditional manor house wedding venue surrounded by gardens and parkland
- Fully licensed for civil wedding ceremonies in the first-floor ballroom
- Convenient location on the edge of London in peaceful Dulwich
Dartmouth House37 Charles Street, London, W1J 5ED 5.0
Dartmouth House weddings are grand, romantic affairs that span across the many heritage spaces of this palatial 18th-century Mayfair townhouse.
- Grade II heritage-listed Georgian house venue in the prestigious Mayfair area
- Gorgeous, grand setting that needs little to no additional decor
- Convenient location just 5 minutes from Green Park Station
De Vere Wokefield EstateGoodboy's Lane, London, RG7 3AE 5.0
De Vere Wokefield Estate is a stunning, luxurious wedding venue nestled within 250 acres of Berkshire parkland. Two beautiful buildings + outdoor options lets you have your pick of places to say, 'I do'.
- Luxurious country estate wedding venue nestled within 250 acres of Berkshire parkland
- Immaculate neoclassical façade and opulent interiors
- A choice of suites that cater to large and intimate ceremonies and receptions
Fulham PalaceBishop's Avenue, London, SW6 6EA 5.0
A unique wedding venue dating to the 13th century, Fulham Palace is a luxurious and tranquil space with indoor and outdoor spaces making this riverside venue a stunning spot to celebrate your vows.
- Unique riverside London wedding venue dating to the 13th century
- Historic building with striking architecture
- Choose from indoor and outdoor event spaces
Gray’s Inn London8 South Square, London, WC1R 5ET 5.0
Gray’s Inn is an elegant historic wedding venue in Central London, with a lavish grand hall and picturesque private gardens for marquee weddings.
- Six stunning event spaces steeped in history
- Beautiful private gardens for cocktail parties and marquee weddings
- Convenient Central London location next to Chancery Lane Station
Home House20 Portman Square, London, W1H 6LW 5.0
Home House offers a spectacular setting for glamorous weddings in the heart of London’s Marylebone, with mouthwatering menus and luxurious accommodation.
- Magnificent event spaces spread across three exquisite Georgian townhouses
- Unrivalled location in the heart of London’s Marylebone
- Impeccable service from the dedicated in-house events team