Popular Manor House Venues Surrey
Kew Gardens weddings have a few venue options: a towering Victorian glasshouse, an elegant orangery, a cosy cottage, or one of the many lush gardens.
- Iconic London wedding venue set within 320 acres of botanic gardens
- Home to the world’s largest Victorian glasshouse and various other beautiful wedding venues
- Venue options include a towering Victorian glasshouse, an elegant orangery, a cosy cottage, and many lush gardens
- Endless photo opportunities in the expansive gardens
Hampton Court Palace
Celebrate your wedding day in one of the most majestic venues in England. In a stunning location on the bank of the River Thames, Hampton Court Palace will make you feel like royalty for the day.
Your wedding dreams will come true at Nonsuch Mansion with its spectacular castle façade and sprawling green lawns.
- Elegant mansion wedding venue brimming with charming English grandeur
- Spectacular castle façade and sprawling green lawns
- Option to host your reception indoors or outdoors
- Picturesque manicured gardens perfect for wedding photographs
Elegant country weddings take place at Addington Palace, a magnificent 18th-century mansion in the historic county of Surrey.
- Exquisite venue nestled amid 163 acres of Surrey's finest countryside
- Stunning Grade II-listed Palladian mansion
- Exclusive venue hire for weddings offering total privacy and seclusion
- Licenced for civil ceremonies in the Great Hall
Cowdray House is an exclusive luxury wedding venue in West Sussex, nestled amidst 110 acres of picturesque private gardens and sprawling Capability Brown-designed parkland.
- Exclusive use of the house and 110 acres of picturesque gardens and parkland
- Opulent reception rooms for weddings and private events
- Exceptional service from a dedicated team of staff
- 22 luxuriously appointed double en-suite bedrooms for indulgent overnight stays
Fairmont Windsor Park
Nestled amid perfectly manicured gardens in the Surrey countryside, the five-star Fairmont Windsor Park is a luxury wedding destination like no other.
- Lavish pillarless ballroom for grand wedding celebrations
- Beautifully landscaped gardens for outdoor ceremonies and marquee weddings
- 251 stunning guest rooms, including 32 luxury suites
- Impeccable service from the hotel's dedicated events team
Ewell Court House
Ewell Court House is an elegant Surrey wedding venue housed within a beautiful Grade II listed building surrounded by lush parkland.
- Elegant wedding spaces housed within a historic Grade II listed building
- Picture-perfect setting surrounded by lush, sprawling parklands
- Exceptional catering menus and warm service from the renowned Bovingdons team
- Fully inclusive wedding packages for a stress-free and seamless experience
Avington Park Hampshire
Create cherished memories at Avington Park Hampshire, where historic elegance meets breathtaking countryside vistas for your dream wedding day.
- Historic grandeur meets natural beauty
- Versatile venue for weddings and special events
- Majestic staterooms
- Serene countryside location in Hampshire
Oatlands Park Hotel
With far reaching views over the stunning Surrey countryside, Oatlands Park Hotel is the premier setting for luxury wedding ceremonies and receptions.
- Elegant and historic Grade II listed hotel
- Conveniently accessible from Central London
- Luxuriously appointed accommodation
- Exceptional versatile event spaces
voco Lythe Hill Hotel & Spa
Discover the undeniable charm of voco Lythe Hill Hotel & Spa, an enchanting hotel wedding venue nestled in the idyllic Surrey countryside.
- Delightful Tudor Manor House Hotel in Haslemere
- Contemporary elegance meets historic charm
- Choose from a variety of stunning event spaces
- Tranquil countryside location only an hour from London