Popular Manor House Venues London
Suppose when you close your eyes, you imagine your wedding day in a Georgian house with lofty ceilings, swinging chandeliers and a sweeping staircase—richly decorated in period details. If that’s the case, the majesty of a London manor house wedding venue sounds like the ideal match. But how does one decide? Our London Venue Finders know the ins and outs of the manor house venue scene. Contact our VenueCrew today .
Dartmouth House37 Charles Street, London, W1J 5ED 5.0
Dartmouth House weddings are grand, romantic affairs that span across the many heritage spaces of this palatial 18th-century Mayfair townhouse.
- Grade II heritage-listed Georgian house venue in the prestigious Mayfair area
- Gorgeous, grand setting that needs little to no additional decor
- Convenient location just 5 minutes from Green Park Station
Strawberry Hill House268 Waldegrave Road, London, TW1 4ST 5.0
A stunning 18th century gothic castle with manicured gardens in Twickenham, Strawberry Hill House is the perfect place for a fairytale wedding.
- Strawberry Hill House is available for exclusive hire
- An 18th century gothic castle
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
RSA House8 John Adam Street, London, WC2N 6EZ 5.0
Murals adorn the Great Room's walls and a glass-domed ceiling brightens the space at RSA House, an elegant West End townhouse with a rich history.
- Elegant West End townhouse wedding venue
- Beautiful 18th-century Georgian townhouse designed by architect Robert Adam
- Great Room with a glass-domed ceiling and striking mural
116 Pall Mall116 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5ED 5.0
116 Pall Mall weddings are formal, timeless occasions, whether celebrated on a terrace overlooking gardens or beneath a 15-foot Regency chandelier.
- One of London’s most prestigious locations for wedding ceremonies and receptions
- Renowned for its opulent decor, period charm and first-class service
- Georgian venue dating back to the early 1820s with unique period features
Brunswick House30 Wandsworth Road, London, SW8 2LG 5.0
Discover exquisite catering, antique-filled interiors, and historic charm at Brunswick House, the Georgian mansion wedding venue in Vauxhall.
- Chandelier shop meets antiques curio meets wedding venue
- Exclusive venue hire available
- Celebrate beneath glittering chandeliers and storied decor
Belair House5 Gallery Road, London, SE21 7AB 5.0
A traditional manor house wedding venue in West Dulwich, Belair House is surrounded by rose gardens and endless wedding photo backdrops.
- Traditional manor house wedding venue surrounded by gardens and parkland
- Fully licensed for civil wedding ceremonies in the first-floor ballroom
- Convenient location on the edge of London in peaceful Dulwich
The Hurlingham ClubRanelagh Gardens, London, SW6 3PR 5.0
Rolling green lawns and views of the River Thames set the scene at The Hurlingham Club. Weddings here often take place in a light, airy atrium space.
- Picturesque Georgian manor house venue surrounded by verdant lawns
- Six stunning wedding venue options to choose from
- Nestled amid 42 acres of pristine landscaped grounds
10-11 Carlton House Terrace10-11 Carlton House Terrace, London, SW1Y 5AH 5.0
For a quintessentially London wedding venue, 10-11 Carlton House Terrace offers timeless style and views of The Mall and St James's Park.
- Historic London wedding venue brimming with period charm and elegant details
- Two spectacular Grade I listed Georgian Townhouses
- Option to hire single rooms, entire floors or both buildings
No.11 Cavendish Square11 Cavendish Square, London, W1G 0AN 5.0
Timeless No. 11 Cavendish Square weddings take place across a glass-roof orangery, garden courtyard and the intimate rooms of the Georgian townhouse.
- Beautiful Grade II listed Georgian townhouse
- A choice of twenty versatile event spaces spread across four floors
- Unique glass-ceiling orangery and garden courtyard providing an oasis in the city
Kew GardensLondon 5.0
Kew Gardens weddings have a few venue options: a towering Victorian glasshouse, an elegant orangery, a cosy cottage, or one of the many lush gardens.
- Iconic London wedding venue set within 320 acres of botanic gardens
- Home to the world’s largest Victorian glasshouse and various other beautiful wedding venues
- Venue options include a towering Victorian glasshouse, an elegant orangery, a cosy cottage, and many lush gardens
Related popular event spaces
Our Guide to Manor House Wedding Venues Near London
Are you planning a traditional English wedding at a heritage manor house with picturesque grounds? It’s a timeless wedding scene that never goes out of style. There is a wide variety of striking properties in the great British countryside, and VenueCrew can find you the perfect place in and near London that matches all of your requirements.
For example, De Vere Wokefield Estate in Berkshire is a fairytale wedding venue with ballrooms, 250 acres of parkland, and an outdoor pergola for ceremonies. The white Victorian manor house is a postcard-perfect setting where you’ll be able to capture some stunning images on your wedding day. Download the De Vere Wokefield Estate wedding brochure to read all about it.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 1: Manor Houses Near London Have More Outdoor Space
Choosing a manor house for your wedding day is likely to offer you more space to celebrate outdoors and take some fantastic photographs. A famous example is Belair House in Dulwich, which hits the ideal balance between city accessibility and a countryside feel. Surrounding the Belair House is a stretch of rolling lawns that are visible from each event space. It’s a beautiful, classic wedding venue where you can bring decorations and make it your own. Find out more on the Belair House wedding brochure.
Chiswick House is another manor house venue on the outskirts of London. Its 18th-century Palladian villa is a vision to behold. You can marry inside this heritage property, enjoy a reception at the conservatory and dance the night away in the semi-permanent summer marquee. To research price and package information, visit the Chiswick House venue profile.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 2: London Is Home To Some Striking Manor Houses
Within the capital itself, there are some beautiful manor houses to discover. Although London can be busy and cosmopolitan, there are countless heritage buildings, some with tranquil gardens.
London’s eastern borough of Greenwich is home to some historic buildings, such as Queen’s House. This beautiful palace was designed for Queen Anne of Denmark by the world-renowned architect Inigo Jones, near the River Thames. The manor house features a Great Hall for your ceremony and banquet, a striking spiral staircase for unforgettable photos and the surrounding lawns of Greenwich Park for alfresco receptions. All the wedding details and prices are available via the Queen’s House wedding brochure.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 3: Call VenueCrew For A Free Consultation
Suppose you’re tired of attending venue viewings that just aren’t for you. In that case, it’s worth giving VenueCrew a call, as they’ll only introduce you to venues that have every requirement you need. On your free wedding consultation, a London Venue Specialist will note all of your details including your desired date, guest number and venue style, and will deliver a bespoke list of the most appropriate manor house wedding venues near London for you. It’s a simple and stress-free way of finding your ideal venue. Call VenueCrew today .
Expert Advice from Our Leading Venue Finders Picking your ideal wedding venue can be a stressful and time-consuming process, particularly when there is so much to compare and contrast before
Are you planning a 30th birthday bash, a leaving do or a graduation celebration? There are so many different types of events and each has a distinctive vibe. But creating
Frequently Asked Questions
VenueCrew knows the best manor house wedding venues near London. Here’s how it works:
- Write down your wedding requirements, preferred date, and guest number
- Book a free consultation with a VenueCrew London Venue Specialist
- We’ll send you quotes and book you in to view your favourite manor house venues
- You confirm your date, send out the invites, and start planning the wedding details
Many couples love to find their happy ever after at a traditional manor house wedding venue near London. Nonsuch Mansion is a popular choice, just 30 minutes from London. It has 300 acres of landscaped grounds, a Michelin trained chef and a licence for outdoor weddings. Another great option is Belair House. This manor house wedding venue in Dulwich has superb garden outlooks and versatile indoor spaces that you can style your way.