Explore Manor House Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Fairmont Windsor Park
Nestled amid perfectly manicured gardens in the Surrey countryside, the five-star Fairmont Windsor Park is a luxury wedding destination like no other.
- Lavish pillarless ballroom for grand wedding celebrations
- Beautifully landscaped gardens for outdoor ceremonies and marquee weddings
- 251 stunning guest rooms, including 32 luxury suites
- Impeccable service from the hotel's dedicated events team
Cowdray House is an exclusive luxury wedding venue in West Sussex, nestled amidst 110 acres of picturesque private gardens and sprawling Capability Brown-designed parkland.
- Exclusive use of the house and 110 acres of picturesque gardens and parkland
- Opulent reception rooms for weddings and private events
- Exceptional service from a dedicated team of staff
- 22 luxuriously appointed double en-suite bedrooms for indulgent overnight stays
Elegant country weddings take place at Addington Palace, a magnificent 18th-century mansion in the historic county of Surrey.
- Exquisite venue nestled amid 163 acres of Surrey's finest countryside
- Stunning Grade II-listed Palladian mansion
- Exclusive venue hire for weddings offering total privacy and seclusion
- Licenced for civil ceremonies in the Great Hall
Your wedding dreams will come true at Nonsuch Mansion with its spectacular castle façade and sprawling green lawns.
- Elegant mansion wedding venue brimming with charming English grandeur
- Spectacular castle façade and sprawling green lawns
- Option to host your reception indoors or outdoors
- Picturesque manicured gardens perfect for wedding photographs
Kew Gardens weddings have a few venue options: a towering Victorian glasshouse, an elegant orangery, a cosy cottage, or one of the many lush gardens.
- Iconic London wedding venue set within 320 acres of botanic gardens
- Home to the world’s largest Victorian glasshouse and various other beautiful wedding venues
- Venue options include a towering Victorian glasshouse, an elegant orangery, a cosy cottage, and many lush gardens
- Endless photo opportunities in the expansive gardens
The Hurlingham Club
Rolling green lawns and views of the River Thames set the scene at The Hurlingham Club. Weddings here often take place in a light, airy atrium space.
- Picturesque Georgian manor house venue surrounded by verdant lawns
- Six stunning wedding venue options to choose from
- Nestled amid 42 acres of pristine landscaped grounds
- Convenient location in leafy Fulham
No.11 Cavendish Square
Timeless No. 11 Cavendish Square weddings take place across a glass-roof orangery, garden courtyard and the intimate rooms of the Georgian townhouse.
- Beautiful Grade II listed Georgian townhouse
- A choice of twenty versatile event spaces spread across four floors
- Unique glass-ceiling orangery and garden courtyard providing an oasis in the city
- 6-minute walk to Oxford Circus underground station
De Vere Latimer Estate
De Vere Latimer Estate is a spectacular historic wedding venue near London offering luxury accommodation, exceptional service and mouthwatering menus.
- Picturesque countryside location nestled amid 30 acres of parkland
- An array of versatile, light-filled event spaces
- Impeccable service from the dedicated De Vere team
- Delicious event menus curated by the estate’s executive chef
Gunnersbury Park London is a grand, romantic wedding venue set on 72 hectares of picturesque parkland dotted with water features.
- Grade II listed mansion brimming with historical charm
- Endless photo opportunities across 72 hectares of parkland
- Combined reception and ceremony venue
- Your choice of beautiful and versatile wedding spaces
Hampton Court Palace
Celebrate your wedding day in one of the most majestic venues in England. In a stunning location on the bank of the River Thames, Hampton Court Palace will make you feel like royalty for the day.