Popular Awards Night Venues Surrey
Set within 320 acres of botanic gardens, Kew Gardens offers the world’s largest Victorian glasshouse and various other beautiful event venues.
- Iconic London wedding venue set within 320 acres of botanic gardens
- Home to the world’s largest Victorian glasshouse and various other beautiful wedding venues
- Venue options include a towering Victorian glasshouse, an elegant orangery, a cosy cottage, and many lush gardens
- Endless photo opportunities in the expansive gardens
Hampton Court Palace
Experience royal treatment at Hampton Court Palace, the 16th-century venue on the banks of the River Thames in Surrey. A favourite of Henry VIII, this venue is regal, majestic and a real showstopper.
Oatlands Park Hotel
Situated in stunning Surrey, the historic Oatlands Park Hotel has been meticulously restored and refurbished, offering a range of exceptional spaces for meetings, corporate celebrations, and luxury weddings.
- Elegant and historic Grade II listed hotel
- Conveniently accessible from Central London
- Luxuriously appointed accommodation
- Exceptional versatile event spaces
voco Lythe Hill Hotel & Spa
Special occasions and seamless corporate functions unfold at voco Lythe Hill Hotel & Spa — a striking Tudor manor house venue in the Surrey countryside.
- Delightful Tudor Manor House Hotel in Haslemere
- Contemporary elegance meets historic charm
- Choose from a variety of stunning event spaces
- Tranquil countryside location only an hour from London